1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sai's real mission

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by frz1, Dec 1, 2005.

1. frz1

There has been a lot of speculation as to what Sai's mission is. This may sound a little bit far-fetched but what the hell, I'll give it a shot. Maybe Danzou ordered Sai to somehow force Naruto to release kyuubi and reach an uncontrollable state and then get himself killed by Naruto. This way Naruto will be seen as a real threat because of Kyuubi and Tsunade would lose a lot of credibility. Danzou could send some of those anbu who still take orders from him and make them follow team 7 and act like witnesses or something. Because of Danzou's nature, my guess is that he wants to use Naruto as a weapon but Naruto has too much backing and he really isin't seen as a threat. If Naruto were to pull off something like that, he could potentially be arrested and would probably be under the custody of the anbu or some special unit. Not only is he making Tsunade look incompetent but he is also getting his hands on kyuubi. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Sai would be the perfect candidate for this because he is around their age and can enter Naruto's team and he is very powerful. Someone powerful would be needed to put Naruto in that state. Just think of the headlines "Kyuubi kid kills teammate during mission". That would cause one hell of an uproar and to make things worse it was the Hokage who backed him up. This could also potentially create a division in Konoha. Anyways, what do you guys think might be his real mission?
    *There was a thread called Sai's mission but it never really picked up and was kinda dead and I have seen other thoughts regarding Sai's mission scattered around in different threads. If there is already a thread like this (which isin't dead), please delete this.

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni

3. Alia_Atreides

I agree that SaiĀ“s mission is related to that - use Naruto to descredit Tsunade. However, dont think involves Sai death. Dont think Sai will die... Think its a character that is here to stay. I would think it is a cheap trick of Kishimoto to introduce new characters only to kill them... If he wants to kill someone, he should kill old characters, the ones that means something - not Kakashi, though.