1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Request an A-Rank (S Rank?) investigation

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by MF NaruSimpson, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

Recently I submitted a bunch of bad post complaints and messages to mods about some bad post and member activity. The member activity was so bad in one a legit thread that I had to go searching the forum for a mod to close down the thread temporarily.

I think this activity was a coordinated "troll" attack on the forum and it's sincere members. These forum-terrorists, as I like to call them, organized and attacked the board and harrassed it's members because a lame cause of there's was being discussed in an open civil manner. To combat this, the forum terrorist resorted to making fake accounts, duplicate accounts with extremely provocative names, flaming, "trying" to neg-rep, etc. I can go on with the offenses all day :p

Anyway, this thread doesn't need to be open very long. If it can be acknowledged, I would like to know the results, as I also verbally attacked. Thanks :smile-big

Tags:
  2. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Eh, coordinated attacks aren't particularily unusual - Stoptazmo, or people affiliated with them, seem to raid us about every 2-3 months or so. Usually we notice, tho. o_O;

3. Kucheeky Badkuya ->-

Well, you should report the posts, of these 'trolls'. You probably did that or should've. Most likely the staff members are looking at this for a bit and maybe checking out these users.

4. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

I did report many, and if you check out the thread called "DB stupid joke" in bleach tv, you may find some of the bad post I reported are still there. There was many differing opinion s in that thread, but it didn't get very bad until a few new suspicious members just started flaming and ripping on everyone and everything, even the mod who closed it later. I suppose they are gone for now.:ninja But if you look carefully you will find that the trolling was done by someone we're familiar with in the NF world. I will message you KNK.

5. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

Lol, and at stoptazmo they have members named vash and reznor, lol.

6. Negative-Ion Life is BRUTAL!!

yeah but thats the NF vash and NF reznor, is it not?

7. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

the brain is organizedcrime :nuts
    he pretends he is 13 but actually he is 7 :nuts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.