1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Rob Lucci vs Grimmjow

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by ez, Oct 9, 2006.

Who wins?

1. Grimmjow rapes Lucci

16 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Lucci dominates Grimmjow

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Lucci barely wins

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. Grimmjow barely wins

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. ez Jesus Christ

since there are all these Bleach/OP match ups recently, I'd like to see how this one plays out.

battlesite: the city Yami and Ulq. arrived at

Both Bloodlusted
    Grimjmjow has both arms
    victor: must kill opponent, no draw.
    Grimmjow is allowed to use Cero and whatever other techniques, no releasing though.
    Lucci to his fullest potential.

Who massacres who? The badass from the Espada or the man with dark justice on his side?

Tags:
  2. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

This has been done before, twice. Grimmjaw wins.

3. escamoh escaflowne3

Grimmjaw pwns Lucci, no contest.

4. ez Jesus Christ

I was under the impression that the majority of the people on these forums thought one piece was on par with bleach but I guess i was wrong :amazed

trash it~

5. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

ACtually in most of those thread Grimm is allowed to use his release. That is a critical difference.

6. BlueNinja44 Usopp the Missing-Nin

Bleach characters are generally more faster then One Piece characters, but on the other hand, One Piece characters are generally much more stronger and durable then Bleach characters. So it's very debatable on which universe is stronger.

Going back on topic, I would have to give this one to Grimmjow. Although Rob Lucci is very fast, his speed does not compare to that of Grimm's.

7. ez Jesus Christ

I wanted to have him fight with one arm, but I thought that might be pushing it

anyways though I thought Bleach characters were tougher--stroger to be exact, more powerful while not necessraily able to lift as much as guys from OP-- than OP characters. Since regular arrancar have skin harder than steel(at least that's what I remember seeing) I would think Espada have much stronger skin and to harm them one must be a lot more powerful than anyone in OPverse so far. Tekai is supposed to be as strong as steel, while the iron skin regular arranchar have is supposed to be stronger than steel. I might be wrong though.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  8. Code Zoamelgustar

If Hierro means iron skin, then I don't see how it would be stronger than steel. And it's just that, skin. While tekkai hardens the entire body ontop of their normal durability. Though I don't see the Espada being close to "anyone" in One Piece so far, when you take into account people like Aokiji, who has yet to even exert effort, yet displayed an incredible amount of power. Then there's Enel even, and Oda said the top tier in One Piece completely outclasses him, despite his ability to move at lightning speed and destroy an island with an attack (though the same country destruction has been attributed to Blackbeard pirates, who appearantly did so in a "blink", and their being chased by one guy who is only a subordinate to anohter pirate. Aokiji possibly froze something of greater magnitude than either in an instant without much effort appearantly.)

In regards to this match, I'm leaning towards Grimmjow, but without release, I seriously doubt he'd win this match easily. I'd say Lucci has a chance of winning. I haven't seen any reasoning in this thread as to how Grimmjow completely outclasses Lucci, like he'd lose as easily as Rukia.

9. Crimson King Visser Three

Grimmjow eats him alive

10. Ryurin Lord of Oblivion

Grimmjow wins. He hasn't even used shikai or bankai yet

11. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

When talking about Hierro, you also have to remember that Yoruichi did basically describe what it is after punching Yami a few times. It is a skin that is compacted by their reiatsu which pretty much means that the level of reiatsu determines the toughness of the skin which is why she said she would have been better off using Shunkou to augment her strength from the get-go.

Let's take Yami and GJ.

Ichigo was easily able to cut through Yami's Hierro and even Ulquiorra testified to that.

But when he fought GJ, who was toying with him, he wasn't even able to make a dent and his Getsuga Tenshou, charged up, left a shallow wound at best. Even going Vaizard on GJ, he still wasn't able to cut him down to pieces and also GJ was able to survive Ichigo and Hirako's onslaught without even transforming.

