1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sakon Vs Dosu

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MartialHorror, May 21, 2005.

1. MartialHorror

My guess, Dosu. He'd just punch and Sakon would dodge and the sound would pwn him.

Sakon is a better taijutsu fighter, but he is the most careless of the sound 4 and would fall for something like that.

Tags:
  2. warcraft

Dosu would beat Sakon
    but if Sakon/Ukon vs Dosu , Dosu would lose

3. MooreX

Sakon would, but only in CS lvl 2.

4. Insipidipity

If Sakon alone, then Dosu but it would be hardfought. One fact being that Sakon is the most powerful of Orochimaru's elite guard while Dosu was just a genin he sent to test Sasuke. However, his cleverness, and special ability allow him to gain and advantage in close combat against most users.

With Ukon, Sakon would use the element of surprise he always seems to use and definitely win.

5. MartialHorror

Ukon might get one hit, but we dont know if he would be protected from the sound as well.

6. Insipidipity

He'd be out of range because first off, he probably has a lot more intel about Orochimaru's minions than Dosu does and would use that to his advantage, secondly, when he attacked the Konoha 5, he used shurikens from a distance behind them, plus, if he got inside, it'd be a bad move to use sound against him, because he won't just fall out. Dosu had a lot of potential, but a 2v1 against the 2 of the best of the Sound 4(or 5 depending on how you look at it).

7. Vetrean

Sakon takes this. As a member of the Sound Four, he probably knows all about the special abilities of the genins. Dosu was a genin, sent in to get his ass whooped by Curse Seal Sasuke. Sakon was sent to collect Sasuke, along with the fact that he has the Curse Ceal, pushed to Level 2. Dosu doesn't have a curse seal at all. And that already puts him at a disadvantage. If you want to get really technical, Sakon might be able to invade Dosu's body, like Ukon did Kiba. By pulling himself out at the moment of the retaliation blow, if there was one, then he could nullify the effectiveness of it, turning it into a near suicide. It's a simple step then to either slit his throat with a kunai. O'course, I guess he could always just summon the Rashoumon and squich Dosu like a bandage wrapped bug...

8. Insipidipity

Actually now that I think about it, Dosu has an advantage over Kiba in the situation that his body is taken over. His sound is controlled by chakra and theres no real way to block it, so he could force Sakon out of proximity by using it.

When Sakon fought Sasuke, he had Ukon, thats how he nullfied the damage and attacked back. So without him, he's not nearly as effective. He's got powerful attacks but in the end, not having Ukon is a big disadvantage. Although the cursed seal would probably be a big advantage, I'm not really sure how well he could handle a blow from Dosu's sound. While Sasuke scared Dosu sh*tless with CS1, Dosu put Kabuto on his knees for a little while before the exam. So the key to Dosu winning seems to always lie in whether or not he can get his Sound attack in. If he can, he'd win, if he can't, he'd lose. However, given the way Sakon attacks up close, he might be able to do so. At the same time, given that Sakon probably knows his attack from Orochimaru, Sakon would probably manage a way to win this.

9. MartialHorror

lol, I have a big theory on CS. I think Sasuke's CS1 is much greater than the others CS1, in fact, it might be close to Sasukes CS2(at the time) because I think Cursed Seal is based on inner hate and Sasuke was thinking of Itachi at the time.

10. Sharingan No Yondaime

11. Vance

Dosu is weak... But he is smart. He was proving Oro he was more than a pawn. He would have been living on if it wasn't for the damn Gaara attack. I see Dosu winning in tight corders, but in open range, Sakon, unless Dosu has a way to nulify powerful taijutsu and some kick ass shields, I do not see him winning. Of course, we have not seen an all out Dosu go wild. He was afraid of Sasuke, but did not fight. He might have been able to end it in a double KO, but he is afraid of death. I see him like Sasuke, he wants to survive so he can represent himself as powerful. Yet, he was killed by a bijuu... I say Sakon in open corders, and Dosu in tight corders.

12. .Nagato.

its close but sakon wins

13. Butō Rengoob

I'd say Dosu would win. Without Ukon, Sakon isn't very powerful.

14. ~Redchaos325~

15. KazumaSakuraUchiha

Sakon would win, personal guard (w/e)>>>>than genin sent to test sasuke

16. Vance

Is this Sakon and Ukon? If both, they win, pretty quickly, if Sakon, tie or win or loss.

17. Kyon

Sakon+Ukon= Win
    Sakon alone= Hard fight, but probably lose.