• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Rank Minato, MS Obito, Edo Itachi

dabi

So two general consenses I’ve noticed for the NBD are that Minato > MS Obito and MS Obito > Itachi (all forms).

But I’ve seen several state that Edo Itachi can mid diff Minato?

So how would you rank:
- Base Minato
- MS Obito
- Edo Itachi
- Living Itachi
- Nagato
- Rinnegan Obito (no Jins)

(the last 3 are just for reference)

dergeist

Rinnegan Obito= Healthy Itachi >= Edo Itachi > MS Obito > Nagato >>>>>>>> Asspullnato (my fave).

As per canon.

Breakdown abilities, I guess.

Rinnegan Obito = 6 paths + MS powers + Moukuton. He has 7 other jutsu at the very least. He is only matched by healthy Itachi/edo Itachi.

Edo are revived weaker and he was slapping around KCM Naruto and killer Bee without even bringing out the MS. + Obito admitted a deathbed ill Itachi nearly killed him, so a healthy one would be stronger.

As for why he's above Nagato, we saw him solo Nagato 2 times and the 3rd time seal him, before he could even process what happened.

And Asspullnato (my fave) stands no real chance against any of them, even against MS Obito it was meh, because he was summoning and diverting chakra towards 9 tails + genjutsu on it + trying to pull Cucknato (my fave) into boxland. We saw what diverting and splitting chakra does with Sakura as an example.

Anyway, Nagato neg diff counters Asspullnato, so no way he can be above him, even if he was amped on KCM and was an edo he still gets slapped.

Last edited:

Impulse785

Rinnegan Obito
Nagato
Edo Itachi Ms Obito Base Minato
Living Itachi

Living Itachi is the weakest here people taking Obito words out of context when he was talking about the amaterasu not in a 1v1 which Obito would beat Itachi

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Base Minato
- MS Obito
- Edo Itachi
- Living Itachi
- Nagato
- Rinnegan Obito (no Jins
Like this:
Alive Minato = Solid Mid Kage
Sick Itachi =Solid Mid Kage, possibly Top Mid Kage
Edo Itachi = near the Bottom of High Kage i guess...
Healthy Nagato is Founder tier which is above top tier i guess...
Edo Nagato is a strong Top Tier, altho he lacks mobility and overall is rusty and lacks a healthy body, he can still one panel the likes of KCM Nardo and Bee
Rinnegan Obito w/o jins is weaker than Nagato. He only has 1 Rinnegan and by his own statement (and by portrayal) 2 rinnegan are better than 1 rinnegan + 1 MS witth Kamui

Rinnegan Obito with Jins should be stronger than a cripple Edo Nagato tho.

dergeist

It goes like:

Rinnegan Obito(No Jins)/MS Obito(Adult)>Edo Itachi~Healthy Living Itachi>~Nagato>Minato~>MS Obito(Kid).

:bury

Do you like it :hurr
@dergeist
@Mad Scientist
@ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

The problem is MS Obito admitted Itchington would solo him, and also kid Obito was multi tasking, while Cucknato (my fave) was focused on him 100%. Think about how Sakura jumped levels when she stopped multi tasking (diverting chakra to Byakugou while doing other thibgs) and apply that to kid Obito.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
BM Minato > Rinnegan Obito > KCM Minato > Nagato > Base Minato > MS Obito >= Pain > Edo Itachi

You guys are giving Edo Itachi too much credit for fights that he was teamed up with versus single opponents. I would say he is very close to Pain level given ET benefits

Grimmjowsensei

True Hokage
Match ups make fights.
So saying that Itachi can mid dif Minato doesn't wouldn't necessarily translate to Itachi being singificantly stronger than him. Not that I agree with either asssesment, just pointin that out.

I'd say that Edo Itachi(Itachi minus the adverse effects of his illness), Minato and Obito are overall the same level.

As for Match ups we know that Minato can shit on Obito so no need to re assess that.
I'd say Itachi would also be able to defeat Obito with his conventional skills(bait warping and hit him) but if he can't, he would manage to beat him with Izanami as Obito is an Izanagi user and due to his average intelligence and one dimensional fighting style, a good candidate to set up the loop.

As for Minato vs Itachi, it is a fight that could go eitherway based on the manga narrative but in battledome terms I'd favor Itachi most of the time as I see the chances of Minato getting genjutsu GG'd(or act as a catalyst to push him into a downward spiral) more than the chances of Itachi getting bamflashed.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
Match ups make fights.
So saying that Itachi can mid dif Minato doesn't wouldn't necessarily translate to Itachi being singificantly stronger than him. Not that I agree with either asssesment, just pointin that out.

I'd say that Edo Itachi(Itachi minus the adverse effects of his illness), Minato and Obito are overall the same level.

As for Match ups we know that Minato can shit on Obito so no need to re assess that.
I'd say Itachi would also be able to defeat Obito with his conventional skills(bait warping and hit him) but if he can't, he would manage to beat him with Izanami as Obito is an Izanagi user and due to his average intelligence and one dimensional fighting style, a good candidate to set up the loop.

As for Minato vs Itachi, it is a fight that could go eitherway based on the manga narrative but in battledome terms I'd favor Itachi most of the time as I see the chances of Minato getting genjutsu GG'd(or act as a catalyst to push him into a downward spiral) more than the chances of Itachi getting bamflashed.

Do you have Itachi above Pain as well?

Grimmjowsensei

True Hokage
Do you have Itachi above Pain as well?
Pain is an interesting one because his feats are all over the place. He has a mix of low end and high end feats but solely because of CT and CST I'd place him higher than Itachi. And higher than Minato and Obito for that matter.

Sufex

The Ghost
Pain is an interesting one because his feats are all over the place. He has a mix of low end and high end feats but solely because of CT and CST I'd place him higher than Itachi. And higher than Minato and Obito for that matter.
With edo benefits we already saw itachi counter a stronger version of pain in nagato. I see no reason be cant defeat the weaker 6 paths. Id put them at a similar level. 50 50 ish

Grimmjowsensei

True Hokage
With edo benefits we already saw itachi counter a stronger version of pain in nagato. I see no reason be cant defeat the weaker 6 paths. Id put them at a similar level. 50 50 ish
Yeah he certainly could defeat Pain or vice versa. Unless there is a very clear discrepancy between their levels, I'd say fighting styles and circumstances play a major role in who could defeat who.

Aegon Targaryen

Headcanon Inventor & Troll
The problem is MS Obito admitted Itchington would solo him

With knowledge, yes.

and also kid Obito was multi tasking, while Cucknato (my fave) was focused on him 100%

Already debunked this argument. All ''multitasking'' here meant was that Obito had to rush the fight.

You also conveniently leave out the fact that Minato burned up a lot of his chakra too on fending off Kurama and helping Kushina.

Think about how Sakura jumped levels when she stopped multi tasking (diverting chakra to Byakugou while doing other thibgs) and apply that to kid Obito.

Bad comparison.

Sakura jumped levels because she literally gained a couple of new techniques and could focus more chakra into her CES.

This has zero bearing on anything Obito ever did.

Top Bottom