1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Sakura having no role in bringing back Sasuke

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by SupremeKage, Jun 12, 2018.

1. SupremeKage Sanji>Zoro Fite Me

I’m kinda disappointed in her role of bringing back Sasuke. You would think she would have a major impact in the process considering she was talking throughout the series on bringing back Sasuke.

Anyone feel the same?

Tags:
  2. Aduro Definitely not a villain.

I don't think anyone really thought that. Sakura gave up being the one to bring Sasuke back at the end of Part 1, and she gave up on Naruto bringing him back in the Land of Iron.

3. SupremeKage Sanji>Zoro Fite Me

I mean really what was the purpose of her character if she couldn't even help resolve the only thing remotely tied to her character?

4. Lord Valgaav My fries

5. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    Naruto had promissed to do this. She probably thought Nardo would do this better.

6. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

Well, she never truly realized how little she was part of the process until it was decided that they needed to kill him also she was never given the power to bring him back during the series it's more of the writer's fault than her own.

7. Emperor Palpatine Well-Known Member

>Doing something

Kek.

8. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, , Germany, France, , Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, , Poland
  9. WorldsStrongest Umu

I genuinely dont understand why so many people are just incapable of grasping that Kishi isnt the most competent writer

The amount of times i see people around here try to justify his mangas every inconsistency or retcon and force every scrap of information to all make sense simultaneously when MOST of it is countered and rendered useless baffles me

And as to this specific issue...Kishi has gone on record multiple times and said he doesnt know how to write females very well iirc...

Sakuras character is quite frankly irrelevant to the story in the grand scheme of things

Genuinely, her womb will likely contribute more to the furthering of the plot than sakura as a person...Sarada has expressed interest in becoming the freaking Hokage and has already VASTLY outperformed her mothers contribution to the story and missions when she was Saradas age...

If Sarada keeps on as shes been doing, and actually isnt thrown to the wayside and wasted and her dream of Hokage forgotten about...She will eclipse her mother from a writing standpoint without question

Imo she is already damn close to doing so

10. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults