1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Raidou -Chameleon Ninja?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Serenity Silk, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Serenity Silk

You may have noticed that Raidou's hair colour has changed now from what it was in part 1 -it used to be light coloured but now is coloured black. This of course is more useful for his sneak attack combination with Aoba but maybe there's more to it than a dye job?

If you look at his sword you'll see that the tip of it is black but the whole blade is not -instead the black colour fades in. I think perhaps Raidou's techniques involve changing the colour of his hair/clothes/weapons so that he is harder to notice. Black is good for the combination with Aoba but not so good for other times because it's not a particularly natural colour. And if it were just for that surely his sword would be entirely black?

I think he is a chameleon ninja to give a name to it because as we all know chameleons possess the ability to change colour according to their mood. It would be quite a nice little jutsu useful for stealth as well as attacks. Not as flashy as some but very sneaky which is just like a ninja.

Tags:
  2. Turrin

this is clearly impossible...becuase as stated by the fan base on naruto forms its impossible for a character to change the color of their hair...so you must be wrong or that is clearly not raidu but another character entirely. Sry its just impossible...

But seriously if this theory is true you are going to make alot of fans who are almost insanly adament that AL =/= yondaime cry forever..

On a seperate note that would be awsome good theory all though its impossible

3. fukush

Haha, just kill me while your at it!!! :laugh

4. FadedBlack

lol okay nice to know yer thoughts i guess

5. Delita

I thought this was called henge???? a genin technique??

6. Godeiche

I don't see why this would be classified as an "impossible thing". Just because we haven't seen it put that way doesn't mean it can't be.

It would actually be the best thing to do for a stealth-oriented ninja. :notrust

Oh, and on a side - but related - note, what is the technique used by Kabuto, when he's helping Team 7 get to the tower in the Chuunin exam? You can clearly (not)see him, looking like a blur, quite invisible, camouflaged and all, Predator-like. If that's not blending in with your environment like a chameleon, I wonder what it is. And I won't take henge as an excuse for this one. smile-big

7. Serenity Silk

I don't think that happened in the manga -maybe it was only in the anime? I haven't seen that.

But in Kakashi gaiden one of the stone nins used something like that. It was an A rank jutsu called meisaigakure no jutsu

8. BattousaiMS

Actually what was said is that it is not possible to change hair color permenantly. You can always change your hair color for a given mission and such. So it is entirely possible for Raidou to have a jutsu were he can do the camelon thingy just to take advantage of Aoba's black crow jutsu.
    And no AL and Yondaime aren't the same guy, just look at AL's latest picks it looks like the guy has facial tatoo on him and Yondaime is dead why bother trying to bring the dead guy back, let him rest in peace.

9. Godeiche

Oh, you might be right, actually. I'm just re-watching the anime, converting my girlfriend to the "Naruto = God" religious group, and I saw that episode just yesterday. It never occured to me that it could have been an anime-only thing.

Even then, camouflage in all its forms should normally be a ninja's best friend, and I don't see how the fanbase's opinion on the possibility of changing one's hair color through jutsu would consist in an ultimate proof against the (so far) hypothetical color-changing jutsu.

10. Serenity Silk

Yes although I was never really here for the apparent suggestion that yondaime was the AL I'd say the hair colour was just the final nail in the coffin

Yondaime is supposed to be dead and his eyes weren't the same as AL's. The hair colour simply increased the evidence against the theory from the "implausible" tier to "impossible" tier.