1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting drummer and bass player

Discussion in 'Job Center' started by poona, Dec 2, 2005.

1. poona Member

I'm looking for a drummer, and a bass player.

Basic Requirement: Must be a permanent resident of Hong Kong.

Instrumental skill requirements: Drumming skill about Rock School grade 4-5 level. Bass player would preferably have actually learnt to play bass guitar, about Rock School grade 3.

I know this is probably making me look like an idiot, but I want to write up some music and we'll probably play loads of cover songs from Ozzy, Pantera or anything else you name it. Make sure your in to extreme heavy stuff and OZZY!!! Actually, if you're interested in playing with us then please tell me your music interests, its always good to have different music styles for influence.

Don't flame me if you think this is 'I'm a big bad rock star' shit coz thats not what I am, I just wanna play music, but I don't know anyone who plays drums or bass, so me and the other guitarist are trying to find people.

Just a reminder from the beginning, you MUST BE A PERMANANT RESIDENT OF HONG KONG IF YOU ARE INTERSTED.

Tags:
  2. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

hehehe..lucky you I live in Hong Kong but I am suck in music, I can sing but I am not really good playing nstrument like bass or drum -_- not my talent I think.

sorry to disappointed you....

3. Superking It could happen to you.

I can play Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Piano (Organ,etc.), Xylophone, Flute, sing tenor, and able to whistle flawlessly, but that is proably of no use in this case, correct?

4. poona Member

Superking, we could use a keyboard player, PM me your phone number and I'll get to you as soon as possible, also PM me a little bio about yourself (Nationality, age etc)

Thanks

5. Procyon Loveless

I play bass, but I'm in the US. Good luck to you. :amuse

6. poona Member

Does nobody play bass or drums and live in Hong Kong? Please PM me if you meet the requirements, this is kinda important...