1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Come join the KCC Haiku Contest -- Summer!
    Entries due by August 17th at 2:30 PM UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Rincewind vs. The Flash

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by The Space Cowboy, Oct 4, 2006.

Rincewind vs The Flash

1. I'm on Speed(Force)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. The sock with a half-brick takes it!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. I'm going to go get potatoes from the nubile native women

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. The Space Cowboy

...in a contest of running from Something-Bad-Enough-To-Make-Them-Both-Run!!!(Away)

Profile: Rincewind
    Age: Has been through and around time so much even Death doesn't know when he will die, or how old he is.

Occupation: Wizzard, Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography, Chair of Experimental Serendipity.

Powers: He's a Wizzard, very good at running away.

-Master of a branch of magic so specialized and vague that no one knows exactly what it is. But this magic is ridiculously powerful whenever it works.
    -Confuses sexual urges with a desire to eat potatoes.
    -Can swing a sock with a half-brick in it, once threw away a watercress sandwich--the bacteria in which later evolved into a successful and longlived civilization.

-Has "The Luggage" a magical chest with hundreds of legs which it can use to kick the shit out of anything that assaults Rincewind, up to and including Cthulhu-level creatures. The Luggage seems to be able to move through Time and Space as it pleases, and is indestructable, period. It may contain multiple dimensions, or links to them. No one has found out yet.
    Piss it off and it will get you. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but it will follow you relentlessly till one day the last thing you'll see is hundreds of tiny feet.
    -Can accidently run through dimensions, and time, but only by accident.
    -Avatar of The Lady who Must Not Be Named. He may never win, but he'll always somehow not-lose.

I believe the Flash is in the Powers directory

Tags:
  2. Havoc

This makes my head hurt.

3. Goodfellow