1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Recommend me a good dvd ripping program

Discussion in 'Tech Hub' started by YoYo, Oct 14, 2006.

1. YoYo

Ok i'm having problems with my current one,

can someone please recommend me the best dvd ripping software i can use to rip DVDs to .avi or .mov format?

(preferably dowloadable off a torrent site)

Thanks,

YoYo

Tags:
  2. pedobearr

CloneXtoDVD. That's the best and latest. I have that. I have every software I need. Lol.

3. staradderdragoon

i always use dvdripper or dvdshrink and use daemon

4. pedobearr

You backup DVD to VCD2.0, SVCD1.0 or AVI (divx...). It produces good quality movies in AVI , MPEG1/2 format that take nearly only 1/10 of original size. Ahead DVD Ripper is an DVD to AVI ripper with the possibility of DVD backup. Ahead DVD Ripper supports charpter encode mode so you can split or rip DVD by charpters in one or several MPG/AVI files. You can also split the movie by time. After setting the start and stop time position, it will start and stop conversion between the time that you want. Ahead DVD ripper also allow splitting movie by size, the output files will automatically split and fit the destination size. Ahead DVD Ripper has been designed especialy for inexperienced users, it is a simple and easy program. In the step by step mode, you will really find it just takes three steps clicks to accomplish all the job. Special free VCD, SVCD Burner for registered user to back the file to cdr disc.

Ahead DVD Ripper

5. Vegitto-kun

I use this program called dvd decrypter, rips and writes pretty much anything

6. pedobearr

I've used that too Vegitto, but I'm experiencing lots of bugs. Vegitto, check you PMs. I messaged you something.

7. staradderdragoon

lol. i meant DVD decrypter and dvd shrink. my dad used dvdripper but i never liked it. but yeah, dvd decrypter is like utorrent. it's simple and gets everything done

8. Vegitto-kun

like with my haxored KH2 disc, nothing worked, alcohol, nero, nothign btu then I used decrypter and it worked o_o