1. Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.

LINK
  2. Fanclubs Reorganisation:
    We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
  3. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  4. Hi guys. As you can tell we're on an org domain now. This isn't permanent, more details can be found here.
  5. Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition!
    Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: "
    NF Waifu Popularity Tournament

6. The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
  7. Summer Glow
    The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
    The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.

8. Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!

Quick Questions Quick Answers

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Rinoa, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Turtlespoon Member

Ah, thank you. I'm glad there was atleast one.
    Strange how the one person Naruto killed was actually being controlled against his will and was from an allied village. Naruto didn't seem remotely phased after he killed him considering he had just killed a (potentially innocent) man.

2. Bored321 Hopelessly Optimistic

So I think this is how it would work, but I want to be sure.

Kyuubi's chakra is so corrosive and deadly cause of it's hate/will; So if someone were to destroy it's hatred/will (Read: Mind/Consciousness) it's chakra is free game for the host. That sound right?

Update: Ah I see, Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  3. abc123 away fighting dragons

That's right; Kyuubi's chakra without it's will is just powerful yang chakra as shown with Naruto's KCM.

@Roronoa Zoro, CelibateHero & TurtleSpoon: The technique used on Yūra (Shapeshifting Technique (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shapeshifting_Technique)) is a sacrificial jutsu; Yūra was pretty much dead the moment it was used. It's like the sacrifices (http://www.readmanga.eu/manga/1627/Naruto/520/13) used for Edo Tensei.

4. SomeRonin New Member

Uhm, I'm really new here, just a noob, and have a question that's really bugging me, no idea where to post it so if this is the wrong spot I'm very sorry. It is a question about the manga, sorta, so yeah!

For One Piece, mangapanda and mangastream translations usually get translations wrong, no all, but some. So the fanbase has Mangarule translations, which are the best. Take longer to come out, but are very very accurate. So I was wondering whats the best site for Naruto translations? Is there a fansite equivalent to Mangarule?

5. Bored321 Hopelessly Optimistic

So, Sage mode sensing and really every kind of sensing that one can keep up to react to different attacks, in the the end, is just chakra sensing right?

For example: If someone threw an extremely sharp kunai at the back of Naruto's head while's he's got Sage mode running, he won't know it's there till it hits yes?

6. Malicious Friday Fuck the 90's

If Sasori was a puppet, how was he able to make facial expressions?

I was watching the fight between him and Sakura and Chiyo and I was wondering that. His facial expressions too. How was he able to do all that? I'm thinking it's the heart but I don't know....

7. Rider of The Lightning Member

Did Kishi ever state about planning on making a third Naruto series after Shippuden,or Shippuden being the last?
    And one more:
    Who is Zetsu?Is the Zetsu from Akatsuki just another copy of a Zetsu,or is he the original Zetsu and not a made clone from Hashirama's DNA?

8. Kronin World Saviour

Probably just an artistic choice XD Another strange particular of that fight is that toward the end Sasori change body entering in one exactly similar to his previous one.

Kishimoto has said more times that Naruto (series) is near to the end. So he has no third part planned (and considering the current developments of the plot, seems to be the most logical choice). Anywai in a not so old intervew, he said that he would have liked write a spinoff on Minato sooner or later, but we don't know if he was talking about a real manga, or just to the flashback of Naruto's birth.

Actually there is no "original" White Zetsu, intended like an original creature naturally born. All the white Zetsu are clones from Hashirama's DNA culture by Madara. Is anyway possible that the main White Zetsu of the story, the white side of Akatsuki Zetsu, could be the first clone realized considering that he was completely developed since the time of Obito's meeting with Madara, but this reamains just a possible hyphotesis not confirmed by nothing.

9. Naruto no tomodachi Member

When Naruto said Sasuke was weak & Sasuke said he would destroy Naruto & everything he stands for, was that before or after Orochimaru's curse mark was removed from Sasuke?

10. Skywalker 501st Legion

That was at the very end of the Kage Summit, iirc, which was quite awhile after Itachi removed his Curse Seal.

11. GodFlow New Member

I recently started re-watching naruto, and I hit the fight with orochimaru and the third hokage.

In said fight, The third sealed orochimaru's ability to form seals, and techniques. In order to do this, he sealed part of his soul. So why even with a body switch he becomes able to form seals again?

if it's through a body switch, isn't the soul removed?

12. Rider of The Lightning Member

Thanks very much for the answer on my previous question.
    Now i've got another one,and im really eager to find the answer
    So,what is canon in Naruto?
    Is there something like a official canon which was told by Kishi or someone,or there isn't one?
    Is there a separate anime and manga canon?
    Are the fillers canon in manga,or even anime?
    And the movies,ova-s,the Rock Lee series etc.?

13. Scarlet Ammo Active Member

Canon is whatever happens in the manga or according to the author.

The movies, ovas, and rock lee spin-off are not canon. (except maybe the road to Ninja movie that was written by Kishimoto himself but that's still being debated) Anime Fillers aren't canon because they're not written by Kishimoto. There are slight changes to "Canon" events in the anime but they usually don't affect anything plot-wise and don't happen often. Like how tenten destroyed one of kakuzu's masks in the anime but it was actually Asuma who did that in the manga. The overall plot and sequence of major events are still the same. Most people hardly even notice the changes.