Thus, it is pretty much to say that GJ's Hiero skin or anyone above him or near him would be hard to get through because of their reiatsu, which pretty much make up the complexion of the Hierro. Iron Skin is just a name, it don't mean that their skin is only as hard as Iron. I mean, look at "Soru". It means shave but doesn't really mean to shave? Kubo probably used Iron Skin to be somewhat "original" and not just said steel skin like everyone else.

Also, it's too early to judge the Espadas power levels and compare them to the people in OP, especially the high-mid to high-tier. Aside from GJ, and even that is not enough since the espada never fought all out, we haven't see anything from #9, #8, #7, #5, #4, #3, #2, or #1 at all and even GJ is not a good medium because like I said, he hasn't really fought all out released or unreleased just like Aokiji isn't that great of a medium for the high tier of OP since all he did was smack the SH crew around and freeze a large body of water in an instant effortlessly. So, it is true that we can't say that the Espadas are stronger than anyone in OP but at the same time we can't say that the mid-tier and the high-tier completely outclass when just like the high tier of OP, including Aokiji, they haven't shown anything at all other than drinking tea, unless you want to use the tea as an indication of their power which would be illogical.

For this match, I say GJ would win. He clearly shown that he can keep up Bankai Ichigo with ease and is alot stronger than Bankai Ichigo and no one aside from Gear 2 Luffy as shown speed that is even close to Bankai Ichigo's level so that speaks volumes of GJ's speed.

He also has shown super strength by tossing Ichigo to a far distance with one hand effortlessly and later knocked him hard to the ground with a kick while in mid-air. And finally, I see his Hierro being superior to Lucci's Tekkai because of how much reiatsu GJ has and like I said, his reiatsu pretty much makes up his skin and indicates its toughness and GJ's reiatsu is strong as hell so that will not be easy for Lucci to break through. Also, you add his cero and sonido and I see GJ being able to overwhelm Lucci, though not as easily as people say he would since Lucci is powerful and hard to bring down but GJ showed that he is hell of alot durable as well and with all of the factors I brought to the table, I don't Lucci winning this match.

12. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

Sorry for posting right after another, but I didn't want my post to be too long even though it's already long.:p

Now, I think that the whole argument that Bleach characters are fast but not strong is a fallacy. The reason why people think that Bleach characters are fast but weak compared to OP is because Bleachverse do not use the same feats as OP to show their power. Let's examine what I mean:

OP shows their strength by doing raw feats like lifting and pushing buildings, knocking people back to another island, surviving killing blows after killing blows, breaking waves in half, cutting trains, defeating people that have tough as steel skin, etc.

But the thing about Bleach is that they mostly shown their strength in spirit pressure and reiatsu levels. For example, we know Aizen is godly strong because he forced GJ, who is very powerful, on to his knees with his spirit pressure alone and not only that but he also blocked Bankai Ichigo's sword with his finger. He even said that he needed to restrain himself greatly just to not kill Renji.

Look at Kenpachi and GJ. Kenpachi was able to cut a huge tower in two like butter by just releasing his reiatsu and he's nowhere near the strongest captain in Bleach. GJ was able to launch Ichigo to a long distance with one hand. Look at Tousen's Benihikou attack, it took a huge chunk of of the battlefield where he, Komamura and Kenpachi fought.

Ichigo against Byakuya, when they clashed swords right after Ichigo beat those three vice-captains, Byakuya released some of his reiatsu into his sword to make it stronger and was able to overpower Ichigo until the latter released some of his reiatsu as well. Also, when Ichigo went Bankai against Byakuya, Maki-Maki described as a demon-like reiatsu and Hitsugaya, Matsumoto could feel it.

Yamamoto released his spirit pressure at a VC and nearly killed her if it wasn't for Shunsui. The same Shunsui knocked Chad back with just a spirit-enhanced finger touch. Heck, Yami was killing people with his spirit pressure alone when he and Ulquiorra came to Earth and Urahara was able to block a cero from an arrancar, which possibly could have killed alot of people with his shikai blood mist wall with ease. So, Bleach has shown some power themselves, just that it is not as wtf as OP but that's because they are totally two different universes.

