1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  8. 。◕‿‿◕。 Gobble gobble! Turkey day is nearing fast so hop on by to NFs Thanksgiving Raffle and give thanks to those that matter the most to you, win some goodies in the process too!
  9. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.

Revisiting the million dollar question...is BM going down?

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by jayjay³², Nov 13, 2017.

1. Brook Calamity

Big Mom waking up to the news off Luffy defeating Kaido...... awesome. :datass

2. Idun Salt Liquorice

Yeah I really hope that Sanji is the one that will knock Big Mom out with his cake, he really needs a big win after all this build up, it's supposed to be his year and he desperately need a show of strenght even if it just so happens to be his strenght in cooking.

But it will be interesting to see what happens in next chapter, maybe luffy will get a few more punches in, but he is still trying to find a place to rest :p

3. DA hawk Active Member

Idk, I still think kaido will be the first to go down by a team effort!
    Then big mom by luffy solo, shanks by BB, and the final will be luffy Vs BB.
    Kidd/law may become yonkou after kaido and big mom's fall, which mean luffy Vs kid is happening before BB.

Bottom line is, there is still ton of shit to enjoy in OP, but it's all bitching around here...

4. MYJC Cunning Linguist

I think she'll go down, but it's not like Luffy is going to solo her.

Most likely scenario is that she goes down due to Sanji's cake.

5. T-Bag The Strongest

Still not obvious to people? wow.

6. Superstars Well-Known Member

So Meme getting her PG's rubbed, losing Fishman Island, Germa takeover fail, Germa is now coming to cake land, crashed Wedding party/cake, losing a commander, abandoned by Ceasar, gigantification scheme over, Capone and Jinbei betrayal, Pudding with Sanji, rep being tarnished due to Big News Morgan's presence, all means she is being built up to come back a second time?

:oldryoma

7. Visa Makoto Best Girl

She's not being defeated this arc, only subdued with a cake.

8. Bernkastel Welcome child of man

1) because Luffy know that such a small force isn't enough for BM ...and I don't mean just her,I mean her entire family.
    2)The author doesn't go the opposite direction that's just people's imagination running wild.This is a rescue mission..they tried to escape but BM doesn't let them so they bake the cake to stop her and leave...simple logic.
    3)The cake will stop her rampage allowing the SHs to escape..she won't forgive them.
    4)What is this? Sanji vs Katakuri when Luffy got fucked so hard in G4? He has no place facing Katakuri let alone beat him.

9. IchijiNijiSanji Well-Known Member

10. Superstars Well-Known Member

:wellshit

Poneglyphs.

11. Idun Salt Liquorice

It would be a really interesting move if Sanji's cake was so delicious that it would comically make Big Mom a potential non-threat in the future. She would be so delighted by the cake that she would "ally" with them just to get the chance of eating Sanji's cooking in the future.
    It would be a hilarious Oda twist, even though I guess Big mom has to be dismantled as a Yonko for the story of the Straw hats breaking down the worlds ruling structure.

I really do wonder about all the souls though, they need to liberate the land sooner or later and give people their souls back, so if they flee now they need to return to liberate the people. But the general rule of Shonen is that you should always move forward in the story not go back, I wonder how he will solve that,

12. Mariko Garchu!

BM faints after eating the cake.

The souls she took evade from her.

She dies of old age.

Sanji's year is accomplished. :smoke

13. Udell Mr. Steal Yo Girl

1) That's why Oda made in an infiltration and not an outright war arc. Heck Luffy now has Brulee in his arm. Luffy or another Straw Hat will knock out MontD'or and boom the library prisoners are free and will wreck havoc. The small SHP force along with Germa, Fishman pirates, Firetanks and the ridiculous amount of pirates and creatures being kept prisoners are more than enough to challenge a yonkou.

2) The fact that you guys think thr SHP will get to leave when BM eats the cake is laughable IMO. Since everyone believe this I won't debate though. Just let the chapters speak for themselves when they come out.

3) If she won't forgive them then she can chase them the same as before.

4) Luffy took no damage from Katakuri while G4 was active. All he did was run when he reached the time limit. Nice try though.

14. Bernkastel Welcome child of man

1)No they're not...BM would fodderise all of them effortlessly...add smoothie,pero,oven,Daifuku,compote and the rest of the BM pirates and it's a slaughter.
    I'm counting Katakuri and Luffy out of this.

2) Cool

3) she'll be too busy with the cake giving the SHs the opening they need to escape.

4)
    Nice try though.

15. Udell Mr. Steal Yo Girl

1) Winning a battle is not equivalent to winning a war. Big Mom and her crew had an outright advantage at the tea party. You also have no idea what kind of fighting force is kept in those books so nice try.

3) They won't escape WCI but if you believe that then fine.

4) Chapter and page number would have been more useful or even better an image. I'm too lazy to go and find whatever it is you are talking about here.

16. Superstars Well-Known Member

That reminds me of Gekko Moriah.

17. Bernkastel Welcome child of man

1) nothing suggests that the force kept in books will do anything to BM other than annoy her ...not to mention we don't know how this works out and even if they get released there's no reason for them to fight a yonkou...they're propably fodders anyway so nice try.

3) ok

4)

I'm on my phone so if it still doesn't work just go to ch. 884 10th page or so.

18. savior2005 Well-Known Member

19. Whimsy .

If only Oda had finished this arc after Big Mom no-sold gear 4th and the wedding got nuked, we would have had a nice setup for a future confrontation. As it is, this has been dragged to shit and I can't see how it can end in a remotely satisfying manner.

20. Brook Calamity

Oda's arc endings are usually great so i feel Oda has a nice surprise for us but otherwise we get a hopefully decent enough conclusion and then we move on to more interesting stuff.

21. Luiz Well-Known Member

22. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Is there any chance Meme will revert back to her younger body after consuming the cake? :hmm

23. Brook Calamity

That sounds too absurd, she will just get stunned out.

24. Marcelle.B Kawaii as Fuck Global Moderator

Never. :gglife

25. JeffHamos GreenHorn

No. Who can defeat her at this point in WCI?

26. jayjay³² Drug Addict

If BM is defeated, she wouldn't be taking a fair L. We're looking at something like the cake messing her up and Luffy landing a finishing blow or something.

27. Udell Mr. Steal Yo Girl

There is absolutely nothing suggesting that a whole possible army won't be problematic. Everyone is just refusing to acknowledge that a force is there. Oda always shows his readers whats there and then use it. That's how we knew the fishmen would mess with the communication. It was foreshadowed when Chopper saw them. Even if Luffy himself doesn't set those prisoners free I am certain someone else will.

They just need to crush Big Moms army and last time I check her army got fodderized by just 2 people. Pedro and Brook nice try though.

Off topic though: That Spanish class is actually paying off. Hard as hell but I actually read some of that stuff.

28. Bernkastel Welcome child of man

Yeah they will be problematic ...for the fodders...and that's only if they get released and only if they decide to go against a freaking yonkou instead of just running away from that crazy lunatic.

I have no idea what you're talking about .

29. EverBlueGale New Member

Idk, but I really want this arc to be over with. It seems that's not happening any time soon though.

30. Milkydean Active Member