1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] Sakon and Ukon FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Sasori-puppet#100, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

The Sakon and Ukon Fanclub

Welcome to the Sakon and Ukon fanclub! Here you may discuss anything related to the twins, or their village. As well, if you like fanfiction, feel free to browse the small archive below. It's sorted by rating, but not much else.

Spoiler: Members

Owner
    Sasori-puppet#100

Co-Owner
    Revy
    Ukon

Members
    Moritsune
    Seiteki Kakashi
    Lukannon
    Jiraiya Sennin
    Meizu
    the deathberry
    warcraft
    Gxzero
    Renegade Raine
    Lain Iwakura
    Itachi Amaterasu
    imagineer18
    En Lee
    -Yondaime-
    ArtGoesBoomYeah
    Byakko_whitetiger
    Maleficus
    Verdana
    ghostalexc
    Kyasurin Yakuto
    nakagos bunny
    TawakeNix
    Silver_Light

Spoiler: Profiles

Stats (taken from Leaf Ninja):
    Sakon

Ukon

Reference

Spoiler: Banners

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
    Tags:
  2. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

Spoiler: Fanfiction: Recommended and M

Recommended

- ckret2 - When a clan has a kekkei genkai, it goes to extremes to maintain it. Even if a child becomes a slave within his twin's body. Will Ukon end up just Sakon's tool? How can the bond between brothers rise above a clan's oppression? Sakon and Ukon's childhood.

- Gigabomb - How many of them were there, anyway? The numbers never seemed to add up. A short point of view reflecting the lack of basic math skills in Sound Village.

- Gigabomb - Sakon x Naruto. Strength often comes from the most unexpected places.

- Kimimaro's-Angel - Sakon and Hinata meet for the first and last time. Sakon x Hinata. OneShot!

Rated M

- Retaeh - Sasuke figures that you can't be fully emotionless unless you're put under the pressure of emotions themself. SasuSai. Sappy and totally Sour.

- Corvin - A murder takes place and five teens are blamed. In order to defend them the best law firm in the city is hired, unfortunately, one of the clients isn't making things easy. AU KankSakon

- MoonlitBlood - Tayuya needs somebody to talk to about her problems even if Sakon, though rude and obnoxious, is the only who who will listen. After all, it was hard being the only girl on a team of five guys with no way of talking comfortably to any of them. SakonTayuya

- Corvin - AUHighschool Torn away from his twin and put into a new environment, Sakon fell for a member of the notoriously violent Sabaku family. Now, treated as nothing, all he can do is try to survive. KankurouSakon NejiGaa

- Corvin - Bent on drunken revenge, the mysteriously alive Sakon seeks out Kankurou in the middle of the night with the intent to kill.

- 13th of never - AU. When everything around is drastically changing before his eyes, Kankurou needs to hurry up and adjust, even if it is against his will and if difficulties seem to be doubled up by by his new found enemy and his clone. KankurouSakon, NejiGaa, Rated M :D

- happysmiles013 - sakon and tayuya go on a mission together. its stupid i did this for a retarded friend of mine. enjoy, its all done!

- DeadlyImperfections - One of Orochimaru's elites is slowly falling for an experiment. Her brother doesn't approve,Tayuya is spreading rumors, Orochimaru is plotting against the couple. Betrayal is sure to follow.SakonxFemaleUkonxSuigetsu. Rated M for launguage. Slightly AU

- Lemon Kami - This is my second lemon. This time its a KimiXTayuXSakon. There are gonna be three chapters for this. This is done by request, I got the story's setting thing from a movie called OFFICE SPACE ENJOY AND REVIEW!

- MischaPallasAthenaKitsune - Sakon and Ukon have a fun little romp between the sheets.

- impure impulse - Oneshot: Outsiders may never understand them, but Ukon has always understood his brother without the aid of worthless things like words. [AU: Sakon and Ukon remain alive in post Sasuke defection arc Otogakure. Suggested Yaoi, Sakon X Sasuke.]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  3. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

I have a sprite for them as well

4. Sasori-puppet#100 AFGNCAAP

Spoiler: Fanfiction: T through K

Rated T

- WolfRyuu - Sakon meets Tayuya walking in the woods, and they finally kiss. But is it a secret anymore...? Sorry, the ending really sucks and it's short...

- Elsweyr - [ A series of oneshots, canon to fanon ] Ch. 6: Sakon has a notsosecret secret, and Tayuya's hellbent on finding it out.

- Karakashi Iruna - Three years later, Sasuke goes looking for Tayuya to find she loves Sakon. And what about Sakura? She wants her man back. SasuTayu, SakoTayu

- Kimimaro's-Angel - A bet turns a boring week into madness and out of control behavior. One question is often asked during this whole ordeal. Can winners really be made into feeling just as miserable as the losers? Sakon x Tayuya and hints of Kido x Kin

- Jacqueline Rose - When Elise tells Sakon how she really feels about him, and doesn't think he returns her feelings, she runs away into the cold outside, where a storm is occuring. And when Sakon finds her, he tells her how he really feels, and what love really is.

- ckret2 - When a clan has a kekkei genkai, it goes to extremes to maintain it. Even if a child becomes a slave within his twin's body. Will Ukon end up just Sakon's tool? How can the bond between brothers rise above a clan's oppression? Sakon and Ukon's childhood.

- DeadlyMarionette - A frusterated Sakon recalls the events of his and his brothers childhood, wondering how they came to be the people they were. Sakon and Ukon fic. No pairings.

- shadowphantomness - ... pretty much what the title says. For the 20 truths LJ comm.

