1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Sai is Sasuke

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by h_mzak, Nov 17, 2005.

1. h_mzak New Member

On the chapter 281, the old man who talked to sai said that he want sai join to naruto's team, and he also gave him a name, namely sai. It still mysterious, who sai is, and also the old man who talked to him. But i think that sai is sasuke, because according to manga chapter 282, tsunade have said that orochimaru will attack konoha in 6 more day, and she will create a new team in order to fight orochimaru's attack. In this new team Naruto and sakura will also join to it, and sai will also join to the Naruto's new team in order to spying konoha. And also sai have a same charackter with sasuke. The old man also said that his age is not different to naruto's age, and he is the strongest in his generation, but when he is the strongest in his generation why Shikamaru, Naruto and also Chouji don't know him. When sai in the same generation with Naruto, he also joined konoha school together with naruto, shikamaru, and chouji. And i think that the strongest ninja in his generation is sasuke.

Tags:
  2. sezo Member

Nope, I dont agree...

if sai is sasuke why have the old man have to say him narutos age???? Naruto and sasuke were in the same team he knows everything about naruto...

Its just a new character

3. Rinali your retarded little brother

4. 火影ナルト friends

Sai probably isn't a jinchuuriki. There are hints now that he is from ANBU. We know Kabuto pretended to be an ANBU member before. It's possible for Sai to be a disguised Sasuke. Sai looks like Sasuke, but that could be because the manga creators decided to make a new character out of a failed Sasuke redesign. It seems like they're not bringing back Sasuke yet because his design is difficult to get right.

I think these new characters are plain 'ol new characters. No jinchuuriki. No Sasuke. Just Konoha ninja from ANBU that we haven't seen before. I have a feeling that Naruto may be kidnapped soon, as Kakashi isn't going on the mission, and ANBU often get fragged quickly. Akatsuki aren't allowed to kill our favourite characters, so Kishimoto wrote some new characters for Akatsuki to kill.

5. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Delete this thread I HATE SAI and people saying that he is an Uchiha or Sasuke

6. NecroAngel Member

Sai is deffinitely not Sasuke... simply similar character looks. Sai didn't know about emotions, which is pretty much the opposite of Sasuke... who is constantly all sad/angry and revenge-driven. Completely different fighting style than Sasuke would have.... when he comes back he'll still use some of the techniques he used pre-timeskip but powered up, and some of Orochimaru's Jutsus. I could go on, but you get the picture. Sai is deffinitely a new character.

7. Therahedwig Parodie Nin

I agree with NecroAngel.

Also, Sai doesn't look like Sasuke:
    Sasuke got his looks from his mom, and Sai has different kind of lips, a kind which both Sasuke and his mom don't, sorry, didn't have...

I am intrested in how Sasuke will react to Sai, but that's something for another topic...

8. MuNaZ <b>I TOOK IT LIKE A MAN</b>

Am I the only one who noticed this?
    Where in chapter 282 says that oro will atack kanoha?
    Their mission is to go the bridge (insert name) and meet Sasori spy wich is within in oro group!
    And NO SAI is not Sasuke!:tem

9. Artuir RIP Jiraya :(

Kanoha should totally be destroyed by Oro. Oh I long for that day.

Is that where Kano from mortal kombat is from? That's be an interesting plot twist.

10. Zhongda Active Member

Sai is HAKU!!!!

=p

11. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Sai isn't sasuke. I see some paralels with the insults, but as for everything else, it's just too different. Plus the jutsu he used seems to be rather different from something sasuke would be using. I guess that's a weak point, but I wonder if the would go through all the trouble of creating such a new style, just for a continuing character.

12. -Aya- Same but Different

I don't think Sai is Sasuke. He is just a new character :)

13. CJ32X Member

its Konoha like Konohamaru, but yah itll be cool to see him attack konoha again

14. TheoDerek Rise Against

If Sai is Sasuke I quit reading/watching Naruto. I know some people say they are going to quit at every turn, but not me. This is one of the few things that would make me drop Naruto. Now if Sasuke was just in a disguise and acting but was still the same old Sasuke that would be ok I guess.

15. shibigoku Master of the fist

Agreed but I hate Sai even more

16. ratfox Panda Power

Well, from the few scans we have, If Sai is really Sasuke, then Sasuke has gained a nice sense of humor :)

17. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

oh please, that is so ridiculous it can't be called a theory, that is on the same level as "tobi is obito" he is just a new guy who happens to be obsessed with male genitalia.

18. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

Okay this is the billionth retarded Sai is Sasuke thread. Someone trash this.

-points to banner in my sig.....-

Last edited: Nov 17, 2005
  19. Kimi Sama A sphincter says what?

So Sai is Sasuke despite the fact he has a different face, personality, background and ability?

Yeah um.....no. Just no.

Shame your first ever post got pissed on man... Better luck with your next theory

20. RockLee is no brethren unto Kaminae

What scanlation have you been reading? It never says that!

Sasuke was capable of forming expressions, unless they completely brainwashed him. Don't you think he'd have murmured "Naruto..." if he was going to be on Naruto's team?

Why would Oro send his most prized possesion into the midle of enemy territory, especially with the 3 year limit so close?

Back to the drawing board for you. The nail in the coffin was "Oro will attack Konoha in 6 days." Get your facts straight before you post. ^_^

21. DKFize RaijinKen

what manga are YOU reading??

22. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

Um no......6 days is when Sasori's spy was supposed to meet Orochimaru at a bridge in Grass country

23. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

i bet sai's hair color is purple or something way different from sasuke, make a rainbow hair sai ava!

24. DKFize RaijinKen

Sai's hair is black

25. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

Man..are you dumb or smart? better your read again the manga from chapter 1 to 283...

26. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Eel Yumm no offense or anything but I dont think you can ask if someones dumb or smart. :laugh

Err, on topic no Sai is not Sasuke.

27. Archer Great Teacher Onizuka

sai is sasuke?

can i interest you in some magic beans?

28. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

Yoo have to understand, it's not math. In math when (x = y) and (y = z) then x = z. In Naruto it's not correct because it's not true: (sai = gay) and (gay = sasuke) then sai = sasuke.

29. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

naruto is gay not sasuke damnit..look the reality please..sasuke never blushing with his same gender, but naruto does..look how he was blushing when he met Gaara..:laugh

30. Christen Itachi's trouble

Manga boys blush normally even with other boys.

And regarding the topic........ no.