1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Saddest Moment in Naruto *spoilers*

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by danieln, Nov 12, 2005.

Saddest Moment In Naruto? *Spoilers*

1. Zabuza's last Moments with Haku

76 vote(s)
    55.1%
  2. Garra's Story

28 vote(s)
    20.3%
  3. Naruto & Garra's Battle

13 vote(s)
    9.4%
  4. Sasuke and Naruto's Battle

39 vote(s)
    28.3%
  5. Other

34 vote(s)
    24.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. danieln New Member

I never cry. Even when my Gr. 4 teacher died, i didn't cry. I never cried till i watched this show. I guess cuz its the only show i can relate to.

*****************************Spoilers***********

My saddest moment in Naruto was at the end of Garra and Naruto's Battle.
    2nd is probably Naruto vs. Saske. When he look back in the past.

I can't believe i got misty eyed. I feel all pussy-like when i cried cuz of a show. still though.. i didn't break into sobs like whenever my dad beats me, but it was pretty close.

Tags:
  2. xeno Emmissary of Dance

Either the last moments of Haku and Zabuza, or the parting of Naruto and Sasuke.

3. yummysasuke Kim Jaejoong

it would have to be the battle between naruto and sasuke! i cried the first time i watched it...and just kept crying when i watch it again and again! thats the first time ive been so sad about something "not real". and my heart actually hurt when i wastching it and hearing what they said to each other!! :crying

4. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Spoiler:
    Obito being crushed?

5. Remy LeBeau <font color='#006600'>RogueTard</font>

My saddest moment was when Shikamaru just got the news about his teammates after that had followed Sasuke. When Temari was arguing with him and his dad yelled at him for not being a man, he cried and Temari had those sad eyes too :)

6. danieln New Member

i find that watching it would be sadder then reading it

7. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

when the fillers started :crying

8. Pep? Le Pew was Lighthalzen

..LOL....

Dang... theres sooo many sad parts..I can't seem to choose..
    Um... when Haku died?
    that made me kinda teary... :(

9. Darkness ...

Gaara's story would be the closest I got to misty-eyes. Then it would be Sasuke vs. Naruto in the Valley of the End. That was some serious angst. By the end of that fight I couldn't really be angry on Sasuke or what he did. It that damn good.

10. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

The infamous Valley of the End fight for me. Inside the powerball that the chidori and resengan created. The anime just took that to whole new level. It got real quiet, and then Sadness and Sarrow just sarted playing as two little hands shook, and a little Naruto and a little Sasuke where just like the first time they met. That was deep. It didnt make me cry but to this day it still gives a weird feeling inside when I watch it.

Comming in a close second.........Kimimaro's fight with Gaara. Specificly when Kimi was trapped in sand and it was dark, and then the screen goes black and he says "Im not affraid of the darkness. Darkness is where I grew up "(something to that affect). Anyways that was sad, dude had a hard up bringing.

Naruto is powerful, I guess thats why I hold it up on such a high pedistal.

11. martryn Dick in hand

The Zabuza, "Don't say any more kid," moment. Nothing beats that. Otherwise, when Chouji took the red pill knowing it was going to kill him. And then when Shika went back and pretty much knew he was going to die by stopping those sound nin during the chuunin exams.

12. Troublesome I'm bringing Sasuke back

I thought the Hokage's funeral was pretty sad. With all the flashbacks with him and the kids. Haku/Zabuza is up there, and Chouji and Neji supposed deaths.

LOL, yeah. Mizuki. enough said.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2005
  13. Lucifer Banned

The Best of Zabuza's last Moments with Haku.... I did was crying THEY ARE DAMN DEADS.... POOR HAKU AND ZABUZA

14. Renegade Raine Queen of GrimmHime

Hell, everything from Haku's death until the last mention of Zabuza made me cry. But Sarutobi's funeral was also a sad moment for me.

15. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I say when the kid in the Haku arc saw his father die getting stabbed. That was the saddest moment I guess.

