1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Sado VS Ichigo

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Shariyakugan, May 21, 2005.

Who would win? Sado or Ichigo

Poll closed Jun 5, 2005.
  1. Ichigo

30 vote(s)
    93.8%
  2. Sado

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Shariyakugan Shadow Warrior :P

Who would win.
    Sado kun or ichigo based upon the current anime episodes.
    Ichigo is strong but sado has some kick ass powers too.

Tags:
  2. Norb ceresu が大好き

Ichigo =/
    I don't watch the anime so I'm gonna put this in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Chad got owned pretty bad by Shunsui, a captain. Obviously Ichigo is at captain level. Therefore, it looks pretty certain that Ichigo > Chad

3. Similac Got Milk?

Based on the current anime episodes I still think Ichigo would win. I don't think its much of a match.

Spoiler:
    I don't think there is any difference from Sado currently in the anime and currrently in the manga and as Norb said Shunsui owned him pretty bad. The only big change in Ichigo would be the Ban Kai, but he wouldn't need that to beat Sado...Shunsui sure didn't.

4. Code Zoamelgustar

Spoiler:
    Wasn't Chad helping someone or something or was tired? (Don't really remember the chapter well) Ichigo got healed by that one guy and either way Shinsui is said to be one of two of the only holders of twin soul cutters and talented shinigami.

But I'd say Ichigo probably.

5. ChaochroX Devil of Chicago

Like everyone said Ichigo would most defanitly win.

6. Code Zoamelgustar

Spoiler:
    Well re-reading the Chad and Shunsui fight. Well Shunsui said that "Normally one can't perform a spirit attack once he has used up all his energy reserve... but if he puts his life on the line, he would still be able to squeeze out energy to attack. You are cleary doing the later." As Chad was already out of energy. Even before he noticed that he was doing more than he could do before when he was plowing thorugh people yet he was worried about Ichigo and them. So I'd say he was already past his limit when facing Shunsui as said by him "Further more...You are way past your limit." Ichigo had the luck of being healed by a 4th division member before every battle.

So I think Chad will put up a good fight, we haven't really seen him go all out(as in fully replenished and such) against a strong opponent yet.

7. Literally Exaggerated Member

Chad could do a ton of damage to Ichigo, if he could land a hit. Ichigo with a ban kai though is so fast even Byakuya couldn't follow him, so no way would Chad land a hit.

8. Hayate Dropped as a baby

Ichigo would win, he just has too much going for him. Sado is strong, but he lacks speed which Ichigo has plenty of.

9. isanon i have an old misspelled title

there is noo way in hell those 2 would fight eachother but i think ichigo would win

10. Jackal Iscariot Ero-sennin

11. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Ichigo possess Shinigim powers, Chad dosnt posses Shinigimi powers, and besides that Ichigo is one of the best shinigimis.

12. Kepa spinningkickinyourface-jutsu

Spoiler:
    the quincy also doesn't posses shingami powers, yet he was powerful enough to beat a captain
    orihime also doesn't posses shingami powers, yet her healing skills are that of the 4th's squad vice captain
    chad doesn't posses shingami powers, but he sure can cause havoc....

I'd say normal ichigo < chad, but when ichigo gets serious (changing eyes etc) there wouldn't be enough left of chad to scrap from the floor. Besides, ori+chad's powers come from ichigo...so it'd be weird if they were stronger ;)

13. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Spoiler:
    Ishida had Quincy powers, and he is the successor of the Quincy. The captain most've known alot Qunicy's but still no one could match to Ishida's skill. That places Ishida ABOVE almost all Qunicy's. He is special. And where did you get the info that Orihime skills is as good as the 4th vc?

14. Code Zoamelgustar

Spoiler:
    Said in 179 I believe about Orihime's skill. And IMO Ishida is basically stronger than a lot of the Shinigami captains.... If a Quincy were to be just a beat weaker say 13 of them and well Quincy = Shinigami.

15. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

Spoiler:
    isnt it obvious that Ishida will have that level of power all the time do to some plot thing...

16. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

I like how the thread says "based on the current anime" but 90% of the posts have spoiler tags. Based on what we've seen so far in the anime, Sado has the power, one that can devastate large groups, but Ichigo has power as well, along with agility, fast reaction time, speed, and skill. Especially given Episode 31, I don't think Sado can match him at this point.

17. Gooba Join us

Spoiler: manga stuff
    He didn't really have the power to beat a captain, it was basicly a draw because he lost his powers. I don't count final suicide type attacks as part of their power because they can only do it once.

Isn't Sado's power just spiritual energy which he leeched off of Ichigo? If I am right about that then there is no question Ichigo would win.

18. SukeAratachi Yondaime

no he always had his own power. but ichigos spirit energy unlocked it. i dont know about the manga but right nopw ichigo would without a doubt win

19. aaasss Banned

I really dont think theres any hope for poor chad :p

20. ccongdon ... Bang.

I don't see a way for Sado to win...

He is a side character and I don't think he'll ever catch up to Ichigo in terms of power.

21. Code Zoamelgustar

He's no more side than people like Yamamto and Ishida who are about his equals and stronger.

22. Black Swan Active Member

Sado is extremley powerfull human who i would say as powerfull as a vice captain, but ichigo is an uber powerfull shinigami who in a years time became as powerfull as a captain and is still gonna get more powerfull so i see no way for sado to win.

23. Code Zoamelgustar

The only way for him to get more powerful is to tap into something he doesnt' want to. The only reason he was getting faster was the same reason Renji got a power boost. He won't get any stronger unless he changes his personality and decides to give in. We don't know if Chad is only at vice captain level. He easily blew away a 3rd seat member. Right after, a captain came and said he was already past his limits. Meaning that even while past his limits, a 3rd seat member is nothing to him. Who knows how well he would do if he were to fight the Captain while at full power instead of after his energy was already gone as his opponetn and himself already noted.

24. shinsi schiffer Master of Everything Forever

sado gets stomped by ichigo

25. Crimson Lord Big Red

26. Awesome Will of T

not even close :zaru and chad has hollow powers

now that its the HM arc chad can go on par easily with ichigo's bankai maybe a little better, but once he uses vizard he's gone

27. Sajin God Tier

Ichigo rapestomps.

28. dreams lie Round Quadrangles

The Chad Empire doesn't waste time with the likes of Ichigo.

29. Sajin God Tier

Oh how could I forget about Chad Empire :facepalm I change my vote, Sado wtfpwns Ichigo.

30. hikariheir Starting to despise Kishimoto

Ichigo in bankai would be pretty much invisible to Chad. If Byakuya can't follow him there is absolutely no way Chad could. A few black GT and Chad would probably drop. He might be able to block one or two if he notices them before they're too close. And then Ichigo could just use his hollow powers for three or four seconds and it's over.