1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Royal Guards' Past Life, what do you think about this theory?

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Prasdana, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Prasdana New Member

Well it's just for a fun, what do you think about my Royal Guards' Past Life theory?

1. Meruem:

Togashi took an inspiration from Cell and Frieza for Meruem's design but based on from what I've seen, Meruem is like a mixed of a Human (possibility a Board player as he loves to play Board games), a Turtle (the thing on his head resembles a Turtle Shell), and either a Lizard or a Scorpion (for his tail).

2. Pitou:

A combination of a Human (possibility a Dancer due to her Terpichora ability) and a young Cat due to her loved to play.

3. Pouf:

A combination of a Violinist (a Human of course) and hunterxhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Hypnosis_Butterfly (due to his Spiritual Message ability)

4. Youpi:
    A combination of a Kiriko (his legs, his flying ability, and his changing shape forms abilty) and hunterxhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Six-Legged_Flying_Beast

So what do you think about my theory?

Tags:
  2. Stilzkin Well-Known Member

I don't think any of them stem from a single human the way some of the other ants do.

3. PwnGoatVSPandaman Narutoforums is cancer.

The violin playing and medical knowledge were built around their genius, the concept is that they became masters of those fields in a short amount of time, cuz they are THAT superior.

A human could have pouf's ability, so we can't use that to guage his ability, the best we can do is base it off that moment when he went insectoid.

4. Intus Legere ̣#TeamHisoka

Meruem stems from Pokkle though, which explains his immense potential.

After all, someone who can easily beat a spider like Phinks after just one year of nen training has to be top class material, right pwngoat?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Intus Legere ̣#TeamHisoka

I'm quite sure the queen consumed (immense quantities of) humans, exclusively, after the king was conceived.

As for the rest, these are good guesses, the Royal Guards are probably the product of many humans consumed -- Youpi aside -- and animals, but nothing says that there couldn't be some more pronounced characteristics from some individuals or species.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018