1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Revue Starlight

Discussion in 'Akihabara TV Channel' started by Mako, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Mako Mankanshoku

Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight
    "Starlight" is the song and dance revue troupe loved throughout the world. Karen and Hikari make a promise with each other when they're young that one day they'll stand on that stage together. Time passes, and now the girls are 16 years old. Karen is very enthusiastic about the lessons she takes every day, holding her promise close to her heart. Hikari has transferred schools and is now away from Karen. But the cogs of fate turn, and the two are destined to meet again. The girls and other "Stage Girls" will compete in a mysterious audition process to gain acceptance into the revue.
    Studio: Kinema Citrus
    Director: Tomohiro Furukawa (Penguindrum)
    Music: Tatsuya Katou (Love Live!, Food Wars!, Future Diary)​

Trailer:

---
    I also have to add that the director worked with Kunihiko Ikuhara, the same guy responsible for Utena. The influence is clearly showing in the first episode.

The official subs are absolute trash. I'm hoping someone else picks this up.

Tags:
  2. Mako Mankanshoku

Episode 1: I had 0 expectations, and I'm already impressed. It went from Love Live to Revolutionary Girl Utena real fast.

ZETTAI UNMEI

3. blakstealth Club Bangerz

4. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!

There's a girl named Daiba Nana . . .
    Dai Ba Nana
    Die Banana
    Banana-chan

:hoho

It's the little things that win me over, I guess

5. blakstealth Club Bangerz

just watched the first episode. holy shit, that last scene with the duel was so good. I hope there are more scenes like that.

edit: oh my fuckin god, this show is so good. I love all the characters; they're just so adorable and endearing:ohyou

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018