16. ka487 New Member

i would have to say the rock lee flashback during the match against gaara. it was sad seeing him try so hard and being talentless. also, when gaara was resurrected and everybody from the sand village came.

17. Seany Banned

gaaras easily, poor guy had no friends

18. nwoppertje DANCES LIKE ITS 1999 :B

That's so difficult..

I cried during Gaara's flashback, when all the kids rejected his help and when Yashamaru said: 'Please die' to a 6 year old kid who didn't have a clue about why he was hated so much. :crying

Zabuza who putted his hand on Haku's cheek and when the tear rolled down and after that the snow setted in. Beautiful....and sad. That's why I can't see Zabuza as a villain...

Hokage-funeral.... I had sympathy for Sarutobi, he was a good Hokage...

Spoiler:
    The way Deidara defeated Gaara and his biyuu-extraction, I really felt he didn't deserved a death like that, and Deidara should've been pwned during that fight...thank god Gaara got revived...:p

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  19. cherlye shika-kun`

I don't cry when watching Naruto, just feel very sad :(

I guess it's because I already know what's going to happen in the anime since I've already read the manga, but still.. =/

But the saddest moments for me are Haku's arc, Gaara's memories and during Lee's battle with Gaara. Lee tried so hard and this was what he got. :( It's so sad, seeing little kids being lonely and sad :(

20. Celess19 我を愛&#1237

Gaara's story was so cute and sad....I watched it over and over again, poor little thing, left alone, learning that no one ever loved or cared for him...also hearing that from a person that told you you were important and loved...that's too sad... GAARA!! *hugs Gaara* Also, Gaara and Naruto's fight, when Naruto crawls up to Gaara, with the saddest theme in the background, it was too cute to see both of them talking to each other, and to see gaara's troubled face...!!! anyway, I'm off to work..gonna be late!

21. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

the final sasuke and sakura meeting, by miles

22. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Zabuza last moments with Haku.... Man that was SAD....

To be used as a weapon.... MAN.. sad stuff.....

23. Narikaa Happily Insane :X

The battle between Sasuke and Naruto. The flashbacks, the raging emotions and bloodshed are just the perfect combination for a fight between these two. And some of those flashbacks really tug at my heartstrings. =/

24. zgnoud An Enigma

Saddest moments? hmm. i would say the part where stupid Ino + Shika + Choji BLOODY appeared and we didnt get to see Kakashi's Face -_-;;

25. Jikan225 New Member

Defanit;y the last moment of Zabuza and Haku. I'm a Haku fan and that moment brought tears to my eyes.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  26. batanga 6 1 15-45 300

The whole Haku/Zabuza thing (including the flashbacks).

Gaara's flashback.

27. FifiLynn Smile now cry later

The fight between Sasuke and Naruto, most towards the end when it was raining and Sasuke was looking down to Naruto it was just soooooo angsty and emotional. Man emo.

28. Spunkey Crackhead

Naruto & Sasuke's battle, close second is the Fourth's funeral

29. Mario is Fat ミッチ

Mine was when Chouji was going to die and you saw how everyone made fun of him for being fat, I thought it was so unfair and that it was so awesome what he was doing, Chouji rocks!

30. Spectrum Active Member

I actually voted for three options because I suck and can't decide. XD

The end of the Naruto vs Gaara fight was :crying. The part with the twin flashback where both of them are crying gets me every time I watch it. That was my favorite episode for a long time.

Until 134 came along, as it were--the end of the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. I've watched the rain scene about 10 times more than any other scene in the entire series. I love it; it's just beautiful and poignant beyond words.

And then I voted 'other' because I think the scene in episode 131 where Sasuke goes back to his empty home for the first time after the clan murder is also incredibly sad... probably the most heartwrenching of all for me, actually. Every single time I see him crying, I lose it.

He's just so small and alone and way, way too young to have to be dealing with something so horrible all by himself, and just... :scry

Damn you, Kishimoto. XD