Also, surviving cuts after cuts by a spirit power-filled sword shows some durability and the fact that Ichigo was still able to stay conscious after nearly getting cut in half by Aizen and GJ taking a full assault by two vaizards and was still standing and that was without releasing and that Byakuya was still able to shunpo after getting cut up by Shirosaki and also Komamura standing up after a powerful Black Coffin which is a 90-level spell speaks about the durability of the strong people in Bleachverse.

So, the point I am trying to say is that Bleach is alot stronger than given credit for, just that the two universe show their strength differently. OP shows its strength by raw, brute force while Bleach shows by spirit pressure and also cutting power, i.e how deep can someone cut a person, and also the fact that except for Kenpachi, everybody else shows their strength in their zanpunkto. I mean seriously, they use swords for most of the time and spirit energy, do you expect them to knock someone away 50 feet with a sword or cut someone nearly in half.

The only reason why people have used the Bleach is faster but Op is stronger argument is because Bleach's power is alot harder to scale since it is not so obvious and more subtle.

13. Code Zoamelgustar

I'd say that Bleach characters are considered fast but not strong, mainly because how speed was shown in Bleach on two or three occasions in a flashy way, then running to that to compare all further speed feats. (I'm also sort of trying to make a point on how you responded to that statement.)

Yet at the same time, the only big boss battle Luffy has had with a character that fights physically was against Lucci and Arlong. For the most part, the enemy uses some unique ability. I don't see how it's much more emphasized in destructive capablities than Bleach, such as when Bala was first introduced, or so on. You could say the same thing One Piece does in power on certain cases, Bleach does with speed.

While I'd say the only reason people say that is because a lot of earlier One Piece speed feats were ignored, compared to recently when it's shown in a much more "flashy" way, something like Ichigo knocking away Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (while I always pointed out, he didn't do it individually, at least he likely didn't, due to the nature of it coming in clumps and not all at once, while Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Storm consists of countless hits (and have taken out over 100 people at once) and so on.

14. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

(1). But that's the thing, we can't just say that Bleach is fast but not strong, that makes no sense. We can say that Bleach's power is alot harder to scale because of the fact that their power is based on reiatsu and it is tough to translate their reiatsu into physical strength, but to say that they are not strong doesn't make sense. Bleach is strong, and like I posted, have shown some strength feats, just not alot so that is why people underestimate the strength of Bleach characters just as the same way people underestimate the speed of OP characters. Also, Bleach has shown flashy speed in more than one occasion, in nearly every fight someone has shown a speed feat.

(2). I understand that but people overemphasized these points to prove that OP is stronger than Bleach and I am not talking about the fights feats, I am also talking about pushing two huge towers back, punching through a bedrock, launching a guy to another island with one blow. Those are the feats I was also emphasizing. Just like in OP you don't see so many speed feats compared to Bleach, you don't see alot of brute force feats in Bleach compared to OP, but doesn't mean that OP is slow and Bleach is weak?

(3) I think the reason why people didn't not think that OP characters before CP9 and except for Kuro is that most of the speed feats were done on cannon-fodder like for example, the Zoro Whiskey Peak feat, that was against cannon-fodder bounty hunters who didn't even deserve to be drawn. That was a nice speed feat but it's not like anybody from Bleach couldn't do the same with or even higher speed. It's just now that speed has shown itself to be really flashy in OP so now and become more important than before, that opinion might change.

Also, I don't understand when you are talking about how Bankai Ichigo didn't knock the petals of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi individually. All of the petals were coming at him from different directions at the exact same speed and that is why Byakuya was shocked by Ichigo knocking them all away but there was no way for him to do because of the massive amount of number coming at him and even Byakuya stated that he did "defeat" the petals.