- Watera Fairy2 - Sakon saw the death of his parents, and hope to avenge them so, he joined Orochimaru. There he met Tayuya and other more people. Suddenly, Sakon is starting to ‘like’ Tayuya but she loves Kimimaro. What’s next? [SakoTayuKimi]

- CrimsonxReign - Sakura is taken as hostage at Hidden Sound Village and is used for her medical abilities to assist Kabuto in healing two of the Sound Five. There is a fine line between patient and morethanfriends though, and her favorite avenger thinks so too. Sasusaku.

- Kimimaro's-Angel - Sakon and Hinata meet for the first and last time. Sakon x Hinata. OneShot!

- Karel-kun - My very FIRST fanfic, so please be nice... Sakon and Ukon are VERY close brothers. This is a story of how they met Orochimaru and everything in between...This was origanally called the Sound 6 because ukon wasnt included in the sound 5...

- xDeadlyDiseasex - Sakura is captured by a mystrery man that's been in love with her but she never noticed should it be a story or oneshot?

- Gigabomb - Sound stories, not necessarily canon. Not necessarily good. Not necessarily anything.

- Fullmidget Alchemist - She was supposed to be nothing more than another addition to the Sound arsenal, but the young woman soon grew to mean more to them, especially one bluehaired Sound Four member. SakonxOC.

- Fullmidget Alchemist - ..or, The Adventures of Sakon and Ukon! You know them as members of the Sound Four, but what was their life like when they were children? Chapter 1! Sakon and Ukon's first day at school, and they make a new friend named Deidara!

- Gigabomb - Sasuke x Ukon, AU. Sasuke hurts Sakon during a spar. Ukon is overprotective.

- Kisoku no Yanagi - Only Sakon made him gasp like that. SakonUkonSakon. Shounenai, myess. Suggestive in parts, labeled correctly in others. Not very long, though.

- Gizmo At The Disco - SakonxOC Akuro Inuzuka Betrayed Konoha. But even threw that Tsunade let her come back to Konoha. Why? No one knows.

- adik4anime - A girl who calls Shizune and Tsunade onechan, seems to have quite some issues about her past and with Oro. After meeting The Sound 4 she suddenly acts strange with one of them,could it be that this Sound nin will be the answer to all her questions?

- Watera Fairy2 - Sakon loved Tayuya ever since but Tayuya love Uchiha Sasuke and she treats Sakon like an outcast, but Sasuke loves Sakura so much. Can Sakon confess his precious feelings to for her? Can he win Tayuya’s heart? [Sakon x Tayuya x Sasuke x Sakura]

- Mana Angel - Done for 31days on LJ: Sakura, Sakon, and the art of touch. 'He tries to kiss her, and being the dutiful student to Tsunade that she is, she instantly punches him.'

Rated K+

- Mashimarito - And, in some cases, Ukon as well. :D

- Gigabomb - Sakon x Naruto. Strength often comes from the most unexpected places.

- Neko Ninja Chick - Orochimaru and his sound ninja make a home video! Join them in random fun as you figure out some...really weird things can happen when you work/live with Orochimaru, Kimimaro, Sakon, Ukon, Tayuya, Kabuto, Jirobo, Kidomaru, Kin, Dosu, and Zaku.....RANDOM CRAZYNESS

Rated K

- Gigabomb - How many of them were there, anyway? The numbers never seemed to add up. A short point of view reflecting the lack of basic math skills in Sound Village.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  5. Norb ceresu が大好き

There is a sakon fc but i'm unsure of its activity. The 1st post mentioned that it was sakon and ukon.
    Official Fanlisting
    PM kakashi_fangirl, the FC mod.

I'm not joining even if this fc makes it ._.

6. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

actually, it says that it should be a Sakon and Ukon FC. so i am in the right by creating this. rofl

7. Akumakage Banned

*takes* hope you don't mind.

8. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

I found that on another website...so go ahead

9. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

yeah, Kakashi could do it better than that. rofl

10. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

I found all of the sound four on another website...so now I'm too lazy to make my own...I think the Kidoumaru one from that website was good though

11. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

rofl, btw, did u want in or not?

12. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

13. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

sure, u can be one of the co-owners. the first one at that. rofl

14. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

Are Lukannon-sensei and materix going to be the other ones???

15. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

16. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

They don't even need to ask...what happened to materix anyways???

17. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

i dunno, he checked in about 2.5 wks ago, but that was the last i heard from him. rofl

18. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

I knew he was moving...but 2.5 weeks of moving, they must be like changing states or something!

19. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

no, he already finished moving, and his comp is set up. i have no idea wtf he's up to. rofl

20. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

hmph...oh, Luka-san took your spot as leader of the ROFLcopter Clan because you don't really post in there...your now the Clan Mascot

21. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

rofl, i thought it died. i'll come back now i guess. as soon as i don't have to respond to ur posts anymore on my FC's. but that won't happen tonight. rofl

22. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

You can respond tomorrow...ya, it was dead...then I told sik-san and he revived it

23. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

ah, good. and i already replied when u left. rofl

24. Vetrean 64.7% chance you're an idiot

Hey, I'm here!! Can I be leader of the Ukon Clan?

25. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

hmm, i wasn't planning on doing stuff like that, but i guess it'll help. rofl

26. Vetrean 64.7% chance you're an idiot

Can you switch the colors around? I like the sky blue/azure better than the red/crimson.

27. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

damnit, more work to do. rofl

28. Seiteki Kakashi ~Kozue Fanatic~

I'll be sakon leader than!!

29. Vetrean 64.7% chance you're an idiot

Yay!! I'm the Azure Ukon Clan Leader!!

30. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

ok, it's a deal i guess. and obviously, that means that u 2 must be here to welcome ur underlings. rofl