Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Shinsou, Jun 24, 2005.
Leader - SS
Kisame - S+
Sasori - S
Itachi - S
Deidara - A+
Zetsu - A
Others..... - Who Knows???
What is an S? What is an A?
Dude Zetsu isn't an A he's a SSSSSSSSSS+++++++++++++
It's Based on how powerful they are
Its grades but the S- special and is above A
Shino's father: Super Duper S+++^infinity
Sasori=Itachi=Zetsu: S stands for suck
Kisame=S-, or uck
And Deidara = A
Everyone just for the sake of it...
2. Iruka hair guy
7. Depressed guy
2. Iruka haired guy
3. Orochimaru (not there anymore you know)
5. Some other guy
Kisame s+.... there is no way hes that high. So far Im thinking he is stronger then deidara .
1. Yondaime/Shino's dad/Sandaime's son/mecha-Obito/Rin/etcetc
??? - Zetsu (no idea of his/her/its/their capabilities)
Oro would be #3 if he was still a member, pushing the rest a notch below
1. Akatsuki Leader
I think it's pretty obvious that Zetsu is an "S", as in "Smex".
The giant will be a S++. He's gonna be one big sexy beast that can't be stopped.
Kisame strongen then Itachi and Sasori
Well, here is my list:
I don't know about Zetsu, we haven't seen that much about his, except that he likes to eat human flesh.
well perhaps the ranking is based on amount of crimes committed
and I'm sure someone like kiseme caused a lot of havoc in mist village
Anyway... it's pretty obvious they're all 'S-rank'. I thought that had already been stated by Jiraiya, but if it hasn't then it should have been. I'll list them in order, and give an explanation...
1. Akatsuki leader. For obvious reasons, really: he's the leader. And he's already shown us some rather neat jutsu.
2. Uchiha Itachi. I'm aware of the current Itachi backlash here, so most people will probably disagree, but I think Itachi may well be the second-strongest in Akatsuki. His importance to the story is, well, very important. He's an Uchiha, the clan hyped throughout the series as being the strongest in the land. And his power, even after all this time, has been kept such a mystery that it has to be amazing. He's obviously one of the stronger Akatsuki from the way Kisame talks (similar to the way Deidara talks to Sasori), and his importance and mystery means he's probably the strongest of this 'upper tier'.
3. Akasuna no Sasori. I honestly don't see where his supposed power comes from; if it wasn't for dialogue, I'd say Deidara was stronger. But from the interaction between them and what was said in the last chapter, he Sasori has to be stronger somehow. He has a strong reputation in his home village, and has connections to some of the good guys... also, he didn't seem intimidated by the leader. He's strong.
4. Hoshigaki Kisame. To be honest, I don't see how he could beat Deidara in a fight, but I don't see how anyone can beat Deidara in a fight, so there has to be some weakness we haven't seen yet. I think Kisame is stronger because (a) He's still more mysterious; Deidara has been focused on more and is about to be killed or defeated; (b) He's more important, since he's Itachi's partner. I think he has a lot to show us in future.
5. Deidara. Kibaku Nendo is one hell of a technique; combined with flying, I don't see how it can be beaten. But it will be, and quite soon at that; so I think Deidara is, unfortunately, one of the weakest Akatsuki members. I guess why that is so weill be revealed in the next few chapters. But rating him so lowly is purely based on plot-sense rather than what's actually happened so far, otherwise he would be in third place in my list.
6. Zetsu. I think Zetsu will be the weakest fighter, just because that doesn't seem to be his role. He [apparently] works alone, and has been shown as an excellent spy/scout. Then again, I certainly wouldn't bet on this - he might have some very useful plant-based techniques in battle.
Orochimaru - Definitely one of the strongest in his day, judging by the way Akatsuki talk about him ("it might take longer without him", "if we send several of us we should eb able to beat him", etc). But I believe him when he says he's weaker than Itachi, so I'll say he would be in third place.
Giant - Probably not that strong, since giants are usually pretty weak in anime. On the other hand, they are also usually early villains, but he is one of the last to be revealed. I think he will be the weaker member of his team, but not by very much... so he'll be around Kisame's level, perhaps a bit stronger.
Iruka-haired guy - Not much to say about him. I'd guess he'll be the weaker of his team as well, but probably stronger than giant.
Annoyed/depressed guy - I think he'll be the stronger member of his team, unless he's teamed with the leader. But he won't be that great... perhaps a little stronger than Sasori, but not as good as the Konoha duo.
So, final ranking:
4. Depressed guy
1. Akatsuki Leader
ps. Deidara = A for Awfull
Funny how the title says "the ones we know and seen their abilities" yet everybody is busy rating unknowns like the Giant, The leader and Zetsu =\
Why are you guys rating Zetsu? We haven't seen him fight at all, nor do we know anything about him. Until Kakashi or Chiyo (if she's still alive when they meet) hails him as the "Legendary Zetsu of Kusa" there's nothing to base this guy on. If anything, he seems like a higher-up to me. The only thing that is definite is that Itachi and Sasori are stronger than Kisame and Deidara. We don't really know who is stronger between Itachi and Sasori or between Kisame and Deidara right now. The leader will definitely be the strongest in Akatsuki since this is a Shonen Jump manga. I would also place Orochimaru at the level of Itachi and Sasori and above Kisame and Deidara.
