1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

Rank these Characters IV

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Isaiah13000, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

• Madara Uchiha (One-eyed Rinnegan & SM)
    • Hashirama Senju (Sage Mode)
    • Obito Uchiha (Rinnegan & Mangekyo Sharingan with Jinchuriki & Demonic Statue)
    • Naruto Uzumaki (Tailed Beast Sage Mode)
    • Sasuke Uchiha (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)
    • Madara Uchiha (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan without Kurama)
    • Minato Namikaze (Edo: Tailed Beast Mode)
    How would you guys rank all of these "Demi-God Tier" or "Top Tier" level heavy hitters from the War Arc? Everyone is at their strongest in each form.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Bonly Keyblade Master

Egypt
    It's suppose to be IV for four you uncultured swine :blobban

As for the ranking I'd say

Rinnegan Madara
    Hashi
    Obito
    EMS Madara
    Minato
    Naruto
    Sasuke

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Epicnessbeyond Well-Known Member

SM Hashirama
    BSM Naruto
    EMS Madara
    BM Minato
    Rinnegan Obito
    EMS Sasuke(PS)

4. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

My apologies Bonly-sama, I'll change it right away!

5. Soldierofficial Active Member

2. SM Hashirama
    3. EMS Madara
    4. BSM Naruto
    5. BM Minato
    6. Rinnegan Obito + Jinchuriki
    7. EMS Sasuke

6. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

Why rank Rinnegan Obito so low? What places TBSM Naruto and TBM Minato above Obito, the Demonic Statue, and his jinchuriki?

7. Epicnessbeyond Well-Known Member

BSM Naruto has way too much fire power for Obito to deal with. He spams Bijuudamas and takes out Gedo Mazo and Jinchurikis without too much difficulty. The hardest thing for him would be catching Obito but Obito wouldnt really be able to do anything too him either. The thing is he hws much more chakra so he can easily outlast Kamui.

BM Minato on tbe other hand literally cant be touched. He dodges everything the Jinchuriki, Obito, and Gedo Mazo throw at him with Hiraishin. His Bijuu Mode should also have physical capability compared to BM Naruto so he can easily subdue the Junchurikki and take them out with Rasengan. Minato also already knows how to take out Obito so he does that after stopping Jinchuriki and Gedo. Hiraishin is just too powerful for Obito.

8. Itachiisinvincible Well-Known Member

SM Hashirama
    BSM Naruto
    EMS Madara
    BM Minato
    Rinnegan Obito
    EMS Sasuke (Juubito fight)
    EMS Sasuke (Kabuto fight)

This list is based on power. Obito can potentially beat characters higher than him.

9. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Poland
    Rinnegan Madara
    Hashirama
    Obito
    BSM Naruto/EMS Madara
    Minato
    Sasuke

• List
  10. Azula .

• Madara Uchiha (One-eyed Rinnegan & SM)
    • Obito Uchiha (Rinnegan & Mangekyo Sharingan with Jinchuriki & Demonic Statue)/Minato Namikaze (Edo: Tailed Beast Mode)/Naruto Uzumaki (Tailed Beast Sage Mode)
    • Hashirama Senju (Sage Mode)
    • Sasuke Uchiha (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)
    • Madara Uchiha (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan without Kurama)
    *Assuming EMS Sasuke is with PS and his PS has the same feautres like his Rinnegan PS just less powerful.

Madara because Limbo apparently has no counter except Rikudo haxx.

Obito-Minato-Naruto, same place because they all have roughly the same base firepower. Naruto can further increase his firepower with senjutsu but vs S/T that's mostly useless, however with sensing he can fight back against Kamui and Hirashin blindside, and potentially kill Obito with SM ghost punch.

Hashirama below them because BSM Naruto was hyped to a better Hokage so that plus with his feats seems to me he has surpassed him in firepower. Hashirama can't deal with S/T and BIjuu combination, it would be overwhelming for him.

Sasuke should deal with Madara early with Amaterasu/Enton or else stalemate with PS and win at the end.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  11. Djomla Student

Rinnegan Madara
    Hashi
    Minato
    Naruto
    EMS Madara
    Obito
    Sasuke

12. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

Canada
    1. Madara Uchiha (One-eyed Rinnegan & SM)
    2. Hashirama Senju (Sage Mode)
    3. Madara Uchiha (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan without Kurama)
    4. Minato Namikaze (Edo: Tailed Beast Mode)
    5. Naruto Uzumaki (Tailed Beast Sage Mode)
    6. Obito Uchiha (Rinnegan & Mangekyo Sharingan with Jinchuriki & Demonic Statue)
    7. Sasuke Uchiha (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)
    They are all in the same tier

Demi gods

13. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

If spamming a bunch of smaller TBBs was the way to easily takeout the Jinchurki and Demonic Statue why didn't TBM Naruto or TBM B opt to use it when confronted with them? Not saying he necessarily loses, but I don't think that's the way to do it.
    TBM Naruto needed help from TBM Killer B to physically compete with five tailed beasts, here Obito has six of them, so I doubt TBM Minato could handle them all by himself that way. He might be able to do it by relying on FTG though.
    I agree he should be at the top.

