1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Saint Seiya versus Bleach

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Id, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Id The Demon of Elru

Bleach kinda reminds me of Saint Seiya in the sense of figuring out who is stronger out of the 12 gold saints /13 captains. I also wonder who would win in a fight between both groups. :blink

Tags:
  2. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

i am happy i am not the only one to notice this

dont forget shion the pope he can be the opponent of the captains leader the old man :p

who will win i will tell you in other section of the forums

3. k1nj3 Active Member

seiya can kill a god, so there is no way someone from the bleach universe could fight against him

4. Id The Demon of Elru

But can Seiya Kill a Death God:huh

5. kakashirules kakashi

I agree. I also think it has similarities to Inuyasha.

6. Id The Demon of Elru

The whole Soul Society Arc reminded me of Sanctuary arc.

Bleach
    Racing against time to save Rukia
    SS
    Racing against time to save Athena

Bleach
    Trying to reach Banki
    SS
    Trying to reach 7th sense

Bleach
    13 Captains - the strongest in Soul Society
    SS
    12 Gold Saints + 1 pope (former Gold saint) strongest in Sanctuary.

Certain Characters resemble each other.
    Azien and Evil Saga

Byakua resembles Shaka or Camus.

Tosen banki resembles Shaka Tenbu Horin.

Mayuri looks similar to Death Death mask, plus both are creepy (cant put my finger on it thou)

7. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Well this was done before and the Gold Saints won easily but I will try to write what I think about each battle...

1. Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryuusai vs. Dohko of Libra:
    Both are experienced fighters, I guess Genryuusai is more experienced because most likely he lived for thousand of years but he lack the techniques that could harm Dohko, his fire attacks wouldn't do anything against a Gold Cloth let alone someone who can use his cosmo freely. He doesn't have the speed of Dohko

2. Soi Fong vs. Milo of Scorpio
    If it was Youraichi I would give her a better chance, the only problem Milo will have if Soi-Fong touched him with her instant kill technique but again it comes to the speed, Milo's speed exceed Soi Fong's by far.

3. Gin Ichimaru vs. Death Mask of Cancer
    Death Mask will win easily, Gin's technqiues so far can't effect a Gold Saint wearing a Gold Cloth, the guy is way faster than Gin and with a bare hand stopped attacks that could reverse the water flaw by tiny bit of his powers, and he can fly also so he can send like millions of blow while flying. Gin doesn't stand a chance against Death Mask especially if the latter used his SekiShiki MeiKei Ha

4. Retsu Unohana vs. Mu of Aries
    Mu have the Crystal wall which can protect him against anything even against unphysical type of attacks, Mu can send thousands of blow each second and he can send Unoha to Another Dimension/World and if she can travel between Dimension he will seal her fate by sending her to the Underworld and the only way to get out of that world is by having the 8th sense, Unohana doesn't have anything like this so she die...

5. Sousuke Aizen vs. Saga of Gemini
    Saga still can fight without his senses, in fact he can remove the opponents sense in a second and in flash of light. The Guy owns the power of the GenRouMaouKen so most likely Aizen's technique will not work against Saga, Saga can hide his own cosmo and can locate people who can HIDE THEIR PRESENCE :) and he have destructive blows as well... Shaka take this easily

6. Byakuya Kuchiki vs. Shura of Capricorn
    Now this is the hardest battle if you ask me, because Byakuya can send around millions of swords using his Bankai and for sure some parts of Shura will be cut if he don't use the speed of light all the time because Byakuya owns a speed that's most likely close to Shura's speed. But again he doesn't throw thousnads of swords each second, Shura can send thousands of EXCALIBUR each second and from every side, Excalibur's attack is far more effective than a sword and here Byakuya is not protected by any kind of armor while Shura have a protection of a Gold Cloth.... Shura take this

7. Shunsui Kyouraku vs. Aiolia of Leo
    (The samurai) I don't see anyone in Bleach surviving a fight against Aioria? the guy threat a Titan not a captain. He can move faster than light when he use the Lightning Plasma and can send 100,000,000 blow per second and he can use the "Photon Burst" a technique that pass through any object and explodes inside the body of the victim. (The guy can make barriers of light and can heal as well), he can hit non-physical object and invinsible enemies as well... Aioria take this fight easily...

8. Kaname Tousen vs. Shaka of Virgo
    Shaka doesn't need his sense to kill Tousen, Kenpachi was fast enough thats why he could fight Tousen back and Shaka is way faster than Kenpachi or even Byakuya. I don't know how will Tousen fair if he was hit by Shaka's Tenbu Horin, he already can't see and in addition he will not be able to use his brain anymore. This will be masscare

9. Toushirou Hitsugaya vs. Camus of Aquarius
    The only chance for Hitsugaya to defeat Camus is to have the Absolute Zero and the Speed of Light if he don't have both of them at the same time he is done for.

10. Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Aldebaran of Taurus
    Now that's a great battle but again I never saw a dangerous technique from Zaraki, all he do is slash or getting slashed, he have incredible Reiatsu but his powers wouldn't be a threat to someone who can make his opponents explode and can move at the speed of light. A Full powered "Great Horn" and Kenpachi is dead.

11. Mayuri Kurotsuchi vs. Aphrodite of Pisces
    In the latest chapters of Episode G, Meguma Okada give Aphoridte some new techniques, a technique that can combine roses and create some roses in a sword form that can cut through anything and with a single rose he was able to destroy a huge huge Gian Iron Ball, he can also use plants to heal people and regain their powers. Another technique that Aphrodite got is the protection of his roses, the roses gathers and create a huge shield infront of Aphrodite that's unbreakable, with one rose he was able to stop Shun's chain attack and that huge Iron Ball. He can also throw millions of roses that make the opponent to sleep and lose their powers, he can also use poisoned roses. That guy while pointing his fingers on his opponents cna destroy the surrounding area (Light speed) I don't know how Mayuri will be fighting Aphrodite.

