1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Remembering Clete Boyer

Discussion in 'Sports Bar' started by Sub-Zero, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Sub-Zero GB's Lin Kuei Master

The Yankees Great died on Monday of a massive stroke at his house in Atlanta; he was only 70 years-old.:( He was the 3rd Baseman for the Bronx Bombers from '59-66 and won 2 World Series with them. He was known as a defensively superior 3rd Baseman, and won a Gold Glove in '69. He was a classic gentleman, and was a leader in the clubhouse. He was also very funny; see, I met him when I was in Cooperstown about 3 years back. He even hit on my grand ma haha.. he was a real character. He signed a photo for me with the text "Christian- Best wishes to a Yankees fan." This is a great loss for baseball, and hopefully the Yanks will honor his memory by pulling out of their slump. Clete- You will be missed R.I.P.:cry

Tags:
  2. Hinata_Hyuuga8 Yay Genin!

that's awfull :( ahh wht a cute baby