1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Recently...

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by RAGING BONER, Dec 7, 2005.

1. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I started downloading the anime again, after losing interest in the fillers...but now i find that i can't even sit through an entire episode without becoming incredibly bored with the story line.
    now, i normally wouldn't waste a post on filler complaints but the other day i sat through a whole episode and i can't even tell you what it was about because i lost interest after the opening sequence.

is this happening to anyone else?

i've watched a lot of different anime and the inevitable filler that comes with it but the current Naruto filler episodes rival if not surpass the crapiness that was the Fung Shuei arc of the kenshin series, or even the Crimson fourl eaf clover special.

Tags:
  2. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

I haven't been downloading them recently, I think the series should just go on a break until they're ready to go back to the story.

I can't imagine when I start buying box sets of Naruto DVDs that I'll even bother buying the filler season.

3. Seany Banned

Well i skipped most of last weeks because it was incredably boring. They need to come up with better storylines because people are losing interest.

4. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

normally i would agree that they should take a break...but i think a break should be taken periodically like they do with shows here in America. if they had taken a break the length of all these fillers we would be without Anime for an entire year. though judging by the current quality wouldn't be such a bad thing.

5. Slips Fuck off

Two sets of people come to mind there are those of us who dont't like the fillers and have lost a bit of intreast (me)

Then there are people who would argue that any naruto is better than none.

The fillers are so-so there really has'nt been a lot of decent eps but they do bring a little humour andi did'nt mind the bug arc as we got to see a bit of the "under used" Shino.

I can put up with the fillers as i know theres light at the end of the tunnel we know the main story will pick up nxt year its a a pain to wait for but well worth it

As for losing intreast in the main story well thats true with most shows when you know whats coming the excitment has gone. We all have our fav eps that we can never tire of though :)

6. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

Im with you 100%. I have little or no interest in the current Naruto episodes too. I find it odd to say the least. Before the fillers I was one of those people who thought that Naruto couldn't get boring, no matter what happened. Someone must have heard me say that and decided to show me how wrong I was.....I hate when people do that. damn.

7. Leen Peacemaker

I downloaded fillers too but I did not watch them thoroughly. I just browse other sites and doing other things at the same time instead of glueing myself to the monitor and watch it. I am getting more and more fed up with the fillers. :mad

They are getting worse and worse, dont u think so? Right now, I am playing catchup with Bleach. At least they are better to kill the time.

8. martryn Dick in hand

I've watched every filler, and most of them I agree with you on. But it is nice to see some characters do things that haven't in the regular arc. Tenten got a pretty good fight scene where she was holding her own against a chuunin level nin. I though that was cool.

Plus there's Shino and Shikamaru. I don't really like the way Neji is portrayed in the fillers though.

9. Toffeeman I WILL EAT YOU

The fillers don't bother me. I just keep watching the series regardless.

10. Kimi Sama A sphincter says what?

The last episode I watched was halfway through that stupid bug finding mission. And I think I only watched half of that one, too.
    I'm not watching Naruto again untill the filler season ends.

It's going to be wierd to see Naruto animated again after no seeing it for 7 or months :S

11. Negative-Ion Life is BRUTAL!!

I havent been downloading the fillers either after those pointless episodes were academy students like Konohamaru learn to walk up a cliff with no prior training. Something that took Sasuke and Naruto around 3 episodes to learn.

12. Fighting Spirit wat

Yeah that's excacly how it is for me. Allthough Full Metal Alchemist is most likely the only OTHER anime I could watch. It's pretty decent tbh, but Naruto is 10x better...

13. xeno Emmissary of Dance

I'm getting a little disinterested in it, although I still look forward to it every week :p. I'm one of the few who still argue that some Naruto is better than none, and I think the showing of some of the supporting characters like Ten Ten and Shino is a good idea, albeit an overused one by now -__-

14. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Yeah.....these two weeks i started watching them again and the ghost arc kinda sucks (first episode). Well yeah,we've been bitching about fillers along time so..yeah it sucks,sucks,sucks,sucks

15. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Well, I still watch it... The last ones werent that bad. But, ok, it makes you want to cry if you compare them to regular episodes.
    I think they are so terrible, that anime filler writers. How do they manage to ruin such a good thing as Naruto? I mean, they can even make cool characters look stupid and weak.

16. xeno Emmissary of Dance

I can understand if their hands are tied and Kishi doesn't want them showing anything that portrays to the actual story right now. If that's the case then they don't have a lot to work with, so I don't judge these episodes as harshly.

17. syrin Member

i feel the same way, i have completely lost intrest in the anime at this point and currently am only reading the manga, as the anime fillers are boring.

18. korican04 ftp-nin

What is the anime about anyways, after raiga I lost it, and decided to work out again.

19. Gunners .

i caught up with the fillers last week, i was ill so i decided by not, i had bleach to side track me, but that is other now ( i caught up, anime and manga) so i guess i have manga and the anime for bleach.

They had a friggin cow boy arc, that is lame, ''i have the fasted sword pull in the west'' wtf was that all about.