1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

sai, naruto, sakura and sasuke will end up as a team

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Phenom, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Phenom

- since sasuke is gonna be rescued or retrieved

- the elders want naruto to be surrounded by very elite ninja
    (whos more elite then a anbu, pupil of a sannin and pupil of the hokage?)

- Sasuke will somehow do something in order to be in good accounts with Konoha or at least the hokage.
    (how else is he going to be put back in the story and learn MS {kakashi will teach I think, thus letting us know how he got it himself... that should be good})

- Sai has issues that cant be resolved in an arc thats soley focused on Sasuke, so he has to stay in the picture

- Sai pissing everybody off is, new main character, material
    (You cant quickly kill off someone who's said to be better then sakura and naruto or anyone of his generation)

as for Yamato ... I think he kills Orochimaru (like a similar yamato killed Oro in another story Dyro pointed out) or does something else so he can come back like the mysterious savior later or whatever...
    (you cant quickly kill off a character who knows hokage moves and keep a character who can barely control his kyuubi and a girl who's only skill is smashing things {so far...} )

Tags:
  2. mgrace

I don't think if team 7 reclaims Sasuke that Sai would remain in the team.. If anything... I doubt Sasuke will ever join team 7 unless he gives up his pride or he kills his brother... and even then Sasuke is well too far gone to the dark side now....

So I doubt if they will all form a team.. Also I dont think Yamato will kill Orochimaru I'm banking on Jiraiya.. YEAH

3. Dommy

Then, who will be the team leader..........??:blink

I feel that Sai won't stay in the team again after his 'mission' is finished.........:eyeroll

4. Phenom

yea the 'mission' factor ... we dont know how long that mission is suppose to go aaaannnnd

Kakashi of course :)

5. Phenom

my personal thoughts are not influenced on my tthoughts

6. uchiha_tomoe

hmmm....speculations?? *looks at previous post* Gah...I dun want Sai!! >.<

7. Chamcham Trigger

lol dark side?! I don't think he's gone to kicking kittens. He just want's revenge.

Oh and I don't think team seven will consist of 5 members (the four you mentioned and then Kakashi). They definately wouldn't replace Kakashi for Sai. I don't know why or how, but I see a sad fate for either Sai or Sasuke (I think Sai more though).

8. sonnie_skies

sai, naruto, sakura and sasuke will end up as a team

ewwwww....kishimoto, you'd better not.

9. Alia_Atreides

I dont know... Im under the impression that Sasuke will not return to team 7 - ever! Not saying hes not going to be back eventually, but I think that this will not last. As things go, I wont be surprise if team seven is over (like it was supposed to when Naruto left, but Kishimoto didnt have the heart to do it...). I also think that Sai will die.
    I must just make clear that its not Im saying team seven will just be declared over, but that, in some point, this wont be important. Like we had a special team for Sasuke's rescue? Think we are going to have much like that in the following years.

10. Raptor

I think team 7 will split again. Probably Naruto goes training again or something like that. But I don't really think that Sasuke will be with them. I most believe that he'll help the village when he's around and not be an actual part of it.

In fact I'm almost sure that he'll use his scratched head protector. not because he doesn't agree with Konoha and his ways (like the akatsuki do) But because it was left there to remind him that his best friend still believes in him.

11. ~ Masamune ~

NO Sai will die or disappear in the background!!!! or we might see him again in a filler (don't care)

12. M00se

i think in the end they will be a team since Sasuke wont be rescued for a while :)

13. Chi

Yeahh.. i think Sai is going to die.. And die after battle with Danzou, or his subordinates (Sai's senpai?)..

If he'll survive i expect him to be an ANBU leader, or somthn..

14. MangoNaruto

Oro definitely wont be killed by Yamato, unless Yamato is some new ultra villian that will replace Akatsuki and Oro. I agree Sasuke will somehow make some sort of contribution to redemption. But I imagine him taking over Village of the Hidden Sound more than returning to Konoha. It just seems like its too irreversible for him to just walk back to Konoha and accept that he was wrong for leaving in the first place. Things will never be the same so it just might as well move forward for the better. With Sasuke as the new head of the Sound, Konoha will have another ally village rather than having it as an enemy Village. Sai, that is one tough one to predict. He has the makings of one that started walking in a path that he didnt want to but had to. What exactly, I dont know but seems there was some hinting of another lonely and bad past when he was in his room gathering stuff, kinda remind me of Haku and Kimi in a way. I kinda like Sai's personality, brute honesty and straight forward. It can be imagined that he will die turning on Hanzou or Hanzou's cause later and side with Naruto. But its kinda soon to make that prediction. Yamato in my opinion is a good guy that is in the side of Tsunade and more so with Naruto later. But Yamato is more of a secondary character more like Asuma and Kurenai and so on.

EDIT: As for the future of Team 7, there wont be. After this, its going to be more of them leading teams of their own. Team 7 from there on is going to be just memories. All the former genins have started to hold their own nearing their former sensei's level if not passed them already. So by the end of the series Team 7 will be disbanded.

15. ycavan

I have a feeling that Team 7 will consist of the 3 S's... Sai, Sakura & Sasuke ( otherwise know as shit, shave and shower ) Naruto will leave Konoha in disgust or something and become a hermit like Ero-Sennin.

16. Shogun

you think that will be a team? damn, sakura will run out of holes...

17. SLEDGE

i dont think Sasuke will ever return... even if he does, the anbus will probebly try to kill him :oh because he left the village, in the way SAi sad
    but i like the idea of Sasuke becoming the leader of the sound village ( after killing oro hehe )
    The anbus probebly have a side mission, if countering Sasuke, kill on site :p
    the best way of making sure oro can't transfer into Sasuke and gaining the sharingan

:offtopic But... Sasuke cant kill oro, oro got that seal control thing :p like how the head family of the hyugan, can destroy the branch familys brain cells... like what he did to anko in the chuchin exsam, befor the time skipp...and btw! how do you think anko will look like if she activates the seal :blink
    and does she have cs2 ? hmm :huh

18. MangoNaruto

Yeah one of the interesting thing about part 2 is how Sasuke is going to escape Oro's clutches. Far as Anko, her curse seal was said to be never have activated. It was sealed away or something like that by Sandaime. So far as I know her cs never made it to cs1.

19. maya_slash

Well, it might happen if they don't kill each other first.

20. Master Scorpion

what an intelligent girl you are...:laugh

and a good question you got..

the team leader will always the blond guy with whisker

21. shibigoku

Now, Sai is only a replacement for Sasuke. I hate to admit it but by the time they rescue Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto will have recognized Sai as their team member. So, to not disturb the 4 men team, Kishi will have to kill Sai.

22. Devil King Sanji

Most likely when his mission is done/revealed, he'll either become a Jounin or low-class ANBU member. Or, he might get killed in a battle.

Sakura:
    If there's another timeskip (which i'd love) then she'd go under more training under Tsunade/Shizune.

Sasuke:
    If he returns, then goes under training of Kakashi.

Naruto
    If another timeskip, then goes under training of Jiraiya.

23. superflyninjaguy

i say hell no to this team combination. i hope sai dies off at some point.(unfortunately im not a very lucky man)

24. argon

I don't think we'll see Team 7 working together unless Kishi plans on resolving this whole ordeal and giving Sasuke a simple slap-on-the-wrist punishment and having the characters pretend everything is back to normal.