1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Related Fighting Styles?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by quincy-kun, Nov 16, 2005.

1. quincy-kun

I was thinking (even though it's not good for me :laugh) and I wondered if some of the characters from Naruto have sort of the same fighting techniques as people from different anime. This is what I've come up with so far:

Chidori/Raikiri: These attacks are related the attacks of Zatch Bell from Zatch Bell and Ginji Amano of Get Backers, both of which use electrical attacks to defeat their opponents.

Mankekyou/Tsukuyomi: Since the one who casts them can create illusions with their eyes, this attack is similar to Ban Midou (Get Backers)'s Jagon, except for the fact that the Jagon can only last one minute.

Deidara's exploding art: This is also the attack style of Mr. Five from One Piece. Even though Mr. Five had to eat a cursed fruit to gain his exploding power and Deidara uses his hand, they can both create explosions which knock off the opponent's balance.

The Samehada (in general): The samehada isn't actually an attack, but if hit hard enough, can create pretty good gaps in the ground. The same thing happens with Sanosuke's zanbato in Rurouni Kenshin. The bigger the weapon, the harder it can strike.

I'm not saying that the attacks in Naruto aren't original, because most of them are. I just think it's interesting to see how attacks can be in common in other anime. I'll take any suggestions and add them to the list, it'll be cool to see what you guys can come up with.

Tags:
  2. supremedarkling

There's is some long quote from someone with more power/popularity than I that basically says:

NOTHING is original, and Everything has been done.

And Dat's my 2 cents

3. Elysium

I've seen many Bruce Lee copies in videogames and anime and manga, but Rock Lee and Maito Gai have to be the best versions. =)