1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Sam and Dean run a horror gauntlet 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by GoldenHeart, Oct 12, 2018.

1. GoldenHeart Avocado at law

Argentina
    It's that spooky time of the year :catfright

These niggas

Enter

1: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
    2: Halloween (2018)
    3: Composite The Conjuring
    4: Composite Maniac Cop
    5: Candyman (1992)
    6: The Thing (1982)
    7: The Blob (1988) (Btw thanks for the nightmares assholes :catcry @Imakarum Mirabilis @Claudio Swiss)
    8: Composite Child's Play
    9: Attack the block (2011)
    10: It Follows (2015)
    11: Composite Rec
    12: 28 Days Later (2003)
    13: Dawn of the Dead (1979)
    14: IT (2017)
    15: Sadako VS Kayako (2016)
    16: Composite The Evil Dead
    17: Composite Friday the 13th
    18: Composite Alien and Predator
    19: Cabin in the Woods (2012)
    20: Composite Nightmare on Elm Street
    21: Composite Hellraiser

Restrictions: No Mortal Kombat feats for the composite versions.

Setting: In case of individual threats, they start at 20 meters from the enemy next to the Impala with their standard equipment. Sam has Ruby's knife and Dean has the Colt. In case of multiple enemies (Ex: 28 Days Later), they start along the group of the respective movies with the previously stated equipment (minus the Impala).

How far can they get?

Tags:
  2. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

They should get far they dealt with worse if I'm correct

3. Imakarum Mirabilis Captain Marvel

Love that movie but holy fuck if the 80s remake isn't fucking scary as shit

The original Blob is good campy fun but the 80s one is just pants shitting horrifying

Anyways I think they clear the gauntlet

4. GoldenHeart Avocado at law

Argentina
    It was definitely a pleasant (and also fucking horryfing:catshivers ) discovery for me
    Anyways as for the thread the last two are definitely the biggest threats
    Freddy due to his hax and composite Pinhead due to having Planet level feats (Lucifer shattered a rock the size of a small planet in the books and Pinhead grew bigger than the earth in the comics)

5. Gifted Well-Known Member

6. Darth Nihilus Super Saiyan Black

7. GoldenHeart Avocado at law

Argentina
    My personal opinion on these matches :caticon
    This one should be the easiest match by far. The Winchester already dealt with a very similar situation in an episode (probably a reference) were some redneck family kidnapped people and then hunted them. Difference being the redneck family could actually fight Dean and had long-range weapons, whereas TCM's family were a bunch of boomers, with the biggest threat, Leatherface, being a literal retard. Given standard OBD distance either of the Winchester could just listen to Thanos advice and shoot him in the head.
    I just realized this one hasn't even come out yet :skully (at least not in my country)
    But well, if you ignore the Winchester's blatantly superhuman feats (Sam taking an uppercut that broke a wooden plank and sent him flying in the process, among other blatant wall level feats, them being able to keep up with Angels)
    Michael would be a solid match for them in CQC. Problem being, on the setting they could just shoot him in the head or run him over with the Impala.
    Valak should be superhuman and faster than the eye at minimum, up to building level with MHS attack speed (As he can summon lightning bolts) to possibly much higher (It was sorta implied he was responsible for the storm at the end of The Conjuring 2). He also has some moderate hax as well (He caused a brain hemorrage to some dude, could seal a ghost in a house and shut Lorraine's pre-cog down)
    Overall he's moderately impressive in comparison to the demons the Winchester have fought, but Sam literally knows exorcism chants by memory, let alone Ruby's knife or the Colt.
    Also realized Valak is definitely more impressive than this dude. Best feats i remember from him were charging through a brick wall, stop a chainsaw with his bare hands, throw some dude several meters in the air while landing 3 shoots on him in the process, twist a guy's neck with a single hand and surviving several minutes of being lit on fire.
    So yeah, either run him over with the Impala or Colt for the win.
    Another wall level ^ (use bro) with some mild hax. Same as above.
    Both monsters are wall level with ease, with Blob being potentially higher due to growing enough to cover a decent part of a cinema. They also have decent regeneration and some level of inmortality. The Colt is probably their only way of putting down these disgusting little shits.
    See 0:16

I don't remember much of these tbh, i'd have to rewatch to get a solid opinion on these ones
    The Winchester have experience on dealing with hordes of people (With the exception in Supernatural they we're possesed or were tricked into looking possesed by War)
    They probably survive these movies.
    Again

Now these three would be a bitch to deal with. All three of them are on the building and supersonic range. Unless Dean pulls off a good Colt shot they're dead.
    The biggest threats would be the giant snake, the bulletproof clown and the giant evil gods, but they're nothing the Colt can't deal with.
    Now these two are easily the biggest threats like i stated earlier. Freddy is already wall level and supersonic in his physical form, much higher with the Necronomicon in his hands as he turned into a cloud and started to blow up buildings and helicopters. He's also practically impossible to beat for them within the dream world. Their only chance against Freddy would be the Colt, but that would require Dean to be awake.
    As for Hellraiser, Pinhead himself is Planet level and supersonic, with his mooks being featless level+ as far as i remember. Pretty much the same situation as with Jason, the xenomorphs and the Predators. Unless Dean manages to land a shot with the Colt they're dead.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  8. The World KATTA

FOH they would be bodied by half those universes :gabe

they usually survive due to plot or dumb luck. Very definition of jobbers.

Aliens and Predators would eat them alive.