1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Sakura Chakra Control vs Shikamaru Strategists (timeskip)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by HinataSakura, Oct 26, 2006.

1. HinataSakura Member

Who do you think will win?

I think Sakura's chakra control will win over Shikamaru's strategies.

Tags:
  2. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Really? Sakura got caught by Ino's makeshift "hair" maneuver.

3. HinataSakura Member

4. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

i'm not sure ....cause sakura is better in battle but shikamaru could run mental laps around her....hard to say.

5. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

LOL LOL :nuts ... Youd better bre fucki.. joking, all of your past post in other threads have been smart but this one seems dissapointing. Shikamaru beats her fighting no problem, Ino outsmarted Sakura in battle in pre skip with the hair thing and Shika is easily much smarter than Ino, shit even smarter than Kakashi and other smart people. Shikamaru traps her in shadow bind and it is over, Sakura has no long range or mid range attacks so she need to get close thus more opportunity for kage mane to be a a success, then he can just choke her.

Other than that I preffer being as smart as Shikamaru than having Sakura's chakra control. He can defeat her without even using chakra just give him some kunais, other weapons and some string and he'll figure out a way.

6. 0ne Winged Angel Between insane and crazy

Shikamaru is the Mcguiver of Narutoverse, which means that he > Sakura.

For a better answer, I can supply the following:
    In battle, Sakura has the advantage in all categories except her intelligence/planning. Normally this would mean that eventually she should luck into landing at least one punch, however given Shikamaru's abilities, Kage Mane, it is highly unlikely for Sakura to land a hit. The only reason I can't say for certain this would be a blowout is because I'm not sure what kind of effects Sakura's perfect chakra control would have when combating against Kage Mane, although it's probable that it would be neglegent, therefore, Shika wins via Neck Bind. ;)

7. itachi7 itachi darkness ninja assasin

shikimaru wins only thing he has to do is use shadow posesion and step back and run her off a cliff or drown he lol or run her in to spikes that works 2

8. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

LOL LOL :nuts ... Youd better bre fucki.. joking, all of your past post in other threads have been smart but this one seems dissapointing. Shikamaru beats her fighting no problem, Ino outsmarted Sakura in battle in pre skip with the hair thing and Shika is easily much smarter than Ino, shit even smarter than Kakashi and other smart people. Shikamaru traps her in shadow bind and it is over, Sakura has no long range or mid range attacks so she need to get close thus more opportunity for kage mane to be a a success, then he can just choke her.

Other than that I preffer being as smart as Shikamaru than having Sakura's chakra control. He can defeat her without even using chakra just give him some kunais, other weapons and some string and he'll figure out a way.

9. AnimeGirl_123 SAKURA FAN!!!!

10. Inner-Kyuubi A.K.A The Great Master

Shikamaru's stratigical strategies.

11. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

His jutsu are actually very lame....the kagemane is so easily avoided it's sickening...but his brain is his best weapon here... and by battle i meant she has shown better prowess at fighting(her fight with sasori was immpressive in my eyes, considering her other fights) while shikamaru has shown us only one new jutsu(and a pretty crappy one at that),and his fight against hidan was a joke...hell kakuzu alone could've put him out of his misery...the only thing that helps him win is his i.q.

12. twilight Beneath your feet

I dont why people keep saying shes going to fall so fast into hes jutsu really.SAkura was suppose to be smartest out of all the rokkies.She might not be oh as as as smart as shika but shes close to hes level in intellegence.As kazuchi said Sakura has shown better progress at fighting.As kazuchi again kagemane can be easily avoided and the other jutsu to was pretty crappy.So just think Sakura is close to shikamaru intellegence level has shown more progress in fighting and has perfect chakra control.Dont forget it SAkura is a one hit k.o one hit and the match is pretty damn over.

13. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

Oh yeah I forgot about that a shadow that raises outta nowhere and can stab you at about 12 different places at the same time, and also it holds you in place and can choke you, yep that there is a lame jutsu alright (being sarcastic <- don't know if spelled it right). Sakura on the other hand has not jutsu whatsoever, other than medical ninjutsu which won't be any ood hee after she gets choked to death or stabbed (it just isin't good fro 1 vs 1 fight, Sakura still needs back up to have time to heal).

If she is so smart, how come she was outsmarted by Ino, and Ino said so herself to be nowhere near Shika's intelligence. She also seems to be mostly taijutsu and not that fast which gives kage mane a lot of chances. Once caught the fight is over. Oh and she isin't nowhere near Temari's intelligence, who Shika beat.

Strategist go like this so far: (rookies + sand siblings)

Sakura < Dosu < Neji < Kankouru < Temari < Sasuke < Naruto < Shino < Shikamaru

(that goes for pre timeskip probably post too)

that means Sakura <<<<<< Shika

14. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

Sakura is intelligent and a hard worker. Shikamaru is a natural genius. Pre-timeskip she would obviously loose ubberly fast. Post timeskip...I have to say Sakura may be too much for him to handle. It goes like this...Shikamaru can outsmart her, but does he have the necessary stamina to keep up with her until he does outsmart her? Its hard to say. Its probably stupid to assume Sakura would just be caught by the kagemane, Shika would be keeping her in check thinking of a way to win, and MAY or MAY NOT run out of chakra before such a thing happens. Its actually quite similar to his fight against temari, except that temari had the advantage of attacking at a distance, whereas sakura's shuriken/kunai wont last long, and can most likely be dodged because Shikamaru is fast. Its too hard to say, I'll go with Sakura because she has shown a much greater amount of increase in performance than shikamaru did. But with Shikamaru, anything can happen.

15. Mintaka Well-Known Member

Shikimaru would win becuase the odds are in his favor...if she did that huge "punch the earth and shatter the ground" thing he could just extend his shadow through all the ones she just so happened to create and boom game over........if she tried going for him he'd prbably find something in his surroundings and again shadow bind game over.....I doubt she'd think of this but if she were in crowded street she might be able to knock one of the buildings over on top of him to stop him from doing it then when he's down hit with her freakish strength and break evrything in his body but I dunno if she'd think of that or not.......she may be intteligent but she's no stratigest....