1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Sakura and Tsunade vs Jiraiya and Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by HinataSakura, Oct 27, 2006.

1. HinataSakura

Tags:
  2. Butō Rengoob

jiraiya and naruto win...jiraiya is the strongest of the sannin and sakura isn't able to handle naruto when he's using the kyuubi chakra.

3. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

I'm of the opinion that the Sannin are equal, but Naruto is superior to Sakura in combat. If nothing else, Kyuubi ends this.

4. CrazyMoronX

I'd go with the Sannin being equal, if only to deter people from assuming Jiraiya cannot beat Orochimaru.

That said, Sakura could in no way handle KN... however, if she hit him before he turned, he'd be done for. I'd say post-skip, Naruto is too fast and too good with his kage bunshins for this to happen.

Perverts win.

5. 0ne Winged Angel

Jiraiya and Naruto IMO. Two people able to use summons > than one. Ontop of that, Jiraiya alone is enough to take on Tsunade (he's stronger, i believe they covered this in the manga, he just didn't want the kage title) and Naruto's agility to abuse KB and Rasengan endlessly combined with the fact that Naruto's Stamina is far greater than Sakura (and probably Jiraiya or Tsunade). Tsunade might give them some trouble with her extremely advanced healing abilities, but face it, if they keep taking hits (and I'm betting they would take quite a few) their chakra/stamina will run out very quickly, whereas I've already stated that Naruto probably has TONS more stamina than anyone else.

It's a good fight, and probably close, but I give this to Naruto and Jiraiya

I wouldn't say Sannin are equal, remember that the only time Jiraiya 'fought' Oro was when he was drugged and at probably less than half his strength.

even assuming she did hit him, Kyuubi would come out, heal Naruto really fast, and then KN > Sakura.

6. Shizor

Obviously this would end up Jiraiya vs, Tsunade and Sakura vs. Naruto.

Now, following the logic of snake>Frog>slug>snake, the perverts win.

Tsunade has a whole bunch of up close attacks. Jiraiya can create a fucking HUGE swamp while drugged. She won't be able to touch him. If this became Gamabunta Vs. Katsui, the badassness and teamwork of jiraiya and him compared to what we've seen of Katsui would give them the win.

Naruto vs. Sakura would be an overwhelming victory for Naruto. He clones 2,000 of himself and they all (but on)e jump on Sakura at the same time, while Naruto and his one remaining makes an Oodama rasengan and shoves it right in Sakura's face, if she manages to break out of the 2,000 bunshin dogpile. If for some reason, Naruto was forced to summon, he'd absolutely wreck Sakura. Either way, Naruto beats Sakura and moves to help Jiraiya with Tsunade.

If KN came out this fight would end ridiculously fast. Jiraiya could go peeping and Naruto'd win.

7. Mr. Avocado

Naruto >>>> Sakura

(any time, any place)

8. mustang

In terms of combat ability Jiraya seems to be stronger, and I seriously don't see Sakura beating Naruto. The perveted duo wins.

9. Finvarra

Jiraya and Naruto, would win as both have greater combat abilertys than the other two. Althrough Tsunade would be dificult.

10. Kakuzu

Naruto wins against Sakura.

Jiraiya and Naruto win.