1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[S P O I L E R] Shirosaki vs Aizen

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Pintsize, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Pintsize Super Slueth

So, with recent developments, I decided to create a seperate topic.

Aizen has just shown us how powerful he is by making Grimm his Nano-chan (bizznatch)

'moridin has just let slip (and I'm probably behind in knowing this) that Shirosaki is the focus of the next volume.

Think they'll meet up? Will Shirosaki drink some ub3rh4x tea? Will Aizen finally meet his match on the pwnz0r scale?

Topic is up for discussion, news at eleven!

Tags:
  2. Kisame Banned

I think Shirosaki is the uber hax and Aizen as well. My bias cant let me vote for either because I think Shirosaki would just hop bodies seeing how perfect aizen's is

3. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

shirosaki would get his ass whupped. Aizen is at a completely another level, if he can make grimmjaw fall to his knees with just realesing his reitsu then if aizen releases bankai shirosaki wouldn't even be able to stand up so aizen ftw

4. Pintsize Super Slueth

Normally I don't like directly contradicting people, but...

You DO remember what Uluqiorra said when he first met Ichigo, right?

riiiiiiggghhhttt?

5. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Aizen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uluqiorra
    Nuff' said

6. Jun'ichi Religious Executor

Yes, but wasn't Uluqiorra reffering to himself ?
    Anyway Shirosaki has a good chance of winning if he pulls everything out against an uberaizen.

7. khaos Member

i really dont see how shirosaki could brigde a powergap like that..
    aizen takes this one IMO

8. Pintsize Super Slueth

Aizen stops ban kai with his bare hands you say?

Shirosaki destroys ban kai with his, for real.

Remember waaaaay back to the soul society arc.

9. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

I should probably clear this up huh XD

the reference you are talking about is in the next volume of the manga to be released. It should span approx chapters 215-224, in that the focus is on Ichigo meeting the vaizard and his facing off and beating shirosaki into submission.

The weekly manga releases are quite a few chapters ahead of the volume releases. I have no idea what will be coming next in this arc >.>

---

on the fight

Aizen takes this for me. Just think he'd be able to win, not really got any solid reasons.

Is this Shirosaki himself, or Shirosaki in Ichigo's body and thus being able to pull his shinigami powers out as well?

I think thats an issue that might need clarifying actually in battles. Whether its just the hollow, or whether its the hollow fighting and using ichigo's available powers as well.

and i've rambled off on something T_T

10. Mat?icha アナル

yeah, aizen wins this imo.

11. Jh1stgen Active Member

12. Pintsize Super Slueth

Basically, Shirosaki as Byakuya fought. The same Shirosaki that Uloquiorra said was even more powerful than he was.

Not the midless hollow that the Viazrds battled :amuse

I find your lack of shirosaki tardism... disturbing.

Also, that's a damn shame, Mori :cry

13. Kisame Banned

im a shirosaki tard thats why i didnt vote :cry

14. aznwolfstein Member

I still say Aizen has been overrated and even if he is not, Shirosaki will still be able to put up a fight and possibly win.
    I mean, Shirosaki handed Byakuya his ass. Before Byakuya could do anything, Shirosaki slashed him and hit him with two of those Black Cresent Moon thingys (forgot name) basically simultanenously before Shirosaki fully gained his mask (which I equivalate with power). I don't think hollow Ichigo is as strong as Shirosaki (if he was, then yeah, Shirosaki wouldn't be able to beat Aizen because Grimmjow was able to block hollow Ichigo's attacks)

15. Mangekyō Vice Captain of The 6th

I would say aizen takes this, no explanation, just plain and simple fact, but not necisarilly without a little fight maybe.

16. Kurosaki_Naruto_ is the only Kage-level....

Umm, Aizen of course?!! Aizen>tousen/gin>espada
    i think that like if Shirosaki was an espada he would be like 1-3?????, besides Byakuya was fighting when he was like screw-up injured, and just cus Shirosaki just shot this getsugaya tensou at byakuya doesnt mean he'll like DIE dIE DIE. maybe injured but u dunno wt'll happen. so MAYBE shirosaki vs. Byakuya on a full-heal fight shirosaki MIGHT win, but don't remember Aizen is like possibly on a Yamaji level, and Yamaji is like overkilling shirosaki....so noway shiro will win!!! NO

17. Kyouka_Suigetsu Member

I think Shirosaki.
    We've seen his shikai and his ability to use kidou and they're both damn strong. Shirosaki hadn't even shown himself when Ichigo was fighting that number 10 espada guy and Uluqiorra said that his power kept spiking to either be insignificant to far more powerful than himself. So we know that he could own any of the Espada. Gin and Tousen would also get the shit kicked outta them, simply cause. We haven't seen Gin's Bankai, but Tousen got the shit kicked outta him by Zaraki who lost to Ichigo in shikai.
    Anyway, if Aizen and Shirosaki were to fight, in my opinion, Aizen would be forced to use Bankai. If it's anything like his shikai it attacks the 5 senses and the mind. Ichigo has two selves pretty much. So, im thinking Shirosaki would be safe there. When they fight, Shirosaki in Bankai will be faster than Aizen,and just unleash an array of powerful attacks such as Kuroi Getsuga and just kick the shit outta Aizen.

18. Danchou Antagonist

That or we can face the truth.

The one that says Aizen will most likely wtfpwn Shirosaki (< Vaizard Ichigo).

19. Sasuke1_2 Lelouch Lamperouge

I would expect Aizen but I wouldn't keep Shirosaki out of this since I do believe he will be the final obstacle for Ichigo if the series is to ever end. Also, Shirosaki will have Ichigo's power one day as he had said. I would assume as Ichigo gets stronger, Shirosaki gets stronger.

At the moment though, I sadly have to say Aizen.

20. Kyouka_Suigetsu Member

K, this may sound weird, but it's just a hypothesis.
    Lets just say, hypothetically of course, that Shirosaki really is the final obstacle in ichigo's way. What if, Ichigo kill's shirosaki, absorbs his power, and gains some kick ass ability to go past Bankai. Im thinking that maybe Aizen is trying to kill God so he can get a power similar to that. Who know, im just guessing. But if that's not right then still, Shirosaki would beat Aizen.

21. Manyac New Member

Ok id have to go with Shirosaki, i mean think about it, each time ichigo gets close to death or is beated by someone Shiro takes over, and has so much power he just kicks the opponents ass, and in my oppinion each time ichigo dies Shiro gets stronger adn stronger, there is no limit to his power, if you add shiro's power to ichigo's natural shinigami power, and zangetsu into the mix, Aizen himself has to worry if he can even stant up to that much power. Shiro, ends up defeating Ulqiorra and stops Ulqiorra's second level release's ultimate cero bare handed, the only Espada to reach a second level release and he loses to Shiro, so i will go with Shiro FTW