Re: Zetsu... it's just speculation, obviously. No one knows how good a fighter he is. But he does seem to specialise in spying techniques, which leads some to believe that his actual fighting skills aren't so good. This may or may not be the case - the skills he's shown may be useful in battle, in a similar way to Byakugan, and defensively I'd expect him to be pretty good. It's just that nothing we've seen so far suggests that he is that strong - he hasn't fought, didn't volunteer to take out the approaching Konoha-nins etc.
ehm... Zetsu can merge underground and in trees and whatnot... how the hell is he supposed to be killed, he's DEFINATELY not the weakest member in Akatsuki, heck, for all we know he can merge with the kunai you stab him with...
I will reserve #1 for the leader even though he's not been shown, but COME ON, he bosses Itachi... I also believe that the whole "Itachi is stronger than me" comment by Oro was referring to the body-take-over skill... Oro can't f*cking die, people, that's gotta count for something... And Sasori is below Oro just cause I think he's awesome and strong (the whole sakura up close and smashing was Chiyo-baa controlling her, I'm SURE of it -.-;
If Zetsu is smexy S then Sasori and Kisame are "SS": "Super Smex".
Apart from that, of those we've seen right now:
4. Deidara (come on, nuclear bomber here!).
But there may be a few instances of Papers-Scisors-Rock. I don't know how Orochimaru fits in there for example, he says he's weaker than Itachi but at the same time I feel Orochimaru could have the upper hand against a number of other Akatsuki members. Zetsu is hard to place as well: so far he appears to be the scouting type, but then again he's a cannibal.
I wouldn't be ready to rank any of them yet, except to say that Orochimaru is the strongest we've seen do anything by a large margin.
Kisame and Deidara have the most raw power.
Itachi has a couple of really powerful jutsus, is really good at Genjutsu, but the rest is not particularly impressive.
Sasori will have to wait a couple of chapters, but he seems to have really good poison and lots of different ways of attacking.
It would take longer since well the jutsu is about giving in chakra... it just means well he has chakra. Which is obvious has he can summon top-level summons. The jutsu had nothing to do with skill from what we've seen merely giving chakra. It would take longer without any of them.
And the 2nd line is false. They weren't talking about Orochimaru. They were talking about their missions which "include Kyuubi" when they said if they work together. They brushed Orochimaru off has unimportant and they will beat him sooner or later.
Who the hell is Depressed guy?
Mysterious, apparently male Akatsuki member who was unhappy that he had not yet collected his jinchuuriki, and asked to take on Gai instead of Kisame. "Depressed" doesn't seem a very good explanation at this point. "Hasty", perhaps?
Leader - Level ~90
Orochimaru - Level 85
Itachi - Level 76
Deidara - Level 72
Sasori - Level 70
Kisame - Level 67
Zetsu? Probably low 70s, but that's just a random guess really. Could be anything kind of, though I doubt it's below Kisame or above Orochimaru.
That's how I kind of see it, putting it into a RPG-esque format. However, I don't think these levels actually show how strong people are - I just reckon that in a strictly level-type manner, Sasori isn't particularly high, and Itachi is pretty damn high level compared to some of the others. Kisame for me is about level 67, but his stamina and chakra capacity is *way* beyond that sort of level, and via specialisations and equipment (Samehada; Sasori's puppets), they can actually fight at a much higher level.
Did that make any sort of sense? At all?
Furthermore, Orochimaru's "level" is higher than the other known Akatsuki members for me, but he may not have the deadly skill and jutsu set-up of Itachi or Sasori. May not.
And yes, I do kind of have a level figure in my head for just about everyone. Pretimeskip Sakura hovered around the 6 region, with Sasuke starting many many levels ahead of Naruto (kind of... Sasuke level 14 when they fought Haku, Naruto level 7 or 8). Kakashi is possibly in the low 60s, or high 50s (the average Konoha jounin would be mid-40s in level, in my opinion). The Third was high 90s: although that doesn't necessarily imply that someone level 80-ish couldn't beat him, nor that Kakashi is actually close to Kisame.
Eh. It only seems to make sense to me. Some ninjas in the Naruto world just strike me as being at a lower overall experience/combat level, but having some insane stats (strength/speed/stamina) and some insane jutsus/range of techniques.
i still think Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru and Zetsu is still too early to judge as well as Kisime. Aside fromn the leader there has 2 be one more person stronger than Itachi maybe even 2.
In raw power
Being the most devious and crafty Orochimaru
yeah, and I simply don't understand why they think so..
I mean, kakashi specializes in hunting !!! and yet no one questions his battle skills..
why is this??? because if a ninja can't fight/kill, he won't even get to specialize in something !!!
besides, the whole morphing and becoming 1 with the environment that zetsu does seems pretty useful to me.. I mean, try hitting him??