That's reasonable.
    Hashirama imho, is definitely ranked way too low. Tobirama did compare Naruto to Hashirama, but that was in terms of personality, not in terms of power. Other than that, when was he hyped to be better than Hashirama? Also it was Edo Hashirama, who is weaker than living Hashirama, who was used to indicate how powerful TTJ Obito was, not Edo Minato so there's no way Minato even with Yin Kurama was meant to be seen as above a weaker Hashirama. So he definitely shouldn't be above Hashirama while he's alive.

I also disagree with him being unable to deal with FTG, sure Minato could teleport some things away but ultimately he still can't harm Hashirama, and Hashirama can restrain him and bind his chakra. Hashirama could do the same to TBSM Naruto too, especially since he lacks FTG so he won't be teleporting anything away. I don't see how Hashirama is below Obito either, he could easily bind all of the tailed beasts and statue with ease and then it's just him vs Obito so the battle becomes much easier.
    EMS Madara's CBS was the same size as complete Kurama, while Sasuke's was the same size as Yang Kurama who is about 3 times smaller. So they definitely aren't equal and Madara's should logically dominate Sasuke's in a battle especially since Sasuke's is featless in comparison.

14. Eliyua23 Well-Known Member

Obito( Rinnegan , Demonic Statue , Jin , MS)
    Hashirama(Sage Mode)
    EMS Madara(Kurama)
    EMS Madara(W/O Kurama)
    Naruto(Tailed Beast , Sage Mode)
    Minato( Tailed beast )
    EMS Sasuke

• List
  15. Eliyua23 Well-Known Member

Obito is being severely underestimated here he took on BM Naruto , Gai , KB , Kakashi And for the most part had the upper hand he seemed to be on equal footing with Rinnegan Madara who took on the 5 Gokage , I don’t see how Madara w/o Kurama or Naruto and Minato are stronger than him

16. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    God Tier
    Rinnegan Obito (with jinchuriki & Bijuu)
    1 Rinnegan Sage Mode Madara

Demi God Tier
    Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto
    Bijuu Mode Edo Minato
    Sage Mode Hashirama
    EMS Madara (with or without Kurama lol)
    EMS Sasuke (v4 Susanoo)

High Kage Tier
    EMS Sasuke

17. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

Canada
    Jesus :mjlol

Dat wank

> Pre JJ Obito
    > God tier
    > 50% of Kurama
    > Above the guy who beat 100% of Kurama clad in Biju Tier external armor with one technique

Please, read the manga

Correctly this time :lmao

• List
  18. Azula .

Naruto's comparison with Hashirama as a leader and his powers go side by side as Naruto progresses. Hashirama's character is pretty much the same as Naruto and both are heavy firepower based with Sage Mode, this is by design.

It is not a coincidence that Naruto being a better Hokage than Hashirama comes at the exact moment that BSM adds senjutsu to TBB. He is developing powers that are the along similar lines as SM Hashirama.

Before this Tobirama talks bout Naruto being able to inspire people to follow him so they have personality comparision already covered. This is the same time Orochimaru is comparing Sasuke to Madara. I can't remember the exact chapter number but you probably guessed it.

Naruto surpassing the Hokages also has to do with power not just personality, they aren't separate in the manga as I interpret.

But this won't be happening. 1) He can just not get caught by teleporting away 2) TBB destroys Wood dragon like in VoTE flashback 3) Anything touching his chakra can be teleported so any wood that comes in contact with his BM avatar can be teleported before it suppress his chakra. Reflexes on acting quicker will go to Minato.

A BM Rasengan would end Hashirama if it hits. Hirashin V2 + BM Rasengan.

Based on SM Madara leaning away slighty to avoid Tobirama's kunai, that is the best Hashirama can do and that would not be enough for obvious reasons if he gets a BM Rasengan dropped on him, he is not defending like JJ Obito.

Or think of Hirashin V2 + Bijuudama

Those differences must not be important and I don't think that affects portrayal such as living Hashirama doing any better against anyone compared to Edo.

I think Kishi was just anxious to explain away the obvious Part 1 under-performance.

I also don't think Hashirama's line means that Minato would be weaker than him because that is just Senju brothers using their own knowledge to gauge Obito. Those that came after their time like Edo Tensei BM Minato or DMS Kakashi or BSM Naruto or 8th Gate Gai in the War Arc cannot be swept under that line.

The line might also be strictly fire power as Mokuton would not do well against say Obito's Kamui.

19. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

That statement is no different than Orochmaru saying Sasuke will surpass Madara one day, it just means Naruto and Sasuke are now comparable to those two in terms of power. It doesn't mean they are on par with them or superior to either of them, just that one day they will surpass them.
    1. Where will he teleport to when all his markers are displaced by Hashirama's control of the whole terrain?
    2. Hashirama has multiple ways of restraining Kurama though, he can use the Wood Dragon, Wood Human, and Hotei all at once.
    3. Minato constantly having to teleport away so many large constructs constantly wont help him win though and will probably tire him out at some point.
    I know he has the firepower to kill him, I mean he has to reach Hashirama first in order to do that. He'd be too preoccupied constantly teleporting things away in order to get a chance to land a hit on him is what I mean.
    Kishimoto wouldn't have gone out of his way to have Hashirama spread false information even if logically Hashirama couldn't have known about that. That just doesn't make any sense, those type of statements are made for a reason. It was Hashirama who defeated EMS Madara and complete Kurama (who Minato has half the power of) at the same time, Hashirama who while weakened as an Edo single-handedly restrained the Ten-Tails' third strongest form, and Hashirama who Madara chose to stop from interfering with the fight against TTJ Obito. No matter which way you slice it, Hashirama is clearly meant to be seen as superior. Also, the difference with the bolded is that both Minato and Naruto were there when that statement was made, Kakashi and Guy were not, and obviously their God tier states weren't taken into account. But Minato and Naruto's presence there and that statement being made indicates he is above both of them even with their later power-ups since Kishi is aware of them.
    I disagree, Hashirama's Wood Release could deal with Kamui in a few ways.

20. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

Hashirama
    BSM Naruto
    EMS Madara
    EMS Sasuke
    Edo Minato
    Rinnegan Obito

No, Obito is not ranked too low. He had to face half these characters in an even stronger form.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  21. Azula .

It's okay if you don't agree with me on portrayal, agree to disagree :handshake , But I think BSM Naruto crossed SM Hashirama.

The War Arc is his journey to Hokage both as a leader that can inspire fodders to continue fighting while Edo Hashirama couldn't and also power-wise, basically signally that they don't need to rely on him anymore.

Kunais sharp points would get stuck to the tree so if he continues growing the trees they would move with them. Hashirama may control plain fields with growing trees but spreading kunais on Hashirama's forest transfers control back to Minato.

What is Hashirama going to do? Hunt them kunais down? Just going near them means placing himself under fire from Hirashin+Rasengan attack. Not feasible.

Hashirama will be spending more chakra to create such large constructs than Minato will spending teleporting them.

He can already deal with something as big as Juubi's bomb which is bigger than Juubi, PS and Mokujin.

Plus you take into factor that Kurama's chakra increases the power of Ninjutsu.

Minato will have a very easy time teleporting things with Kurama chakra.

22. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Poland
    Even with bijjus by his side :hmm
    I do agree without bijjus he would be at the bottom

23. Ghost Of The Uchiha Well-Known Member

1. Madara Uchiha (One-eyed Rinnegan & SM)
    2. Hashirama Senju (Sage Mode)
    3. Obito Uchiha (Rinnegan & Mangekyo Sharingan with Jinchuriki & Demonic Statue)
    4. Madara Uchiha (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan without Kurama)
    5. Minato Namikaze (Edo: Tailed Beast Mode)
    6. Naruto Uzumaki (Tailed Beast Sage Mode)
    7. Sasuke Uchiha (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)

24. Shark Well-Known Member

EMS Sasuke (Jūbito fight)
    Bijū Mode Minato

Tier 3
    Post-Jūbito EMS Sasuke
    BSM Naruto

Tier 2
    EMS Madara
    Rinnegan Obito (with Jinchūriki)
    Hashirama

Tier 1
    Rinnegan SM Madara

25. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    >50% Kurama in Sage Mode and 50% Kurama with Flying Thunder God
    >Susanoo Kurama is weaker than Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto & Bijuu Mode Minato

26. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

Okay, so let's say this does happen, how much could this possibly help Minato while he's fully transformed since he'll be a big and easy to spot target anyway?
    I don't think a regular Rasengan will be enough to put down SM Hashirama, and Hashirama could always have his Wood Clones be the ones who look for the FTG kunai if Minato teleporting all over the place becomes a problem.
    But Hashirama has more chakra than Minato does, even with access to Yin Kurama's reserves, so Hashirama can outlast Minato here.

27. King Ramirez Well-Known Member

Revived Rinnegan Madara

Legendary Tier
    SM Hashirama
    BSM Naruto
    BM Minato
    EMS Madara (He couldn't even beat base Hashirama)
    Rinnegan Obito

Top Tier
    EMS Sasuke

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  28. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

Egypt
    Naruto and Minato’s time limit in their Kurama avy limits them to fighting on said higher lvl whereas Madara doesn’t have the same problem with PS.

30. Isaiah13000 The Snake that slithered over the Moon

Don't you think a fight between them would be over before their time limit was even reached? Also, I know you don't just rank characters based on who would beat who so do you consider EMS Madara's abilities to better than theirs overall? If so, why? Based on the shit Naruto could do in the War with Kurama's chakra I'd say his abilities in general are noticeably better.