1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Raistlin (from dragonlance) fanclub...

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Raistlin-sama, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Raistlin (from dragonlance) fanclub

Raistlin Majere is my favorite character of all time, as should be evident by my username. Therefore he deserves a fanclub, and since he doesn't have one yet, I have decided to create one.

So if you are a fanboy/fangirl or in any way see the awesomeness that lies within the frail darkmage, I command you to join this fanclub now.

Members:
    MederuYakushiKabuto
    NeophyteNihilist
    ManiacalLaughter
    Blind Itachi
    MartialHorror
    Sasori-puppet#100
    Yakushi Kabuto
    Fremen

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
    Tags:
  2. MYK Devoted Otonin

I AM JOINING!!! Woohoo...Raistlin :love....just can't beat gold skin, white hair, and super evil powers!!!!

3. NeophyteNihilist Not actually a Nihilist

You gotta love Raistlin... And I mean that literally, you have to love him, otherwise he kills you. Anyway, I'd like to join, Raistlin kicks ass.

4. ManiacalLaughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude i gotta join! I always thought it would be badass to get contacts made that are gold with hourglass iris's if you could. Raistlin is THE shit!

5. Blind Weasel 『 We'll meet again 』 Retired Staff

...Join me... I have a black coat with red clouds... colors of the pwning...

6. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Ill join. Am currently reading "Test of the Twins"

7. ManiacalLaughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A very cool trilogy.
    Has anyone seen the dragonlance comics? theyre pretty cool, kinda hard to find though.

8. MYK Devoted Otonin

Yay!! the fanclub is actually getting somewhere!! (it was quite dead until I joined... :) )

9. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Ok, I had completely forgotten this place. Actually I haven't thought of this FC I made, in half a year, so my apologies for not reacting.

It's good to see some Raistlin fans, on here. I mean, to not like Raistlin is directly unnatural, I say!

I've read the first issue...haven't been able to find any more since. I thought it was pretty cool, although I didn't like Tas character design.

I once thought about getting some contacts like that as well..>_>
    My favorite dragonlance trilogy. There is no words to accurately describe the awesomeness of Raistlin during that trilogy.

Always good, to have some hyper-fans...:p

XD. I guess he could resort to that, although he never seemed to care much about how other people perceive him. He's going for the good old fear,
    instead of love, I'd say.

Certainly. Pwning is always a good thing, although no pwnage can quite stand up to that, done by Raistlin himself.

10. MYK Devoted Otonin

who hasn't? it would totally kick ass to get those...

one of these days I'll post a pic of my 'cosplay' (i guess...) of Raistlin...my friends say I look pretty cool...I've even got the staff down to the dragon claw and all...:p :knk

11. MYK Devoted Otonin

sorry for the dp, but I made a banner :p :

12. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Well, considering that it's the only thing of the sort we have, I have no objections.

You can use it all you want, for my sake.

Oh and some Raistlin-cosplay would be fun to see...I actually have a black robe as well. However it's more of a general dark mage robe than for any specific (Raistlin) character.

13. MYK Devoted Otonin

Wow. Total Resurrection!

I made this really cool pic of Raistlin's Homecoming and posted it on .

(I can't believe no one's posted here for more than 6 months...:cry...this FC can't die, right, Raistlin-sama?)

14. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

...Is this FC still alive? I stopped reading the series pretty early on it seems, but from what I've been hearing I might have to pick it up again^^ I'll join.

15. MYK Devoted Otonin

welcome! just got to wait for Raistlin-sama to realise that this is alive again, and he'll add you.

DEFINITELY pick up the series again...it's sooo worth it, if only to see what happens to Raistlin! :love smile-big

16. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Oh well, seems like something happened. I'll add you although there isn't much point to the club as of right now.

17. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Oh, wow, I haven't read any books from the DragonLance series in years. But my goodness, how I adored Raistlin's character. Amusingly enough, my second favorite character was Tasslehoff, adored their interactions. :p

18. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

Yes, Raistlin was a very interesting character^^ Though I never got around to reading about his later exploits (and apparently those are what he's famous for), I really liked his character early on.

I did read a short story about him that seemed to take place after everything (something about his nephew).

19. Fremen Hinata fan

20. MYK Devoted Otonin

yay! activity!

Welcome Fremen! Raistlin-sama will add you soon.

Personally, my favorite Raistlin story was the one at the very end of Spring Dawning. That was a good story!

21. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

More activity! Tasselhof was always my second favorite character in Dragonlance as well. So you're not alone. Raistlin and Tasselhof (as well as Caramon and Crysania and their interactions with Raistlin) really was what made the series for me. Chronicles was a pretty cliched, stereotypical fantasy-series, but Raistlin and Tasselhof made it worth reading. Now Legends I found better on all accounts. And of course one can't forget the Raistlin chronicles.

The new series which contains Raistlin, Lost Chronicles seems alright. The first book was OK, although not spectacular. But it was nice reading about the companions (that is Raistlin, although Flint had an interesting role in this one) again. I'm mostly loking forward to volume 3 though, which will arrive in another year's time. Dragons of the hourglassmage, about what Raistlin did after he betrayed the companions and we saw him again in volume 3 of the chronicles.

Fremen, a Dune fan perchance?

22. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

Just bought the Legends series (Time/War/Test of the Twins). All I can say is: Another series by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman??? They're amazing authors, but I find their books take so long to read *is in the middle of the Death Gate Cycle*. And it seems every other book I come by these days is written by them. I also bought Brothers Majere.

I read the first couple of chapters to the Time of the Twins, and decided to finish chronicles and any other series that come between it and the Meetings Sextet.

23. Shukumei Here and there

Joinage! Back when I read Dragonlance I loooved Raistlin as a character.

24. RaistlinsDaughter Raistlin's Daughter

I wish to join this epic club about an epic mage :amuseconsidering I am an epic person. Raistlin is the most epic story character I have read of (For now) and this club is honaring the right person. Therfore. This is epic. :nod