1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Repercussions

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by PanzerKunstMaster, Oct 3, 2004.

1. PanzerKunstMaster Secret Cat Nin

Whether naruto is dead or not he wont stay dead for long, whether there is a time jump or not this saga will not be forgotten.

What repercussions do you think this will have to the konoha genins. I think naruto gonna lose a lot of his spunk now that he's finally failed a mission and lost a fight. Maybe we'll see a slightly darker, serious naruto. Maybe Sakura will blame and hate naruto (maybe she'll kill herself now wouldnt that be a turn up for the books) perhaps neji will be dissapointed in naruto and slightly dissilusioned, maybe he's dead. Will shikamaru develop a drinking disorder after sending his best buddy to his grave, maybe him and temari will have underage sex.

so many possibilities, what the hell is the next saga going to be! ARGH NO CLOSURE gimie next weeks now!

Tags:
  2. EroKage DAtE BaYOoo!!!!

OH MAN you are a GENIOUS!!!LOLOL...youre ideas are great...you should be working with kishimoto on the anime... :p i do hope sakura kills herself...about that darker naruto i also agree totally..he'll be much less cheerful from now on...

3. Lizbet Complete Nutter

I think he might be a little depressed from it but I don't think anything will change overly much except that people will keep going after Sasuke (I can so see him trying again when he wakes up and being stopped by Kakashi).

4. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

IMO Naruto won't change so much. He did not at the beginning when he learnt he had a monster inside him so there is no reason for it to change now.
    I think the story needs to get a bit funnier for a short time now because the latest fight was very intense and dramatical. But I can't imagine it happening without a time jump (a month would be enough).

5. Baka-san on a Forums Break

I'm going with Devilguy and saying time jump. But only after they show some flashbacks of Naruto's childhood, and Jiraiya tells Naruto what happened with Yandaime and who his parents are, ect.

6. Shinobi no Renkinjutsushi 'ninja alchemist'

I like a year jump better.shikamaru will probaly be teaching,konohamaru will be a genin with his friends,and probaly under a new jounin character and Sakura will probaly distance herself away from naruto,because of the unfulfilled promise.Sand and Leaf are real allies now so we'll see some more hidden sand villagers,but this will probaly allow kishimoto to concentrate on B story character depth.

during the tourney it seem kiba found a new respect for ANBU so it wouldnt suprise me if that whole team Kiba-Hinata-Shino one of them go down the ANBU road.

7. Mana knight professional nobody

More than likley theres going to be alot of soul searching going on. Naruto will no doubt be down in the dumps cause he could'nt get through to sasuke and that he could'nt keep his promise. This is the first majar defeat naruto has had. Shika will have to live with his first mission as a chuunin ended in failer and that his best friend is dead or nearly dead. Neji, Kiba, and Chouji (if alive) will hopfully have the desire to get stronger after fighting such monsters and just barly getting back home alive. Kakashi may beat himself up and question his ablitly's as a sensei. Lastly I suspect herself Tsunade may come under some fire if this misson becomes public knowledge. Which it more than likly will be.

8. Lizbet Complete Nutter

I'd go with Baka-san; at least on the "and now they will have flashbacks to everysingle major plotline, several minor ones and everything that ever happened to Naruto" bit. The series has an incredible number of flashbacks! I don't think there'll be a big time jump though because everyone has so much stuff to do in the aftermath of this fight that it would seem really silly to just skip it and say "Oh, so everything is good now! The characters are all doing something else now."

9. The hunter New Member

The's thousands of possobilities and no one knows what kishimoto is thinking, personaly i think he went way to far with curse seal lvl. 2 sasuke at that point it turned into dragon ball z with rasengan looking like an energy ball and sasuke's hair and wings, sasuke's gonna be a super sayan and fly around and naruto's gonna through rasengan's at him.... what a great story.... not really

Kishimoto is definetly have to tone down these superpowers or its gonna be choas as they grow stronger

10. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

A good solution for the problem you have pointed out would be the weakening of the seal on Naruto's stomach. The shocking announcement of next chapter might be that Naruto has to stop using Kyubi's power because he has weakened the seal too much during his fight with Sasuke. It would be temporary of course, until he finds someone who can "rebuild" the seal, why not in another hidden village?
    As for Sasuke, we won't see him much for a while and he won't need the cursed seal as soon as he gets the mangekyou sharingan.

