1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sakura would betray Konoha in the future.

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Marvin, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Marvin

Remember when sasuke was leaving and sakura was pleading him nt to go, sakura also said something like "take me with you, i'm willing to leave friends and family just to be with you"(may not be an exact quote", so what will happen when the times come and sasuke did ask sakura to come with him, Sakura would go to sasuke in a flash.

Tags:
  2. DOK

I dont think so, i think that sakura will probly get over him or at least reconize how evil sasuke truely is and not go with him. and plus big boobs wont let her go (tsunade)

3. Strider-Hiryu

Sakura would not betray Konoha in the future. shell probably fall in love with naruto seeing him work hard and stuff, shes a bit of a perv

4. DOK

Inner sakura would fall in love with naruto.

5. DOK

But i think shes to stuborn to admit she likes naruto and if she does, then all the other characters would laugh at her.

6. Strider M

That's tough to think about.... Both Naruto and Sakura seemed pretty upset that Sasuke isn't around....

It is very possible that Sakura could go with Sasuke but I don't think he was her around because, ....well Sasuke said that Sakura was annoying...

So based on that I don't think Sakura would betray Konoha...

7. Teijin

yeah i dont think sasuke would ever ask sakura to come with him somwhere and if he did it would be the end of the series and sasuke wouldnt be evil anymore.

8. DOK

if she did, it would give naruto anther life gaol, to bring her back

9. RubyRawd

10. Lafiel4

Sakura's a moron when it deals with Sasuke, but she's doesn't appear the type to betray her friends.

11. DOK

Looks can be deciving

12. SleepingDisaster

sorry my english is bad

and that is become the next mother of the uchiha, she will live in uchiha clan with sasuke, and uchiha is not betraying konoha

13. Wrath

Sakura has matured since then. Her goal is to bring Sasuke back to the Leaf, though whether she's still in love with him or not remains to be seen.

If he offers to let her come with him she might be tempted, but I believe she would turn him down, and possibly beat him up and drag him back to the Leaf by force.

14. Mineko-Iwasa

you got it. i think too, that she would react it that way. she would not betray the leaf.
    Besides, at this stage, i don't think sasuke would ask her to go with him. he is already to evil, he might already have no feelings for her

15. brkencue

I would doubt that Sakura would betray Kohona since Tsunande would whoop her ass so bad with her secret weapon of boobs laser!!!!! Nah, I'm just kidding but it is so stupid if she actually leave just to follow gay-boy Sasuke.

I'm out

16. Potentialflip

Sakura betraying Konoha?! I just do not see it. I just think one close friend of Naruto is good enough. Two is just plain overkill. Soon I will be hearing that Akatsuki is actually the good guys.

17. Negative-Ion

Sasuke didnt have any feelings for Sakura to beginning with, why would he offer her to join him now? It jusy wont happen.

18. Mineko-Iwasa

he had some feelings, but not strong enough.
    he became jalous when Sakura looks at Naruto.

19. Kalmah

this is 1 of the worst theories.....ever. (Sry if I'm mean :) )

20. Negative-Ion

When did this happen?

21. Mikelikes2

like almost every asian girl, shes a closet freak and just wants his nuts

22. Random Hobo

If she left, Naruto will Rasengan her face... at least I hope so, because she's getting very annoying with this 'save Sasuke' crap. She wasted a whole page in the lastest chapter commenting on who Itachi is and how he made Sasuke suffer. I could care less how he suffered, and I already know who Itachi. She can't do a thing to save Sasuke, all she can do is plead with him. And I don't see that happening, cuz Oro will get pissed that she's getting in the way and kill her, or even better, Sasuke does a Chidori to her face... ok enough with my ranting...

23. deathbychocolate

i highly doubt it.. she is more sensible now..

24. Allthegoodnamesweretaken

I agree with DeathbyChocolate.
    She's more concerned with him coming back than leaving with him. If she wanted it that bad, she would have looked for him at least a little. I know that if the person I was in love with just up and left I would have made an effort and tried to find her. regardless of the outcome. She loves him but she knows that she can't betray Naruto after all the times he saved her. Besides she grew up a little after everything happned. I think she'd know better than to betray everyone she has come close to. Besides....Naruto would rasengen her face.

25. notme

I don't know how much Sakura grew, but she has already said flat out that she would betray Konoha for Sasuke... Until she shows me otherwise I will take her at her word.

26. First of all, Sasuke does like Sakura alot and maybe even love her as well (Remember, when the cursed seal broke out and he started going crazy, she hugged him and immediately he was back to normal again. He listens more to Sakura then to Naruto. And he saved her life a bunch of times. Sasuke never liked anyone from the beginning-that's true. But didn't he say that Naruto had become his best friend. So then what have Sakura become to him?

But his goal of killing Itachi is so strong that he's willing to give up everything just to reach it. The reason why he didn't bring Sakura along is because Orochimaru might hurt her.

Sasuke said in the beginning that he had two goals:
    1- To kill Itachi
    2- To revive his clan

I think he will come back for her and they will fall in love. Will Sakura betray Konoha? I don't think she will, her Inner Sakura is too strong. But I think she will hook up with Sasuke and have kids later on.

27. gldneyes6

I think at some point sasuke is going to have to reconsider his goals and their costs.
    He already made a pretty clear decision in trying to kill Naruto ... but his character may be given some time to grow.
    On the other hand he might make a good tragic/misunderstood master evil. You understand him and feel bad for him, but he's still the one causing damage, and you are given a choice like the third, destroy him because you know you should, and suffer all the pain and loss, or let him go until there's no choice.

I don't think sakura will betray konoha. I could see her leaving it like tsunade, Jiraiya did [edit: in the long run, not any time soon].

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  28. DesertLily

First of all, I seriously doubt that Sasuke will ask Sakura to come back with him. If he wanted her to come, he would have let her come with him the first time. Second of all, Sakura has mature immensely since then, and I really doubt she would be stupid enough to go off with Sasuke at a moment's notice like that. Naruto and Kakashi are a part of her team, and she knows that leaving would be the wrong thing. Right now, all she wants is to bring him back, so no. Definitely not.

29. anle

SAKURA CHAN never betray the leaf. Don't talk bad me chick. :mad

30. Well back then he wouldn't of been strong enough to defend her against Orochimaru. But he's stronger now i'm sure, and after he kills Itachi and Orochimaru, he would want to revive his clan...so he would need Sakura, the only woman he love.