Anyway, all I am saying Bleach characters are alot stronger than people give it credit for just like OP characters are alot faster than people give them credit for. I am really thinking about doing a reiatsu tier in order for people to properly see how strong a Bleach character will be.

15. Code Zoamelgustar

Well I don't see how physical strength or reiatsu would matter. It should simply go by what's displayed, more area damae isn't neccessarily stronger, it would change depending on situation by situation. Which is why I'm assuming people would analyze two things being compared before commenting on it. So I don't see how Bleach's strength is much less appearant than in One Piece. Say punching a guy out of the country, well I don't think much Bleach characters would have enough brute force to match that, of course there are other more concentrated attacks that you could possibly compare it to. Though I noticed all the things you mentioned were done by Luffy, who I find overrated in comparison to other One Piece characters. So it isn't really a problem of underrating Bleach. I have a hard time even arguing the point that he's vastly inferior to even only "above average" characters, when Oda has made it clear that every Strawhat is miniscule in power compared to the major fighters in One Piece. The same with the fact that I doubt he's superior to Zoro, and they're both not leagues ahead of the rest.I would just say that Luffy is at times, overrated when compared to other series, and vastly overrated when compared to other One Piece characters.

I don't think "in nearly every fight" someone has shown a speed feat, at least what's attributed to Bleach in general. I see people rating it above most Shounen series. Though the average speed is high, there's lots of "No one can match Bankai Ichigo's speed in so and so because of what he did this one time" and so on. While the same thing may have been emulated in a different matter. The same thing applies to point #2.

They weren't coming at him from different dircections... due to the simple fact that Byakuya has never been shown to move the petals on an individual basis. Link removed
    As you can see, they were bunched up into 5 seperate groups all coming in a set direction, smallest in the front, while most simply follow along, Ichigo wouldn't need to have "knocked away millions of blood in one instance in time." As he wouldn't need to knock away them indivdually, nor would he need to do it immediately.

16. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

See I disagree with the whole reiatsu matter doesn't matter argument.

For example, let's look at kenpachi vs Ichigo.

here (That's before Ichigo powered up after his encounter with Zangetsu. He could barely make a huge wound on Kenpachi)

here
    here
    here
    here

After Ichigo powered up his reiatsu, his sword able to create deeper cut wounds to Kenpachi, thus showing an increase in power.

here
    here

Here Kenpachi released his full reiatsu and then was able to cut a tall and huge tower like butter with one swing.

here

In this image, both Byakuya and Ichigo raise their spirit pressure to try to overpower but can't since they are evenly matched.

Show, reiatsu does matter because it is the proof to use when trying to scale a shinigami or non-Bleach character's strength since it helps one increase the power of their attack or physical strength and to say that it doesn't matter and try to say that we should only look at what is displayed is kind of limited at best because not everyone focuses on huge area effect-type attacks.

Also the reason why I mentioned reiatsu and physical strengths in the same line was because people use physical strength converted into reiatsu argument to when kidou is being used on an OP character because of their lack of reiatsu use and thus if someone has high physical power, then can break the kidou spell.

And I do believe that they have brute force but because of their use of their zanpunktos and kidou, they don't emphasize on it.

For the Bankai Ichigo speed feat against Kageyoshi, look closely at how the petals were coming. They were coming from at least more than one direction or else Ichigo easily could have dodged it

here

That's the same picture but the point I am going to make is that they blocked any escape route for Ichigo, meaning that they did come from everywhere or else Ichigo could have avoided it since he was still faster than the petals and it shows itself by him knocking every petal.

here
    here

And even Byakuya was surprised and stated that he defeated or cut them all down and since it was already stated by Byakuya himself that the number of the petals is alot, probably a thousand or more going by the title of the bankai release. They didn't come from nearly every direction but they did come around him, thus in position to attack his front, back, left and right side.

17. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

^OP's power/strength is still much greater.