11. Lizbet Complete Nutter

About the super powers:they were using them in a fight to the death/near death (depending on whether or not you believe Sasuke or Naruto) so they won't be using them every day. Plus there seems to be a war-thing starting (with Sound and stuff) so they'll need to be strong.
    And about the seal; cool idea but it's not as if he uses the power of the Kyuubi everyday (at least, not the full power) so it wouldn't matter and when Orochimaru was messing with the seal it really screwed him up so he likely wouldn't get people to "fix" it especially as he'll have to learn to control it sometime!

12. Maelstorm New Member

Will Akumaru wear a mask aswell? :p

13. EroKage DAtE BaYOoo!!!!

LOL of course... :D

14. Jh1stgen Active Member

I hope it doesn't timeskip. There's so many unanswered stuff about the past. Screw the future

15. ZeeBMaN Death and Glory waits for no1

I would like to see naruto and demon fox having a nice chat inside his head , and then naruto wearing the scratched protector on his arm or something as a reminder of his mission failing. I also think it's possible Naruto could leave the village to go in search for Sasuke

16. r0ckman Member

i always imagined that Naruto would be Konomaru n co's jounin. it could happen!

17. onlythestrongest EroKage

I like ur ideas man, a darker naruto sounds right and shikamaru developing a drinking problem over losing choiji (if he's dead, i really hope he's not -_-) seems like an interesting idea.

18. r0ckman Member

since the beginning of the manga, i've always compared the ninjas to the military. i understand that the rookie genins are jus kids, but they should understand that this what life on the battlefield is. your friends will die, no doubt. if they're not mentally ready for that, they should not be ninjas. i decided not to joined the military because i was not ready for death... i was trained throughout all of high school in officer training but when i graduated i was not ready to put my life on the line. some genins should really decide if they are up for that kind of lifestyle.

19. metalanime I like Tits

i dont think anyone died, naruto will definitly feel like crap, but not cause he lost a fight, or failed a mission, but because he lost his best friend and will blame that on himself. I never read anything about the seal weakening, the kyuubi just forced more chakra through to protect his own life, and its been shown that kyuubi cant just break or weaken the seal, it was a desparation thing, i could see kiba as an anbu, but not till much later, and i have no clue as far as shika, chouji and neji

20. Blinus I always have a plan

Well, Naruto will be all screwed up for a while. Mission failure and losing a friend, but watching Sasuke degrade himself to that level too. Shikamaru will be really upset if Choji is dead, but even if he's alive, he'll be upset about failing the mission, what with all this talk previously about Chunins being responsible for the mission and everyone's lives and actions and blah blah. The others I'm not so sure about, but one thing, all of them will be a bit more mature now.

21. Devilguy Darkness over 9,000!!!

If they want to re-organize teams of 3 with the same genins we know, knowing that Sasuke has gone and Shika is chuunin, there are two possibilities IMO:
    - one genin died (Neji is rather useless since Naruto "made him see the light" and noone except KyubiNaruto can heal easily from a big hole in the body. On the contrary, we still haven't seen Chouji much and he offered us a great and moving show)
    - one genin got promoted to chuunin: this can't be anyone from the "hunt Sasuke" mission and the girls are not good enough, so it leaves... Shino. This mysterious boy seems very clever but lack of communication (with non-insects!) could be a problem...
    He may have been on a mission at the same time as Shika & co.

22. EroKage DAtE BaYOoo!!!!

mmm..i would think so...yeah that's probably it...for sure :D

23. PanzerKunstMaster Secret Cat Nin

i think that Sasuke will almost definatley become the target of hunter nins though because the sharingan would be way too dangerous in oro's hands. i imagine we'll see some quite cool fights w/ sasuke showing off his new abilities that richies taught him

24. Lizbet Complete Nutter

The genin that got promoted was Shikamaru; that's why he led the 'going after Sasuke' mission. I think either they'll reorganize teams really quickly (because everyone's so busy) or they'll take forever and everyone will have to spend a lot of time dealing with the stuff that happened. Personally, the second option seems more likely to me; especially as so many of the genins were injured (in some way).

25. Rokudou Taichō I survived the Fillers

The next saga will be Naruto Shippuuden

26. KillerGiraffe The Girraffe wills it-

Your ability to fail matches no other. Sakura owns u in every way, espicially ur photoshoped cat. "Honestly some people believe it's real."