1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Robert Haydn (Law of Ueki) vs Clare (Claymore)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by xenos5, Aug 10, 2018.

1. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Clare has Soul Link on for the duration of the fight.

Scenario 1: 10 Star Sacred Weapon Maoh is restricted for Robert

Scenario 2: Maoh isn't restricted, speed is equalized

Scenario 3: Same as Scenario 1 but speed is equalized

Setting: Gizard Wasteland

Tags:
  2. shade0180 your shadow

:kannasip

He can send her to space if he isn't going to play around.

Also Ueki has superior DC and he can't dent Hayden's Level 2 weapon without his reverse.... So she is going to get trapped in a box.

3. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Yeah, I know. That's why I have 2 speed equal scenarios.

True.

Yeah Gulliver is pretty broken with how it reflects the attacks of those trapped in it. Clare could end up destroying herself.

Though outside of Maoh aren't they both Town Level? iirc Ueki's Kurogane had a town level feat (making a large hole in a mountain) and all of the sacred weapons above it scaled to that feat. So with her regeneration and town level DC/durability I could at least see Clare putting up a fight against Robert using his other sacred weapons.

And by Level 2 Weapon did you mean Robert's Level 2 ability or his 2 Star Sacred Weapon? From what I recall Robert's Level 2 Ability is gravity manipulation. He can apply that gravity manipulation to his sacred weapons so I could definitely see that being a big issue for Clare.

4. shade0180 your shadow

His level 2 ability combined with some of his weapon.

Has a property of being unbreakable due to his ideals.

:kannasip basically only way Ueki could do shit about it is by using reverse and it still ends up as tie.

basically anything town level won't do shit to it. inb4someone do some stupid NLF claim.

5. shade0180 your shadow

:hmm maybe I'm recalling shit wrong it could be his level 1 ability combined with his weapons.

6. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Though the trade off for the ability iirc is that he could only apply one ideal to a weapon at a time. If he wants the sacred weapon to always hit the opponent (tracking) he can’t also have it be unbreakable or be able to penetrate anything.

7. shade0180 your shadow

Kind of a good payoff considering he did use it against Ueki and he didn't have much problem hitting him, when Ueki isn't using Raika.