18. Code Zoamelgustar

I never said Reiatsu doesn't matter, I said that just because someone has a higher reiatsu doesn't meen an automatic win, like if Ichigo and Kenpachi do indeed have more reiatsu than all but a very few, yet they will still get beat by others. Of course it could just be reiatsu isn't as hyped up in such a blatant way as it was earlier, say Luppi's reiatsu might be stronger than Kenpachi's even and so on.

Though if you were referring to my first line, then I was merely disagreeing with how one is portrayed as weaker line. I said it's better to analyze the particular scene for what it is, if something is done with physical strength, the same exact feat done with reiatsu, what it was done with I think shouldn't matter. As you can't say one is better than the other if that was the case (of course there may be some cases you can think of that it might matter, but besides the point I was making.)

Though I don't see how that matters, you can clearly see that it's how I described in where they're coming from, and I don't think that suddenly Byakuya would have greater control over each and every blade that he is able to place it in a way that a million or so can all get in at one time, where Ichigo has to knock away each and every one of them. They came at him in clumps, and they were knocked away in clumps.

19. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

Based on what?

Yes, the people in OP have done incredible things but who says that people with mid to high reiatsu people in Bleach like the captains, Ichigo, Vaizards, Espadas or anyone above or at their level can't replicate it and who says that the power/strength of OP characters is that much greater than Bleach character's reiatsu/spirit pressure, especially like the people I stated above.

Kenpachi with full power and without even a shikai or bankai cut a tower in two like butter, like he wasn't even trying (which he wasn't) and he's not even close to being the strongest captain as many others far outclasses him and he pales in comparison to the Espadas and possibly Vaizards and definitely looks like ant compared to Aizen and even Urahara, Isshin and Ryuuken and Yoruichi.

So, if a low-tier captain could cut a building in two by just releasing his reiatsu, what about the other far more powerful captains and non-captain powerful characters?

If we go by feats, of course OP characters will look stronger just like if we go by feats, the Bleachverse looks faster than the OPverse but just like the speed of OP characters is not so flashy except for Gear 2 Luffy and Lucci, the same can be said for the power of Bleach characters not being so flashy like the OP characters. Both universes are fast and strong just that in terms of power, they use two totally different scales.

@Code: I see what you are saying about the Kageyoshi. I looked back and it seemed as if they formed somewhat a version of Byakuya's hand, thus they did not come from any direction (though they are able to, just not in that instance) and pretty much were diverging on Ichigo from a set direction, maybe in order to create more power since while attacking from every direction like before, they were not that strong enough to kill Ichigo in shikai form (though Byakuya's theme for his bankai was never about power in the first place or else Ichigo wouldn't need bankai since his Getsuga Tenshou in shikai form was very powerful as Byakuya stated, just slow)

And that is true also that reiatsu does not matter but my point was that people do not account reiatsu into a Bleach character's strength and thus forget that reiatsu can augment a shinigami or non-shinigami's strength, speed and attack power and thus as soon as we have an OP vs Bleach fight, they automatically give the power advantage to the OP character.

That is where my frustration is coming from, the fact that reiatsu is forgotten when trying to gauge a Bleach character's strength and by now, we should know more about the different reiatsu levels between each characters since a clearer picture of the top guys is starting to form.

20. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

Well, there is the fact that One Piece guys can do things like that WITHOUT having to release anything.

If they are so strong, they shouldnt need to release all their power.

21. blacklusterseph004 ah, made you look ...

Are saying this in relation to non-Bleach characters?

22. ez Jesus Christ

One Piece guys are always at full power which is why they don't need to release; however, One Piece characters, like bleach characters, need to use certain techniques that take them to the next level. For bleach it's shikai and bankai, vaizard for Ichigo; for One Piece its Gear 2/3 for Luffy, Asura for Zoro, Diable for Sanji.