12. Juushirou Ukitake vs. Aioros of Sagittarius
    Oh my god Aioros? this guy is one of the most broken saint among the Gold Saints. Ukitake die a horrible death when Aioros use the "Infinity Break" a technique similar to Aioria's Lightning Plasma but the difference that instead of lightning blows it's Golden Arrows. Aioros was even faster than Shura who had the speed of light and he have the "Photon Burst" the same technique of Aioria, I don't see Ukitake surviving that...

a Perfect win for the Gold Saints...

8. HugeGuy ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

From what I've read on board, Bleachverse will be pwned so hard it's not even funny.

9. Id The Demon of Elru

When I first stated this thread I didn’t know of the huge gap of power among the two mangas.

Ok its all of bleach vs. SS (Hybrids, Captains, Co-Captains, Espadas, etc.)

But all 7th sense user’s and higher are banned. (Gold Saints, Shougon Marines, Asgardians, Specters, Titans, Angels etc.)

So its Bronze level, and Silver Saint Level characters.
    Ikky, Shun, Hyuga, Seiya, Shiru are allowed prior to them achieving the 7th sense.

Their that should make it even.

10. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Well in that case it will be a though battle but again you are using every Silver Saint beside Orpheus and the Legendary Silver Saints, which means you are including Argol, Asterion...etc in a side story they say an average Silver Saint can do a 1,000,000 hit per second and we saw this with Asterion (The one million Ghost attack) but their numbers are limited, while Bleach verse have around 100 Shinigami each has his own special techniques. the problem is most of Saint Seiya's characters are above the level of Silver Saints? people from SS that can participate in this fight are:

Silver Saints
    Bronze Saints
    Black Saints
    Blue Warriors
    Ghost Saints
    Steel Saints

and these people wouldn't stand a chance against someone like Byakuya, Bankai Ichigo, Aizen and the rest...

Sorry but this time the BLEACH CREW TAKE IT

The only chance is that you use the dead Silver Saints, Bronze Saints...etc that was mentioned in the Taizen like Serge and the rest because then you will have around 100 character that can do a 10000 attack per second...etc

11. Id The Demon of Elru

Well I think its an even match. Bleach has they Hybrids, Captains, Vice Captains and the Main hero’s.
    While SS has Silver, Bronze, and 5 main hero’s.

I am including all Saints from the Side Stories, Episode G, and SS main line manga, as well as the anime only saints.

We cant really make a case and point of all the Hybrids, Captains and Vice Captains that have not made an appearance or shown their abilities.

But Ill start a match.

Byakuya vs. Daidalos or Albiore (Saint of Cepheus) (Shun’s Master)

12. Rhaella nothing but the rain

Ooh, nice thread. I've seen the similarities between the Sanctuary and Soul Society arcs (and the lack of character death in one of them, especially compared to the other) also.

I'd give this one to Byakuya... I've always considered him one of the strongest captains... but I'm not sure what Albiore is capable of; all I know about him is that Aphrodite killed him (which doesn't say much for him at all :sweatdrop).

13. Pinkaugust I'm Hired

I'd have to say Bleach, even though the Saints are indefinately stronger than the Death Gods, Ichigo WILL NEVER DIE!!!! He'll show Seiya and the rest of the Bronze Knights that Ichigo can never fail! (sorry to say it, but realize facts, people)

14. Id The Demon of Elru

Daidalos is the Silver Saint who begin to grasp the 7th sense, That?s why Milo had a hard time with him, and it took Aphrodite aid to end the match sooner.

Because he was grasping the 7th sense, that means he was attainting close to light speed attack.

As for what he can do, just about everything Shun knows except for Shuns Nebula Stream and Nebula Storm technique.

I think it?s a good match up (this one) those chains attacks are vary versatile, and useful for both defensive and offensive techniques.

Byakuya wont have an easy time with this Saint.

(by far no bias comments in this match up, just stating the facts on Daidalos)

15. The Nameless Pharaoh Shin Sekai No Kami

Hollow Ichigo will come out and whip everyone's (-----)

16. Freija Treasures

and this concludes the fight.

17. The Nameless Pharaoh Shin Sekai No Kami

greek gods dont even exist and if they were real "gods" then they wouldnt lose to a punk like seiya.
    Bleach is way too powerfull for SS people it a fact that the only characters that can beat bleach characters are YYH and DBZ. SS cant beat any of those 3 in power or speed.
    SS might be at the speed of light but DBZ, YYH and Bleach are even faster than light.

18. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

Um.... actually, there is no proof (or even evidence) that anyone in YYH or Bleach is anywhere near the speed of light, and DBZ chars. can only move that fast using IT.

19. Envy was gone for three years...

IT isn't a form of speed. It's a form of travel. It transcends time and space. IT is instaneous. Btw, is this a joke thread?

20. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

Well I define speed as distance covered/time, so in that case it is speed, but not a kind that is really very useful in battle.

21. The Nameless Pharaoh Shin Sekai No Kami

ok i admit that you beat me now because i dont have evidence that BLEACH or YYH move at light speed and i admit i was biased because i like YYH and BLEACH the most. But forgive me for disagreeing with you again because i firmly believe that DBZ is at light speed.
    PS: who is phenom? im new to this site.

22. Envy was gone for three years...

There's no time involved with Instant Transmission in terms of travel time.

23. Fenix Pie Vendor

SS has lightspeed + some pretty overpowered magics ;p

SS should win this without much sacrifice

24. Envy was gone for three years...

Member List - search Member - Phenomenol - Find all posts made by Phenomenol.