1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Raizen vs. Original Crimson King

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Id, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Id The Demon of Elru

Which of these Two OG Kings would win the match?

Tags:
  2. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

If Raizen starts off far enough away he could unleash an attack powerful enough to blast everything in a huge area and kill him, but if it's close the King's speed would do Raizen in.

3. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Very intresting fight ID, I always liked these two and consider them the kings of their own respected universe. If it's Raizen the one we know without additional powers I am giving this fight to Original Crimson King, but before claiming that I would like to ask you? Can the Original Crimson King use all of the Mibu's Technique considering him being the Original Crimson King + he owns all the other Mibus?

If yeah then I think Original Crimson King would be able to defeat Raizen, for example the Original Crimson King will use the "Mind/Thoughts Reading" and since he is faster than the speed of light already (Which Raizen never achieved) and since he owns a legendary sword that can cut almost through anything I think he would be able to slice Raizen.

As for Raizen's Blasts, it's true that Original Crimson King would be in trouble if he got an attack of that level without any barriers but most likely he will use the Genbu or other type of Barriers to protect himself plus his body is already immune to these attacks, his body is most likely stronger or = to Kyo's body which means an arrow that turned Fubuki's body to dust couldn't put a single scratch on the body, this means Raizen's attacks wouldn't affect in addition to that I am assuming that Original Crimson King is immortal.

If we are assuming that he can use all of Mibu's techniques I believe he can use Saishi's technique, "If you attack me you will be attacking yourself"

If you ask me not even Raizen will withstand the 4 Beasts technique against him in one strike...

I am giving this fight to Original Crimson King

Again this is an intresting fight, try to make these topics more it makes the forums more enjoyable place to post in :)

4. BRANCHEAD33 Banned

raizen owns
    He would go to half power and kill him any higher would destroy the planet and makai too
    unless the guy is omnipotent

5. Id The Demon of Elru

Dude I always post topics like these.
    Members are more intrested in
    OP vs Bleach
    or (My personal fav)
    Goku vs Superman

6. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

What the hell? you need an omnipotent to survive Raizen's attack? now that's intresting, even though I consider myself one of the biggest Raizen's fans around I don't see him bein able to release a blast that have the capability to destroy the planet in a second, the same second where Crimson King can hit you multiple times with a legendary sword of legendary techniques. Raizen in his prime was scared of getting poisened by the human lady, Crimson King can create Black Holes if he have all of the Mibu's techniques and change the gravity at will so all of Raizen's speed and movements will be reduced.

With all my respect to you Branchead33 but did you read my previous post about Crimson King having all the Mibu's technique? (I need ID to tell me if its allowed to use the Mibu's technique or not) if Crimson King can use then he he can use Saishi's technique, "If you attack me you will be attacking yourself" which means Raizen will hitting himself...

7. Id The Demon of Elru

I think the; "I know all the techniques" feat goes solely to Aka Chan.

I mean I have no evidence at hand that states other Aka Chan has master all the other Clan techniques.

But I am certain The First Aka No Ou he has mastered Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken.

8. Crimson King Visser Three

Crimson King could win this via Genbu + Kouryu.

And i'm pretty sure you're Gemini Saga from CBR.

9. ??PR?ŞŞ?? Useless

I give this to the First Aka. Even though we didn't see too much of his power, being a true mibu is enough in itself. Aka will kill Raizen before he is able to attack.

10. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Well as far as I know that Aka-Chan is a creation of the Original Mibu Clan and we all know that Hishigi owns superior techniques to that he gave for Akari (His creation) and since Aka-Chan is creation of Mibu for sure the Original Crimson King can use them or else how would they create in first place?

Yup that's true, I am Gemini Saga there ^_~ I want to use my nick name here over there as well but seems no luck :(

11. Id The Demon of Elru

Member Name Change Service
    The New Inuzuka Kiba FC

12. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Thanks man but what I meant that I wanted to use the name DLD on the other forums n_n