You get my point? the two universes are constructed differently where in Bleach they don't start out at full power(they fight while holding back) where as in One Piece they fight at full strength(not talking about motivation here) the entire time. One Piece guys can't travel fast without using special techniques; eg. Soru + Gear 2 or break through a tekai, Sanji's diable. If One Piece guys are so tough, they wouldn't need those special techniques to beat opponents.

23. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

Umm..what? First of all, Sanji broke Tekkai before Diable Jambe. He broke it way back on the Sea Train. He made a kick, which didn't work. Then he did a more powerful kick, which broke Bluneo's tekkai. So no, One Piece is not always at full power. Also, Franky with and without cola.

For One Piece, their special moves are totally different from Bleach. Bleach relys on spirit energy and spells and such. One Piece is all physical power and devil fruits.

24. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

That is because they have two different power scales. One Piece relies on brute physical strength and since it is physical, thus akin to the body, it's already there. Bleach on the other hand uses spirit energy and really, unless you are speaking about shikai or bankai release, they don't release their energy at all. The only time really somone actually releases their energy is Kenpachi and that was because of the special eyepatch absorbing his spirit energy continously to keep it under control since he could not control it himself and also the arrancars, but that is because their zanpunkto actually holds their true form and thus allows them to turn back into true form and get more power but aside from that, no one in Bleach really released their spirtual energy, unless you are talking about Bankai and even then, the only thing it does is give the user added reiatsu and thus it is not really a release of power, and actually, just like in One Piece, their power is pretty much already set in stone which is why are the huge gaps of power between each class (officer, VC, captain, above captain class, etc), so your argument actually fails

In One Piece, the level of power is usually determined by how much force each blow a person dishes out to someone else or usually by physical feats while on other hand, the level of power in Bleach is determined by the size of their spiritual pressure. The bigger the spirit pressure, the more powerful the opponent is. Thus, that doesn't make one type of force stronger than the other, just different.

Also, the only thing they really release is their zanpunktos and it's only in bankai mode that they gain added reiatsu, not with their initial release or shikai. When they release their shikai, the only thing given to them is added abilities such as total hypnosis for Aizen, fire or ice control like Yamamoto or Hitsugaya or also gives them a different type of attack like Byakuya and Matsumoto vanishing attacks or Ichigo's compressed energy blasts. Shikai has nothing to do with an opponent's reiatsu, just that it gives them a special attack or ability. The only people that release and gain added power aside from a bankai is, like I mentioned above, the arrancars but that is only because they return to their original form.

Like I said before, we can't hold OP and Bleach to the same standard of strength because they are totally different universes who uses two totally different scales. One Piece relies on brute raw strength to show off their power while Bleach relies on the spiritual pressure of a person to measure their power. The only thing that makes it so hard to measure the power levels between the two universes is because OP's power is easier to determine than Bleach since spiritual pressure is a bit harder to gauge than raw physical power.

25. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Lucci wins.

Grimmjow is good, but there's no way he could survive a a Rokuougan.

Plus, Lucci has Tekkai and his Zoan ability, which would make him damn near hard to hurt. I don't think any thing we've seen so far in Bleach except maybe Ryuujinjaka could hurt Lucci, at least more then a minor inconvenience.

Speed wise, I think Lucci has the slight advantage due to Soru.

This is to say nothing for Lucci's advantage in having Geppou, Rankyaku, Kami-E.

26. Pimp of Pimps But prostitute to all

It is a common, and wrong, misconception that Bleach OP in speed and OP > Bleach in power. It just looks that way because of what the manga's respective authors decide to emphasize in their drawings. For example, by Arabasta (and probaley before, Luffy/Zoro/sanji could move from one place to another faster than the normal human eye could see. Just as even the weakest captians in Bleach had the power to easily destroy huge biuldings.

that said, Grimm owns Lucchi with his his ass tied to his face.

27. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

GJ has hierro which is about the same level as tekkai and in his level would be stronger than Lucci's because it takes the reiatsu of the of the arrancar and hardens the skin and GJ's spirit pressure is much higher which means his skin would be very hard to break and if Bankai Ichigo couldn't even put a dent, no way Lucci could put a dent.

