1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  5. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

Rescue Orihime Arc

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Jaggerjack, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Jaggerjack

Alright. as usual with manga and anime, A new Arc has begun! The Rescure Orihime arc, as we call it. So what can we expect to happen while Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida are in Hueco Mundo? and what batlles will begin?

Tags:
  2. RAGING BONER

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    Aizen will be bored...Ichigo will fight Grimmjaw mcGraww.
    Chad-o will fight Yami.
    Ishida will fight lipstick head.

they may or may not win their battles but in the end it will hardly matter because they will all get wtfpwnt by all the rest anyway...so obviously there will be a quick rescue done by the "daddies" and Urahara.

Aizen will be amused, and will sip on his tea.

3. Kisame

Yami releases. Owns all 3 at the same time.

Aizen explains an Espada release increases there power by 50x and luppi wasnt really an espada.

orihime warps ichigo and team out using some plot no jutsu.

They train

AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

4. Kage Bunshin Master

You should've called this "The Impossible Arc" I mean we all know there's no way Aizen's gonna let Orihime go, because of her powers! and then we have the Espadas, I mean this seems so impossible to me. It would'nt surprise me if they would return back Emptyhanded. but the same coul be said of the Soul Society arc (Rescue Rukia Arc) It's not like Ichigo had beaten all the Captain's and Vc Captains, but he did some MAJOR ass kicken all over that place, and they did save rukia! so to tell you the truth we don't really know what's gonna happen.... i was thinkin maybe Aizen will simply give them Inoue back without putting much of a fight........you never know what that man is thinking !

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  5. Azure-kun

.....*me waits downloads of New arc like a suger boy on candy*....

6. hhallahh

1) Ichigo and co. pwn all opposition until they run into 3 Espada: Grimmjow and two lower-ranked ones. Ichigo will take Grimmjow, of course.

2) Ichigo and co. will hold the advantage until they release, at which point they'll all get their asses kicked. They'll then use some super uber techniques to defeat the released Arrancar. Grimmjow won't be killed, he'll either flee or be spared. He may or may not subsequently betray Aizen somewhere in this arc.

3) The remaining Espada will close in on Ichigo and co., someone like Uliquilla will neutralize them easily. When all hope looks lost, the Vaizards will appear.

4) Vaizards fight the Espada while Ichigo and co. are told to go ahead. They find Orihime and try to take her back, but..

5) Aizen, Tousen, and Gin show up to stop Ichigo. Tousen says he'll handle it, and pwns everyone with his pinky or something.

6) The Vaizards burst in and teleport everyone out of Las Nochas, although Orihime is left behind. Aizen says he'll look forward to seeing everyone in the winter.

7) Ichigo angsts out for failing.

This is exactly what will happen.

7. Azure-kun

thanx for spoiling the good Parts.:notrust

8. Yamato (Inactive)

This arc is called HAG & BAD Espada Arc :p

9. CM Pope

Since what the hell did happen to the Fat Arrancar Guy?!

10. Jaggerjack

I officially Dubbed the Black Arrancar "Los Negros"

11. DarkLordOfKichiku

Well, like Kage bushin Master, I do feel that this is indeed the "The Impossible Arc", so to speak. After all, do anyone expect them to defeat all of the Espada and then run out with Orihime easy as nothing? And to make matters worse, it isn't like they have possible allies within the Hueco Mundo either. I too do expect that the Vizards will appear at some point - After all, there's few others who are likely to appear; the soul society people are forbidden to interfere, and all other neutral parties, like Ishida's father and Ichigo's father or even Urahara or Yoruichi would probably have some with them from the beginning if they were going to play an important part. I also expect at least one or two Espadas to fall. If the group is lucky, then they'll also manage to get Orihime out, leaving Aizen not very happy. At worst, they'll, as hhallahh predicted, fail to get Orihime out, go to train some more and then try again.

It's also possible that it'll be in this arc that Ichigo truly learns to control his Hollow, much like he was at first trained just before the Soul Society Arc by Uraha in the basics to become a strong Shinigami - and then later on in various fights, like the fight against Kenpachi - he learned how to control his Shinigami powers properly, sorta...

I can also imagine that Ichigo will fight against Aizen in here - very shortly, but he may manage to give Aizen a wound or two at least, after which he declared that he'll return Orihime to Ichigo for now, because Ichigo has "amused him", but saying that he'll come after her again in a matte rof time. Bad guys can be like that. Shoudl the group actually save Orihime, for example, then I can iamgine him sayign afterwatds "Oh well, it's a pity, but no matter, it was just a small matter of amusement. It won't affect the overall plan." Or something....:S

12. Megaharrison Retired Staff

It's difficult to say how this arc will go.

