1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Reinforcements have arrived

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by derr2903, Oct 7, 2006.

1. derr2903

Who will be the backup team that comes to save Asuma?
    There are 2 candidates that I feel are most likely to be the backup team.

Team 1: Team Kakashi.
    Kakashi is back on his feet again and whats more, guiding Naruto to develop a new jutsu.

Possible Hidan counters:
    - Kakashi's MS seems to be powerful enough to take out Akatsuki members.
    - Naruto's new jutsu. Builds up climax for when he meets Sasuke again if his jutsu can kill a supposedly immortal person. Although like I said in my other post, its almost surely Hidan's necklace that does him in.

Reasons against:
    - Its rather lame to keep having Kakashi using MS. Its like a kickass cheat that you whip out everytime you have an unkillable monster.
    - I'd like to see Naruto use his jutsu for the first time on say Sasuke not Hidan.

Team 2: Team Kurenai
    Well, we havent seen this team in action yet. Nor Ino and Chouji for that matter but who else can pair up with those two.

Possible Hidan counters:
    - Shino's bugs have yet to meet a match. Seriously, we have yet to see Shino "lose" a fight(i mean besides him inhaling poison fumes which wasnt his bugs fault anyhow)
    - Hyuga Hinata. Well the Hyugas are known for their abilities to stop chakra flow. If somehow Hidan was made immobile again, Hinata might have the opportunity to cut off his flow. And we all know cutting of chakra flow can lead to death. (For those people who think she isnt capable of such things, I say she has to have become alot stronger during those 2 years right?)
    - Kiba Akamaru. We've seen his super Gatsuga rip through Sakon. If he ripped through Hidan as well, well I dont think Kakuzu has all the time in the world to keep sewing up his partner.

Reasons against:
    - Kurenai wasnt even part of the Akatsuki search group (we see her at home when the rest of the search parties head out)

Why it cant be:
    Team Gai - they've already appeared after the 2 year break so I highly doubt it.

What I'd really like to see:
    - Team Kakashi comprising of Yamato, Kakashi, Naruto and Sai. Awesome team man.

Tags:
  2. ParkingLot_PIMP