1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Sakura and Tenten: Are they REALLY strong?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by sakura_5020, Sep 28, 2006.

1. sakura_5020 New Member

I don't know. I like Sakura a little becuase she's a main character and everything. And Tenten is ok I guess. But do they ever really do anything? Or are they just there to even out the teams?

Tags:
  2. Ae Well-Known Member

they are ok

3. momolade Active Member

tenten has a unique style and was over all pretty solid. she hasnt got much to improve other than natural growth with time.

sakura has less ability and more potential. the things shes good at (intelligence, chakra control) cant help her right now but later on they work together effectively and she kicks ass :woo

4. Celfur Member

We're going to have to wait and see with Tenten. She hasn't really been shown in a good light as of yet.

5. ~Redchaos325~ -a.k.a. sasuke325-

Sakura become pretty powerful, and does some pretty unbelievable things. tenten hasn't been shown too much though.

6. RasenganUltimate Member

Well, Sakura is Tsunade the 5th's student. She shows tremendous amounts of strength and is a medic ninja making her extremely useful in a fight. She is the kind of person you would want to protect in a fight because of her usefulness.

7. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

Yah... among the kunoichi in the manga, Sakura ranks as one of the top most powerful.

As for Tenten, according to an interview of Kishi done after the second databooks were out, he said that out of the four principle Konoha kunoichi, he liked Tenten's design the best...

8. Shiro .

I think Sakura is stronger than tenten all she uses is weopons and sakura uses catra at least (catra means chakra but i am just saying that because naruto does)

9. Dao NappoTuna

Bleh, I still think the skillful kunoichi are TenTen, and Hinata. It's true Sakura got strength like tsunade and all but, she still lack skills at basic. The fight fight with Sasori says so + plus sasuke :oh
    Powerful technique doesn't make the better fighter, it is how you use it. And I think Hinata and Tenten are still the best at confrontation with enemies. Ino, uh we'll have to wait and see her skills. She seem pretty confident and knows what she is doing.*back when she told chouji to hurry up for the mission with Asuma*

~daomoua2

10. sakura_5020 New Member

Thanks. Just felt like hearing all your opinions.

11. Vance Banned

TenTen is weak, Sakura is stupid

TenTen is okay, Sakura is dumb

12. Pyocora Analog III Rockin' your casbah!

I wish Tenten would do more, but as for Sakura, I couldn't care less..

13. Shika-Chou Active Member

Well Kishimoto may like TenTen's character design, but he didn't give her a storyline at all. She's pretty much in the show to fill the 3-man-squad (ie. all the teams are of 3 genin and one is always a girl).

14. RyRyMini boys don't cry

Sakura -- eh.

Tenten, probably not, but I'd wish so ;-;..in the games, I love characters who throw good weapons..so I can't wait for CON3...cause Tenten isn't in 2 =\

15. viktor_xatan Danchou

way I see it, ten-tens more useful in battle than sakura even though sakura has this, monstrous strength...

16. rasengan231mb hmm....

ya i think they are strong, team gai are all super strong and her wepaons are really useful (especially with a team for tai jutsu)
    then sakura packs a big punch but even more imortantly is a medi-nin

17. TenshiOni Active Member

Sakura is an incredible kunoichi. Anyone who has read the manga knows this.

Spoiler: Sakura's Amazing Accomplishments
    • She alone has more medical knowledge than the entire Village Hidden in the Sand
    • She was able to develop an antidote to a poison with limited materials considerably faster than the maker of the poison himself
    • She is the only other known shinobi in the world with the exception of Tsunade with chakra control so good she can mimic Tsunade's super human strength
    • She's amazingly talented at analyzing attack patterns, able to study the movements of Akatsuki-level shinobi and learn how to dodge them
    • She's trained to dodge the attacks of a Hokage

To say Sakura is merely an "ok" shinobi is ludicrous.

The student of a Hokage is no joke.

---

Tenten....we haven't seen her do anything outside of anime filler, but there's no doubt she's a fine shinobi.

18. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

Sakura is definitely stronger but Tenten has more experience battle wise. Eventhough Tenten isn't showed to often I still will choose her in a fight.

19. iiruto New Member

Sakura - Has great potentional. Did you see the way she fought those sound ninjas so dang viciously?

Tenten - I love her style...it's VERY unique.

20. rasengan231mb hmm....

for sure, especially the sakura part, im just a bt too lazy to list that stuff

21. quizzlix?! indefinitely below par

i have a feeling that eventually, tenten will be the best sommoner/ find the best scroll, her other team members have special abillities(sort of with lee)

22. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Sakura in my opinion has always be a strong and neccesary character she begin to shine, mostly because she cover one of the essential points in battle.

Before that, she is the reason behind the growth of both Naruto and Sasuke.

You don't belive me?

Team 7 had the following members: Naruto, sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura, but Sakura was a kunoichi without speial traits that can't do anything, and Kakashi left most of the work to the team (except when they really need him) so the Team 7 in part I have a 1 person handicap.

23. Chita in absentia

Sakura is strong, really, because she is Tsunade's student (besides she got medical knowledge, she got great strength too (?))
    And Tenten...I guess she is okay, though in the battle she always using ninja weapons, she's good in long-range battle. I think they both are okay :amuse.

24. Lunchin15 0_o

Sakura could uppercut your face of with ease, so yeah, she's strong. Tenten... well Tenten just sucks.

25. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

Sakura is REALLLLLY strong that's for sure. Im not so sure bout Tenten though...come to think of it, we don't really know anything bout her except that she's on Gai's team and is always on target.

26. KenshinBlade combo master of Soul Calibur

two of them good enough for other ordinary ninjas but no the other characters that acting the boss all the time.ten ten maybe good though.

27. Woozie Active Member

TenTen is the better one in a fight.

Sakura is the better one in the Sasori department.

28. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

Hmm... strength can be measured in many ways.

In terms of yin and yang, Sakura's got the stronger yang and Tenten's got the stronger yin. :nod

wha?

29. ZensetsuDoKDo Fresh from Northern Marianas

I think Tenten would defeat sakura.

30. Blooming Cosmo WE'RE ALL MAD HERE

Sakura and Tenten have gotten much stronger since part I. Sakura making a vow to get stronger for her team and training with Tsunade while Tenten continues to strengthen her range of fighting. Their new ranks should also scream the fact that they are indeed respectable ninja. I highly doubt much time will be given to either of them to shine like they should since the manga usually focuses on the males and how they get crazy power ups and such.

In terms of importance, they are both important especially when talking about their teams. Sakura is emotionally and physically drawn into all of the problems involving team 7 (Sasuke leaving, etc.). Tenten is important to Team Gai because she serves to balance out Lee and Neji's personalities. She's also useful with her team's attacks seeing as she follows up attacks since she is primarily a long range fighter (post time skip battle with 'Kisame').