1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

Quick Intro Post:))

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by moonbeamsinhersmile, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moonbeamsinhersmile New Member

Canada
    Hello:) new to Naruto Forums!

Need a tiny lil outlet for my anime/manga obsessions on occasion and feel like this organized and structured forum might be the best place for it!!

I'm not sure I feel comfortable sharing details yet but happy to be here!!:)

I have to admit!: Online interactions actually make me nervous in a way I don't feel when it comes to in-person interactions:) Cause anonymity! and I find it's tough to filter your mind at the end of day when Im online xd! but aside from that, I'm not too different from my real-life persona! Just more contained in person, I guess!

I love a lot of things that'd take too long to note~ & i tend to be quite rambly-expressive and bubbly in-person, so i really shouldn't go there online either, lol~

But! Ever since I started anime/manga, and it's been tough to score through all the bad apples to find the good ones. Nothing even close to the likes of Ghibli lately or anything I can remotely call flawless like Fullmetal Alchemist, though some have been pretty good! It has still been extremely fun for me and I have now become extremely attached to this genre of entertainment to the point that i'm almost hooked on looking for more to watch, (despite the bad eggs I stumble upon which i promptly chuck in the trashlist-can I never re-open again) and can't stop.:).

Naruto, I think had a great beginning, and a decent middle, but somewhere along the way, it lost its centre and ended so so. Still Love the plot, characters and fun premise and most ships in it tho. Just feel like it didn't reach its full potential and wasn't executed as well as it could have been. Don't even ask me about Boruto. We all Know it's made-up rinse and repeat stuff and even less than Naruto and whatever else it could have been. [Im disappointed in it af~ cause if they had to make a sequel at all, it had so much potential to be better and more accurate than what is] Still watching for the nostalgia though:) And some characters and for the curiosity of it. Sometimes it is fun and does some things better, but if only that was even-keeled and canon-compliant consistent and it was fair to its female heroine, i might have been ok with it. as it stands, im just tagging along for the heck of it.

Did i mention I was a Shipper and a romance junkie and tend to usually fall for ships almost against my will even? Though with good reason along with the feels~ Especially when the narrative plotlines are decent enough and the character and character dynamics and aesthetics are really interesting to me.

Speaking of which, I'd love an Avatar, but it seems I have to make 25 posts to get it? How do i go about it? And what area can I post for the posts to be counted? Thank You!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Tags:
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Lina Shields Look! A zombie!

That is quite a long introduction post, but welcome to Narutoforums.

3. moonbeamsinhersmile New Member

Canada
    Thank You! lol it is long, my bad, ~ I’m embarrassed, I did end up rambling, ~wanted to finish intro before tonight, xd must be heading to bed soon so blame it on ma sleepiness~ Edit it out sm more tomorrow or smithing:) Where can I post to get my 25 posts in by the way? Do you know?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  4. Supreme King of The Alley - Lord Ashi Yaaaaay

I swear if this is another yin dupe <_<

5. Lina Shields Look! A zombie!

Well, not really sure what to say about that.

Someone should come over here and check.

6. Mbxx [b]test[/b] Administrator

7. Lina Shields Look! A zombie!

Wow, another rare mbxx post, this time in the introductions section.

8. Azure Ihrat Thresher Retired Staff

welcome! come post in the alley sometime! :amuse

9. RemChu † Wind †

10. moonbeamsinhersmile New Member

Canada
    Thank you:)

lol what is this yin dupe and why exactly am i being suspected of being one?? did he/she write long/rambly intro posts too? xd

11. Sequester Not the hero The Alley needs, but the hero The Alley deserves

Even catfishing dupes will find a home at the #orthodox church of the tl;dr

12. Jim Well-Known Member

is it customary to try to find a member resembling a new member?

13. moonbeamsinhersmile New Member

Canada
    lol, very funny~ must be an initiation right~

and la de da~> i just got a hate post meant for this 'yin' person~ could a mod please confirm that i am no yin so these weirdo's will leave me alone? thank you! And i thought tumblr was worse~ i've changed my mind~ I'm thinking this place is a whole new sort of lion-hole that i'm not so sure i will like~

Thanks for the dubious welcome you guys~ i feel so at home here.... hugs to the nice pple for making an effort tho! later

i kinda just feel like cringing everytime i post~ and realize i wasn't quite accurate or was so off the mark or smthing~xd but whatever~ i've made a few edits to my intro-posts ~~Not lingering on these things no more~ but umm can someone please tell me where i should post to 25 my posts? or is anywhere good?

14. Sequester Not the hero The Alley needs, but the hero The Alley deserves

Any place you feel like you have something to say in.

If you want to bullshit. Go to the alley.

15. moonbeamsinhersmile New Member

Canada
    Sounds good! thank you!smile-big

I'm not too fond of toilet humour, so i'll try and keep my shit and contact with shit-posts to a minimum. :hoho:maybe

(on another note, the emoticons on this forum are cute as shit:hurr i must resist using them toomuch...)

16. Azure Ihrat Thresher Retired Staff

17. Lina Shields Look! A zombie!

You need to look at yourself in the mirror and reconsider your priorities.

18. Jim Well-Known Member

i didn't know that stuff could be cute :hm

19. Akainusama 義絶 Absolute Justice

United States
    Hello and welcome aboard! :beer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.