1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Rock lee And his Magical Gates

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by RaitoRyuukashin, Dec 28, 2004.

1. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

Rock lee And his Magical Gates* Spoilers*

I have been thinking long and hard about Chouji pills comparison to the Gates and it got me Wondering.Chouji took a pill that he was supposed to definitely afterward yet he didnt. And then i thought Rock lees goal to surpass Genius and Kakashi Calling him Genius. And we all are speculating the someone has to open all the eight gates.

My theory is Rock Lee will open all Eight gates and harnass the power without dying thus classifying himself as genius.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2005
    Tags:
  2. ramp3 Continue as Planned

This is a good goal for Lee, the genius of hard work.

Hum, opening gates, akimichi pills, looks like any descent jounin with these could kill a kage, easily becoming 100x stronger. [ just hope the kage don't have something like that either ]

3. ssj_yerok from the sayians

rock lee is a pimp, he gets all the ladies

4. Requiem for the light The corpse of a

true Chouji didn't die, but we don't know when the medical nins found him, it could've very well been minutes afterwards, so he would've immediately been under the care of trained professionals, unless something like that were to happen to Rock Lee, he would most likely die.

5. TrueAlchemist Member

This 8 gate thing,
    It is originated from Art of War.
    It is one of basic battle formation that was used by China. It was also used Japan.

I believe it was first introduced by the Chinese history/fiction(it is 90% history and 10% fiction) book called"romance of three kingdoms" to people. In this book, Cao Ren used this formation and get his ass kicked by Liu Bei's war counsel, Su Su(maybe, spell error).

I would like to explain this thing more, but I do not have much time.
    Just know that, it is not magic gate.

6. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

7. Rafale0n Kuchiyose-Nin

hmmmm someone reads sanguo yangyi? impressive

yes art of war was originated by sun tzu, and chakra gates posses similar attributes to that.

uh isnt liu bei's strategist called zhuge liang? su su? uh the name reminds me of lu su, or lu xun but these two are actually under sun quan.

8. SharinganBattousai Hitokiri Battousai

I'm glad i played Dynasty Warriors game to know what all of you are talking about :p

9. Cosmo_Rainy Kiss Evader lvl 8

never expected to see romance of three kingdoms people here ^^

10. Rafale0n Kuchiyose-Nin

dont jus play the game...read the novel! its...amazing :)

and yes i do suggest play romance of three kingdoms series (im up to 9 waiting for 10) and yeah chinese folklore is quite amazing...just like japanese warring states era.

^^ and which part of indo ur from?

11. Uchiha-Itachi89 Member

dammit next time say spoiler alert !!! omg bakka!!

12. narutopballer omnibus

dammit, tht ruined it for me, no spoiler alert and i read that, ugh now theres no suspence for me if choji died, ugh

13. Byakuganboy15 Member

no guys.. if lee opens up all the gates, he will definitly die.. it isnt called the gate of death for any reason... you cant expect to gain infinit chakra that compares to kyubii and expect to live after harnessing it.. thats why its dangerous for naruto to release the seall// people can only stand to harness only soo much chakra within them..

14. Super Saiyan3 Shinobi Konoha Spiritual Guide

^this is a perfect example of what it means to have no vision

15. saintshinoda Member

swt... i'm starting to imagine a chinese version of naruto..

ouch...

*back to playing dynasty warriors*

16. IDGabrielHM Doesn't want a custom title

No, he'll die and then stand back up having become a zombie. Just like how he was going to fight unconscious in the chuunin exams.

Being dead, the 8th Gate will no longer have any drawbacks for him and Rock Lee will just pop all 8 whenever he gets into a fight, ripping his own body apart at the seams, and then hobble back to Konoha to get stitched up and de-odorized at the hospital.

17. cain hikari Cain the Radiant

i think rock lee would die u

18. RupertGriffin Member

3rd akimichi pill burns all of the calories in your body. it's sorta a poison. chouji was just treated with the proper antivenom, and a bunch of food, in time. otherwise, it would have killed him.

8th gate releases your body's very last limitations. everything stopping your body from overworking and killing itself is shut off. It's like a dead man's grip sorta thing- you're pretty much dead, so you can go out with a bang... Although dead man's grip is more closely related to rigor mortis, so that might be a bad analogy. But the point is, the 8th gate kills you.

Either he or gai will open the 7th, though.

19. MangekyoMaster Uchiha

It can't be done. Why? Because the eighth gate uses up all energy in your body. The stronger you are the more is done. So by definition you must die.

20. analyticalkeys Scotty J

By definition, a lot of things can't happen in Naruto, but they still do anyway.

21. Super Saiyan3 Shinobi Konoha Spiritual Guide

Yeah exactly. "A guy like him can't become a ninja" for example.

Why do so many people here take Character's opinion's and beliefs as if they were Kishimoto's laws? I can't even keep track of how many times people have assumed that mangekyo sharingan can only be beaten by another mangekyo sharningan, -just because Itachi said so! BULLPLOP!

Think of all the people Naruto has proven wrong in the show so far, Example; Neji thought Naruto could not use Chakra anymore, let alone stand up because his Tenketsus were closed off when they faught. Surprise Surprise! Naruto stood up and did the 'impossible' via kyuubi. Neji even said 'this is impossible' from what I remember...

Lee may be able to open all the gates without dying- He 'pushes' the gates open with pressure along the 'yang path'. If he were to also draw/suction along the 'yin path', it would counter ballance the negetive effects of the yang technique, and actually promote longevity, and it would most likely help transform his body into a more powerful structure, rather than driving all the energy straigt into his muslces. So there you have it.