14. Rider of The Lightning Member

Oh,thank you,but what exactly is that 'or according to the author'?
    So,to sum it up,there is only one cannon,the manga cannon,which the anime tries to follow,and not a dual cannon manga and anime? :D

15. Magician Member

The manga is written and told by Kishimoto the author. The anime, however, is animated and directed by animation teams outside of the authors control usually. Normally they animate based off of the manga but every once in a while they'll make small changes to stretch out the episode to fit the 20 minute time frame.

So things that only happen in the anime are non-canon. Only things that are written by Kishimoto himself is considered canon.

Hope that helps.

16. Rider of The Lightning Member

Hello everybody, I drew this picture awhile back and I need to know which chapter it's from so I can submit it for my art class, please help me out, thank you in advance.

Here's the picture

Ps. sorry about posting this here if it doesn't belong, I didn't know where I should have posted this so I posted it her in hopes of getting results fastest.

18. Roronoa Zoro Demon King

http://[Blocked Domain]/manga/Naruto/416/16

19. Bored321 Hopelessly Optimistic

Was it ever explained why Naruto can't throw his Rasenshuriken without entering SM?

Was it something about the extreme Density making it to difficult to throw (w/o SM) or something?

Update: Oh I see, thank you for the information.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  20. bigbusiness New Member

Hey guys, I'm new to the site, and just created an account to ask the following question, mainly to those who have both read the manga and who actively watch the anime.

With regards to the 12th and 13th openings of the Shippuden anime, I'm really confused as to whether or not Studio Perriot is aware of some of the material they've included in the opening animations which have not been mentioned in the anime yet.

For example:
    Spoiler:

I'm confused at the fact that the Moshimo opening showed Sasuke losing the bandages, but which was never actually shown in the anime (at least yet, I get it, but why would Perriot bother showing it at all in this case?).

Obviously, people have already mentioned that the new opening spoils the whole Madara isn't Tobi thing. Was this a mistake on the Studio's part? What do you guys think?

Finally, in material only shown in the anime, wayyyyy back when Sasuke was fighting Itachi, Itachi said that Madara stole his brother's eyes. Obviously, recent manga chapters have shown the exact opposite, with the brother offering the eyes up before dying. Was Itachi lying to Sasuke, or did he just honestly not know? Madara was his mentor, after all. Is this just bad information given on Perriot's part, as it wasn't in the manga?

Thanks all, and I'm glad to be on the site.

21. Roja Kunoichi Fan

Rasenshuriken was deemed too dangerous to use (due to Naruto's damaged arm after fighting Kakuzu) by Tsunade until Naruto got SM.

The most recent video game (Ultimate Ninja Storm 3) that was released last week in Japan already spoils most of those things (as well as other things) for someone who only watches the anime. Therefore, I don't think they care--though their "not caring" part is only my opinion.

As for the second part (Itachi), the same thing happened in the manga. However...
    [sp=manga]Technically, Madara may not have been Itachi's mentor. It seems that Obito has been "Madara" for a long time. So, whatever Itachi knew about "Madara" would be what Obito told him. Though that's just my opinion on events. I'm willing to wait until Madara gets his own flashback to explain some things that have not been explained by Hashirama and Obito.[/sp]

22. abc123 away fighting dragons

Ah, doesn't actually answer the question :p. I don't think it was ever fully explained why Naruto couldn't throw the Rasenshuriken without SM. If I remember correctly people thought it was because of one of these reasons:
    1. he couldn't generate the energy required to project it
    2. the rasenshuriken would dissipate as soon as it left his hand
    3. it is too chakra dense and he wasn't strong enough to throw it
    4. too unstable (as shown in http://[Blocked Domain]/manga/Naruto/340/6 )

23. bigbusiness New Member

24. Bored321 Hopelessly Optimistic

Has it ever been shown where in the timeline that Naruto turned 13? The data-book mentions that's he's twelve when the series started, but he wasn't show having a birthday as far as I can remember...

Update: Oh, I see, thank you.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  25. abc123 away fighting dragons

Spoiler: Going by the wiki/databook dates
    The dates in Naruto really make no sense at all. One example for this is comparing Shikamaru and Ino's birthday; Shikamaru's is September 22nd and Ino's is September 23rd. In part 1 they were both 12-13 years old during the course of it, but in part 2 Shikamaru has been 15-16 years old whereas Ino has only been 16 years old. If this is the case, Ino would have to be 364 days older than Shikamaru and the date would've had to be September 22nd, so Ino is not 16-17 years old.

There are many other examples.

26. Bored321 Hopelessly Optimistic

So, who all died in the Kyuubi attack on Konoha, excluding all the no name fodders and what not.

iruka's parents, and sarutobi's wife were the only semi-important/named characters dying right?

Besides Minato and Kushina obviously.

Update: Oh, I see, thank you, again.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  27. abc123 away fighting dragons

Taji (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Taji) was the med-nin assisting Biwako with Naruto's birth, so we can assume she was at least somewhat important enough (pre-canon, as there's no mention of her afterwards) to be given such top secret knowledge of it.

Can't remember any other named characters who died.

28. Bored321 Hopelessly Optimistic

So, if Naruto didn't disillusion Neji to the idea that fate doesn't exist, would he of just let himself by run through by Kidomaru? (The spider guy)

29. Bissen JiraTsu + KakaSaku

Aw, come on - Rock Lee spin-off is practically canon :zaru

30. ZahiLavi Member

Is every family in naruto couns as a clan?
    please give me a full detailed answer