Will it go down the road of the last mini-arcs (such as grim jaws raid or the vaizard thingy) and just be a small collection of short battles?

Or will it go down the road of the SS arc, and be spread out over literally hundreds of chapters and actually develop these newly introduced Espada?!

Time will tell.

13. Kisame

oh man i just died crying with laughter at that.

14. Jaggerjack

Miyata the Kounter King is right. Aizen is definetly not gonna have any shit on him from anyone. If he does get hit even once i'll look down on him as a badass evil villlain.

15. Kisame

Ichigo couldnt even take grimmjow down UNREALESED. There is no way he is even touching Aizen.

And thats not counting his broken Tsukiyiomi abilities.

16. ombena

How ichigo gone recue orhime,,,if he cant hold his hallow power for more then 11 second...he hase no chance on defeating espada...

17. Jaggerjack

True, he should have trained more. i know training has ben overkilled in Bleach, but right now Ishida and Chad have definetly gotten alot tougher. Ichigo needs to get his hollow form to at least 10 minutes if he wants to fuck with The Espada.

18. DarkLordOfKichiku

*shrugs* No possibilites should be ignored :wink. I agree that it's very unlikely, but not impossible. Imagine Aizen about to take Orihime away, turning away from a badly injured Ichigo... Ichigo releses his inner hollow-berserk state in pure desperation, Aizen turns his head around, notices this, and dodges as HollowIchigo attacks, but a small cut appears on his cheek, indicating he wasn't entirely successfull... and then procceeds to blast HollowIchigo away :noworry

19. Kisame

Thats not Ichigo. Thats Shirosaki.

Thats like renji lying on the ground and zabimaru getting up and biting Byakuya on the ass.

And thats not possible either.

20. Jaggerjack

Damn, Do i need to bring up the "Gap of Power' Speech again?

21. Kage Bunshin Master

Hey guys have you all forgotten about the chances of Ichigo evolving (gaining more power) during battles?! Like he did Against Kenpachi? I think in this Arc that's gonna be an important factor! Yes his training isn't even finished.....but the possibility's of evolving during Battles, getting stronger and learning more, are always possible.... I think Kubo may pull that one again!

and DarkLord even thou all odds are against Ichigo, like I said. I was thinking maybe this Mission Impossible Arc just may succeed. a lot of people would be pissed off if Ichigo & Co would return emptyhanded. he may get that Gazelle-Punch from Tatsuki again! (and thanx for your support on the impossible arc thing) :wink

22. Kisame

even if he "evolves" his power he isnt wounding aizen.

evolving his powers would mean he is FINALLY strong enough to take down the 6th espada... and thats a long ways from Aizen powerwise.

23. .:SD:.

You know what seemed more impossible to me? Ichigo going to SS with Chad, Inoue, and Ishida... and actually beating Kuchiki.

24. Zimeon

I am a little astounded here, most people should know that when you have gained a basic skillset of techniques in any figthing style and of course having the physique to dot it, but Ichigo has obviosly no problems with reiatsu or stamina then the way to become stronger, and much more skilled quickly is by fighting stronger opponents than yourself, this applies to real life combat sports, in mangas usually the mangaka is most of the time ignorant of how martial arts and figthing sports mechanics is like. Especially one good example is, girls are always depicted by authors as weaker than boys, but they are usually faster, wrong boys have a much more explosive muscles, and that makes them hella faster, just watch the diffrence between 100 meter sprinters men and women!

25. Kage Bunshin Master

There are times when you gotta face the truth even if it does goes against anything you stand for..... right now at this moment.....it is impossible for Kurosaki Ichigo to beat Sōsuke Aizen!
    Spoiler:
    as shown in the latest chapter 245! (the Aizen & Grimmjow discussion) I mean his reiatsu was just enough to make Grimm kneel.
    so the fact is currently Ichigo CANNOT beat Aizen, so what will happen? who will be defeated I don't who....but I can prettymuch tell you this, the "Ichigo VS Grimmjow" Fight is in FACT onavoidable! It will happen and Ichigo WILL win! but I expect 1 (or maybe 2) more arrancars to fall. and that calmness Aizen is showing is starting to freek me out......

I just can't stop doubting this Arc....