1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sai and Konan vs Sasori and Deidara!!

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Hi no Ishi, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Hi no Ishi Well-Known Member

Location Forest of Death
    30M distance
    Manga knowledge
    Killing intent but in character

Fight!!

Tags:
  2. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt
    This is basically Konan vs the duo and she can't solo so the Artist would win more times then not

3. Hi no Ishi Well-Known Member

He wasn't useless against them in cannon though?

4. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt

Neat. He'd be useless here

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    :trollface

6. Gohara Ryutoshi

Team wins that match up in my opinion because Deidara's character is > Sai's character and Sasori's character is > Konan's character. :p

7. Tri

Australia
    Sai doesn’t really add much here and Konan isn’t beating the Artists with just his help so the Artists should win here.

8. Matto Chosen One

Sai is out of place; he's not on the same level as the Akatsuki. This really hurts Konan. To make it worse, I view Sasori as the strongest fighter here. So, the strongest fighter also has vastly better back up.

Sai is going to get taken out early since he's the weak link; Konan finds herself overwhelmed soon after. The Artists win without too many problems.

9. wooly Eullerex BTW, Izanagi is a ninjutsu; chidori is a nin-taijutsu

Flag:
    Belgium
    konan mercs deidara, sasori grape crushes sai, saosri then outlasts konan

10. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    Who is that Saosri? :awesome. I don't remember him.

11. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

Lol what is this "sai is out of place" junk i had to read scrolling down?
    Sai one-shot deidara on panel.
    And sasori while i'd rank higher than her in general,just doesn't have anything that puts konan down before she sneaks paper bombs in his joints.

12. Limbo Obsession

Sai knocks Deidara and Sasori down from their bird, but what happens then? Sai exits the scene as he's out of place, while the duo get on another bird and beat the angel to death.

Bad scenarios/answers aside, i think both of the artists are above Konan, and both of them are above Sai. And because the weaker duo don't have any particular "team attack" or combo they can pull while together, they just lose.

Even if Konan had the billion papers ready, they'd just fly away from it the moment the rift apears. Unless Sai knocks them down from the bird again, in that case they win.

13. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

Lol nothing shows they wouldn't have been immobilized from such a punch if they weren't edo..
    And i'm really wondering how they "beat" konan to death when they literally can't damage her.
    The fact that sai could draw himself a bird,get it to fly to their position, and still blitz them,show sai is everything but out of place.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  14. Limbo Obsession

Edo Asuma got immobilized by a strong enough punch, i doubt the duo would have gotten killed or even severely injured even if they were alive.

The out of place part is a joke i made, he can still play a part on this battle, but he'd have to have a strong lead or support, which Konan doesn't offer.

Deidara can nuke Konan, her paper won't hold against something like C3/C4, it's doubtful if it even holds against C2. Perhaps she wasn't fleshed out in fights, so we can't compare her all to well by feats, but by portrayal she doesn't look to me on the level of these guys, considering Nagato thought of the single Animal path as stronger than her.

15. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt
    > Sai blitzes the duo when he has plot rage
    >Deidara claims there’s no point in dodging since they’re Edos
    >Sai never shows speed to that lvl again
    >People think it’s a legit feat instead of an outliner

Allofmylols

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  16. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

so choji's punch is stronger.. i don't see how it takes away anything from sai:psyduck

ok.. It just got me triggered when half the posters were calling sai "out of place" when he literally took down deidara in a blink. (i keep saying deidara because unlike him,sasori didn't have access to things that made him dangerous..100 puppets,3rd kazekage,iron sand,poisen e.t.c)

konan already neg'd fire on paper.. I doubt deidara's explosions would do much.. Although c4 would kill her if she inhales it tho.

perhaps..

note i already admitted that sasori at least,is higher than any of the others here generally but this is a bad matchup for him, as konan can negate is bigger guns.

17. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

Scans of where deidara hinted at BEING ABLE to dodge?:catblink.

Plot rage?? WUT?

18. Limbo Obsession

You said they weren't immobilized because they were Edos, so i gave that example to prove Edos can still get immobilized as if they were alive if hit by enough force.

Deidara's explosions are much more powerful than a simple Katon, a Katon barely scratches Sasuke's CS2 wing, while a C2 dusts it.

Even if Sasori isn't able to harm her, she also can't beat Sasori. But meanwhile, Sai goes down and Deidara helps him finish the match in their favour.

19. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt
    Read Sasuke vs Deidara :catblush

If you read/watch more then one manga/anime you’ll see that when a good guy gets pissed/angry they get a sudden burst of power and do things they don’t normally do, it’s happened quite a bit in Naruto

20. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

So you mean deidara stated he only let himself get hit by sai because he was an edo,back when he fought sasuke? Um..

So this is supposed to take away from sai? Then everything a character does in anger should be disregarded?..:confused

21. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt
    You asked for a scan of Deidara being able to dodge. I brought up Sasuke can Deidara to show that Deidara dodged someone faster.

If you want scans of Deidara outright saying there’s no point in dodging attacks since he’s an Edo then just reread their fight otherwise I’ll show you when I get off work.

Yes, that’s why it’s called an outliner. Show me a single speed feat from Sai outside of that one example that suggest he can move at that speed.

22. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt

Deidara " Cut us all you want, you're not going to hurt us! Don't even need to evade them,Hmm!"

23. Alita54 Alita>You

Since konan doesn't have prep team 2 wins. This would be interesting if you removed deidara tho since konan's fighting style gives her a strong advantage over sasori.

24. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

Lol so basically you are saying deidara could have avoided sai's blitz but chose not to avoid it? The same hit that got him sealed? Yah ok.

25. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt
    I’m not sure why you’re having trouble following this since it’s simple. I’m just pointing out a factor for that blitz. And one of the factors is Deidara’s mindset.

I have pointed out multiple things as to why the feat is an outliner and Deidara was just one of them. You on the other hand have not provide a single feat of Sai’s speed to suggest it’s not an outliner, likely because you can’t.

Hey if you wanna ignore that Deidara dodged someone faster then Sai then more power to you. If you wanna act like Deidara’s mindset played no part then more power to ya. If you wanna act like Sai’s feat isn’t an outliner then more power to ya. Go ahead and ignore what’s constantly portrayed for Sai but you wanted to know why people kept saying Sai is out of place and you’ve been told, all those people realize it was an outliner

26. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

Sorry but its hard to find equal ground with someone who calls something an outlier,and the later tries to make it look unimpressive.
    You first deemed it an outlier because you thought sai hadn't shown anything similar prior to that(even tho its clear everyone was stronger in the war,and we don't know how fast he now was), and went ahead to downplay it,saying deidara let himself get hit:troll

Majority claiming sai is "out of place" changes nothing,its typical nb syndrome.. Someone with hyped name can't be seen being done in by no names,even tho it already happened lol.
    Its the same reason its hard for people to accept that things that worked on kyuubi,which is ≥ ps,would work on ps because reasons..

it doesn't take away anything from sai,deidara in that same fight could not react to the ground coming towards him while on his bird either.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  27. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt

Concession accepted

28. Speedyamell Respect hardwork