1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sai and Yamato..

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Hatake^Kakashi, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Hatake^Kakashi

The first thing i thought when i saw them both on the same page, Sai and Yamato have to be related. I think that Sai and Yamato are brothers and will be the next antagonists of the coming arc. Would be a fun twist if the villians Naruto and Sakura face are actually their newly assigned teammates.... Sai and Yamato definetly look relateded and i bet you they become next arcs villians... thoughts?

Tags:
  2. Master Scorpion

yamato seems dummy and Sai is emotionless...oh, sai will not to be the next villain but yamato..yes, well ya know.. someone who could change him, right in his team...the blond with orange pajamas :)

3. Chamcham Trigger

I don't know if Sai and Yamato are brothers, but as for them being potential antagonists, I wouldn't put it past them. It seems that there's some other side to Konoha which is being revealed.

4. MuNaZ

I don't think they are related. I'm starting to think that Sai will be involved In Yamato's Dead...