1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Ranking the final villains of Naruto, Bleach, and Toriko

Discussion in 'Akihabara Lounge' started by xenos5, Mar 4, 2018.

Which Final Villain is the worst?

1. Kaguya

31.8%
  2. Ywhach

27.3%
  3. NEO

40.9%
  1. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

What order would you put Kaguya, Ywhach and Neo in writing-quality wise?

IMO they’re all kinda bad but my ranking would go like this Ywhach>Kaguya>NEO

While the ending of Bleach may have been the worst among these 3 series (which is saying something since the endings of the other two are both pretty bad as well with Naruto’s being really fanfic-esque and Toriko’s being extraordinarily rushed) Ywhach felt like more of an actual character than the empty vessel that is Kaguya and the one thing I can give Kaguya is that she at least stayed a villain to the end rather than how NEO became friends with the Main Protagonists because he was just “lonely” the whole time despite NEO being a genocidal creature that inflicted despair into its victims so they’d taste better. NEO feels like just one of the most poorly justified and worst examples of a Villain becoming good to me.

If you could give in depth reasons for why you rank the 3 villains the way you do like I have along with your ranking of them i’d appreciate it.

Bonus: How would you rank the assistants of each Final Villain? Black Zetsu, Haschwalth and Acacia.

Tags:
  2. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Acacia was more the final villain with NEO as his support tbh.

4. Torpedo Titz Degenerate Daimyo

England
    Kaguya was bad, but she was hot and had a cool design. She also got shit done like Ye Olde Pain Train, which was ace after years of Uchiha patheticness. Her inclusion in the story towards the end was a legendarily bad move by Kishi, but she had some microscopic virtues

Yhwach meanwhile was beyond a mess. Terms like bad can't properly describe him. Yhwach promised so much and delivered so little. He truly encapsulated how barren Bleach was of creative vision towards the end. Kags was bad, but Yhwach didn't even reach the end of the creative process clearly I don't think. A titanic waste of time. Bleach fans with their pretentious post-commentary fanfics need not apply

Never fucked with Toriko but it can't be worse than this

5. Imagine Real nibba

NEO should be replaced with Acnologia or something. Toriko villains are, for the most part, serviceable to a mediocre level. None of them dipped to the level of Kaguya or Yhwach.

6. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

I believe it's because FT isn't part of the HST while Toriko was after Bleach sales plummeted.

7. Imagine Real nibba

Still wouldn't considering HST has always been OP/Bleach/Nardo. Toriko replaced Bleach in the Big 3 in JUMP but didn't fare much better. tbh tbf.

:thunk

8. Kroczilla Member

Haven't gotten into toriko so I can't speak for neo but ywach was clearly a much better villain than kaguya.
    kaguya was quite possibly the most bland character in fiction. she basically came in after madara had done all the hard work, had little to no unique skill sets, could barely muster a thought of her own, had piss poor combat ability and her biggest achievement was killing obito who was already going to die anyway.
    Ywach on the other hand actually got a lot of shit done. he killed yamamoto, he used ichigo to breach the barrier that protected the Royal realm, he murdered ichibei (though the latter came back the life), he killed the soul king and became the new soul king etc. pretty much the only thing he didn't achieve was his end game.
    the major negative for him imho is that his goals and motives weren't explored and felt sort of tacked on in the last chapter.

9. Kroczilla Member

Haven't gotten into toriko so I can't speak for neo but ywach was clearly a much better villain than kaguya.
    kaguya was quite possibly the most bland character in fiction. she basically came in after madara had done all the hard work, had little to no unique skill sets, could barely muster a thought of her own, had piss poor combat ability and her biggest achievement was killing obito who was already going to die anyway.
    Ywach on the other hand actually got a lot of shit done. he killed yamamoto, he used ichigo to breach the barrier that protected the Royal realm, he murdered ichibei (though the latter came back the life), he killed the soul king and became the new soul king etc. pretty much the only thing he didn't achieve was his end game.
    the major negative for him imho is that his goals and motives weren't explored and felt sort of tacked on in the last chapter.

10. Ghost Of The Uchiha Member

Kaguya was a complete disaster (zero foreshadowing, zero personality, hogged chakra to the degree that she would kill her own children to possess it all, haphazardly thrown into the story only to introduce the otsutsuki to milk the series with a sequel all while ruining the main villain of the story) and her presence alongside the reincarnation plot completely ruined the ending for me,probably the single worst shonen villain in existence.
    Yhwach was really good for the first invasion then kinda dipped for the second like the rest of the manga.
    Haswalth>> zetsu
    Never read toriko so i cant speak about that.

11. Gunstarvillain Endless One

12. Alita54 Alita>You

2.Neo
    3.Yhwach

With 1 being the best of the 3 and 3 being the worst.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018