1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Quirks: WTF are they?!

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by baski, Dec 24, 2018.

1. ~VK~

2. Divell

Pain Arc
    1. Make Danzo use Shunsui's eye to make Pain use the Sansara Path to revive the citizens. Making him more likeable. Showing him to truly care about Konoha.
    2. Keep Tobi as Madara. Keep it as if he had taken Obito's reminding eye. Making Kakashi find an emotional state abput the eye. But also turning down the power creeps that they are now ignoring in the manga, as Juubito (now Juubidara) would be the final boss, or do the same thing that he did with Madara, but with Nagato instead and leave Kaguya dead, also make Black Zetsu a sentient experiment of Madara to keep himself leaving longer.
    3. Make Sakura explain to Naruto why does she want to kill Sasuke and make Sasuke give a real explanation to everybody to explain why does he want revenge on Konoha. Make him want to become Hokage to eliminate the evil and corruption in tje village.
    4. Replace real Madara with Nagato. They have the same power creep and Nagato's motivation make sense. Also, I really liked the Rinnegan more when it was impossible to obtain. (Also, during the Nagato and Itachi vs Bee and Naruto, replace that Nagato with either Shunsui or Itachi's father (he had Mangekyo Sharingan after all).
    5. Let characters die. Tsunade and the other Kage, leave them dead. Make them war heroes. Kinda showing anybody can die. Same with Guy when he activates the final gate, and make Lee want to reach the Seventh Gate.
    6. Keep Naruto and Sasuke fighting at the end, but more because Sasuke wants to become Hokage just like Naruto.
    Keep the final battles as the early manga. Needing a lot of strategy and deception to win. Also, eliminate Hagoromo from the picture.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  3. Divell

4. ~VK~

5. Divell

I cant find the website now, so now that i think about do not quote me on that one.

6. Fiona

Is it weird that when I read the title I immediately thought of this :lmao

7. Divell

8. Fiona

:catcry