Speed-wise, Lucci doesn't have an advantage. GJ had no problem keeping up with Bankai Ichigo's speed and Bankai Ichigo's speed is easily as fast as Gear 2 Luffy and Lucci couldn't keep up with Gear 2's speed until Luffy got tired.

Geppou is nothing to GJ since GJ can stay in mid-air as long as he feels like it

Rankyaku, let's see. If Getsuga Tenshou could only scratch GJ and Getsuga Tenshou is as strong as a rankyaku and even with his mask, Ichigo's GT couldn't even kill GJ, what makes you think Rankyaku would. Also, GJ has something called cero which is stronger than Rankyaku.

Lucci's only chance is Rokuogan. He is terribly outclassed in speed, power (again, we measure his spiritual pressure and his is much higher than nearly any captain, especially Byakuya), and that is without GJ even releasing.

Lucci will put up a fight because he is tough, but GJ beats him.

28. Pimp of Pimps But prostitute to all

Hierro is nowhere near the level of tekkai. Sure Grimm's hierro > Lucchi's tekkai, but that's only because of the differance between them. Hierr is reiatsu based, so it's like the Ken incident. Have enough concentrated reiatsu and you can easily break through it. So omeone on GrimmJaw's level would have no problem breaking hierro, while someone of Lucchi's level would probaley have some trouble breaking tekkai.

29. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Rokuougan is stronger then any attack we've seen in Bleach. Hierro wouldn't be able to stop it. Grimmjow would be extremely injured if he even survived.

On the other hand, none of Grimmjow's attacks seem as strong as Luffy's Giant Fist, which Lucci managed to block.
    Bankai Ichigo is <Gear Second Luffy in speed slightly, imho.

Lucci has the slight advantage in speed here.

Rankyaku is quicker then Cero, and I definitely think its more powerful then Getsuuga Tenshou.
    Grimmjow can't release in this fight, if you read the first post.

Rokuougan is way too powerful for Grimmjow to handle. And none of Grimmjow's attacks strike me as being able to do significant damage to Lucci.

He was able to withstand Gear Third Luffy's Attacks, and Gear Third Luffy>>>Grimmjow in power.

30. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

Rokuogan being stronger than anything we have seen in Bleach to date is retarded. You're basing it on because it hurt Luffy, it's strong as hell. It may hurt people like Byakuya or Ichigo, who are really not that strong in the Bleachverse and are equally matched with Luffy, but the entire high tier which include GJ, would be unaffected by that attack or at least will feel something but not to the extent Luffy felt it and alot of people like GJ would whoop the living crap out of Luffy in whatever Gear he is.

Luffy's Giant Fist stronger than GJ's attack? The same GJ that tossed Bankai Ichigo like a rag doll across the city with one hand and the same one that smacked Ichigo to the ground with a simple kick. Are you serious about this?

Also, how can you based on the fact that GJ hasn't even fought anyone seriously at full power and even weakened, whoop the crap out of Ichigo, who can definitely take on Luffy.

Rankyaku is faster, yes, but that doesn't mean jack crap if it won't hurt your opponent or even overpower their cero and if cero was slow, then Yoruichi could have dodged and it's obvious that she could not, especially fired from close range.

GJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy in power whether you like it or not, and that is without even releasing. Releasing would be overkill.

I do know that GJ can't release. What you can get through thick skull is that GJ won't need to release to beat Lucci.

Bankai Ichigo is even with Gear 2 Luffy in terms of speed.

Lucci does not have the speed advantage in this fight by miles. Lucci is as fast as Byakuya and Bankai Ichigo makes Byakuya look SLOW and GJ makes Bankai Ichigo look ordinary.

Seriously, the fact that you are the only arguing that Lucci can win proves my point that GJ is stronger than Lucci.