1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sakura, Ino, Kin Vs Hinata, Tenten

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MartialHorror, Sep 1, 2005.

Who

1. Kin, Sakura, Ino

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Hinata, Tenten

23 vote(s)
    69.7%
  3. Draw

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. MartialHorror

I'd say Hinata and Tenten.

None of the other 3 have any defense to stop the wrath of Tenten's attacks.

Tags:
  2. Sakura Trips on Inos hair and knocks her team out.

Hinata's team wins.

3. MartialHorror

lol.........you probably are the most anti-sakura person around necro...

4. Mizura

Tenten pwns Kin, Ino and Sakura on her own. =\ There's no way those girls could have dodged her.

Team Tenten wins.

5. =\ How can you sport that avatar :shakefist.

We all know Hinata would pwn any version of Sakura.

She either the biting Pretimeskip version or
    Spoiler:
    the punching yet still annoying. Posttimeskip

6. MartialHorror

maybe I should have put Hinata on the other team

7. Noooooo..... Then I would be torn.

Maybe I could say Sakura dies serving as a distraction as Hinata sneaks around and Gentlefists TenTen into 2020.

8. Insipidipity

LOL, Hinata and Tenten >>>> Sakura Ino Kin. On the other hand Tenten vs. 4 ppl loses. If Temari can't beat 4 people of whom she has a distinct advantage over 3, tenten can't.

9. twilight

hi people my votes goes to kin sakura and ino why because sakura is very smart and cant trick people alot and has perfect contol over charack ino well is almost double sakura kin I dont know a hell

10. Roy

11. jyuuken101

OK even though everyone knows Hinata + Tenten will win, I'm gonna analyze each girl's battle abilities:

Sakura: Can't do anything. She is pure cannon fodder (kunai fodder?)

Ino: Could possibly do mind transfer on one of them, but the other would be quick to kill Ino if she pulled it off.

Kin: Throws needles? Hinata has Byakugan so could probably dodge them easily, and Tenten would be at a distance anyway, plus she knows throwing weapons like the back of her hand so it's safe to say she could avoid them pretty easily. The only thing that gives Kin's team a chance is if Kin does that genjutsu thing she used on Shikamaru. But all that did was make it appear like there were a million Kins, and Tenten could attack all of them at once with her special move.

Hinata - She could probably take them 3v1 in taijutsu. So with her up close and Tenten at long-range, they would have an easy time winning.

Tenten - The MVP of this match. Nothing the other team can do could stop her crazy flurry of weapons attack. Hinata could just stand there and look pretty while Tenten dispatches them all easily :)

So yeah, Hinata + Tenten > Sakura + Ino + Kin

12. Peak

13. Roy

14. Raven

I seriously believe Tenten and Hinata would take this.
    Sakura could always use her traps, but I doubt it'd be enough against Hinata or Tenten. I'm sure Tenten is the thoughest female chuunin, she works with two of the best...Neji and Rock Lee.

15. Yuriha

Hinata and Tenten win and go out for ice cream afterwards. Seriously, no competition.

16. ecelipse

hinata is a hyuuga and ten2 can throw weapon without missing.for me they win no doubt

17. jyuuken101

Haha, I could totally see that. Hinata eats hers out of a bowl made from Sakura's skull :laugh

I wonder what flavors they like?

18. twilight

19. twilight

why cause sakura has some good skills and is very inttlegent and well ino is nothing spealt is like double sakura well i dont know the heck

20. twilight

plus hinata has some good sill does tenten plus kinata with her jukan and buukanga plus tenten with her weapen trour so really sakura is goio out smart them in some way but hinata will break throught so will tenten but sakura will just figure what to do this is just tought to pick but its a draw and thats all u need to know and for all the people who say hinata and tenten just cause of there powere are bitches

21. 1000YearsOfPain!

First of all, learn how to use spell check or speak coherent english. Whichever is easier for you.

Second of all....jukan.....buukanga...!!!! :rotfl

Lastly, Sakura and the other two could NEVER win against Hinata and Ten-Ten. And I really have no idea what you are talking about when you say "sakura has some good skills and is very inttlegent" - i suspect that is just some general Sakura-fangirl-ish-ness, so i will disregard it as a legitimate point. But even if Sakura was paired with Ino and Kin, she would only drag them down in battle and be a burden. So Hinata and TenTen win. ^^

22. jyuuken101

^^^ What she said. Seriously, Sakura fanboy/girl-ism can only go so far. If you compare what Sakura can "do" before the timeskip to what everyone else is capable of, she is more of a liability than anything else, she just gets in everyone's way. The only possible way Sakura's team could win is if Kin can do that crazy genjutsu thing she used on Shikamaru, then maybe Ino could do something with Shintenshin (sp?) no jutsu. But as I explained in my earlier post, Tenten could beat all three of them at once with her crazy weapon storm move. All Hinata has to do is guard Tenten while she pulls it off, and they win.

23. Kana Kaori

If Kin can do that sound thing, Tenten's weapons would pretty much be useless. Ino & Sakura are stronger than Hinata, she's weaker than her little sister for goodness sakes! :notrust Tenten would make it a lot harder for Ino, Sakura, & Kin, but I think they could win.

24. Hyuuga Neji

first of all, the other team has lacks offense. kin is really not very skilled, ino is much better as an all-round shinobi (this does not mean she is weak, infact she is probably the most well-ballanced but she has chosen no specialty), and for sakura, well i hold that to be self-evident

second of all, hinata and tenten have a very good offence. already it's a combination of one long range user and one close range user. also the abilities of juuken are not to be taken lightly and finally, even if weapons are not very strong they are numerous when tenten uses them

25. MartialHorror

Except I think Kin was supposed to be fast. She had at least 2.5/5 in sp(she was up with Zaku and DOsu when they charged sakura) and during a few moments, it seemed like she appeared out of nowhere.

But still, I think tai>Sp so I'm sure Hinata and Tenten would win.

26. AuxunauxiaNoname

Wait... is this pretimeskip or post? Cause if this was pre, then Tenten and Hinata win for sure. Even if Hinata lost miserably to Neji, that she was able to hold out for so long means that she wasn't that weak. Tenten's pretty good too. Look at her databook stats (although for some reason her character from there's just sooo much better than what appears in the actual manga storyline itself, darnit). However, post timeskip, Sakura's improvement basically puts her in line for the next Hokage...(or simply the next Tsunade, which amounts to relatively the same thing). In addition she's a medical nin. So I'd say this. Pre-timeskip Hinata and Tenten. Post-timeskip Sakura's team.

27. itachisgirl4875

hinata is from the hyuga clan and with the help of tenten they can definitely defeat sakura's team

28. DemonDog

Hinata and TenTen would win in my opinion

29. Sasuke1_2

Hinata and Tenten take this in my opinion.:nod

30. Darkhope

Post timeskip - Not sure. We havent seen what Hinata could do. If Hinata hasnt improve (I HIGHLY doubt that though - she MADE Chuunin) Then Sakura's team would win. But still, it's unknown.