1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

same o same o

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by ♠Mr.Nibbles♠, Oct 14, 2006.

1. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

This is just a post to find out who out there is tired of the same topics that keep coming up in threads.

I've been surfing Naruto Fan and all I see is threads about Akatsuki Leader and the various theories that surround, and Naruto's Lineage(family) and some other characters in the story(Konohamaru).

These topics are great to discuss don't get me wrong but over discussion makes the topics boring to read. Also it makes the fillers harder to digest due to the reason that we have nothing new to discuss.

I think that when we are suppose to know we will know. This is what suspense is and over discussing topics doesn't help us to know any sooner.
    Surprising turn of events isn't gonna kill anyone just make us feel better about the story and love it even more.

Let me know what yall thinik

Tags:
  2. Scarface 950 Hokage

Yea over discussing topics turns out to be boring over the long run. But people aren't going to stop. As long as their is a story going on in Naruto Topics will always be over discussed.

3. Knight of Fate ☢CAUTION☢

Why don't you try creating an intresting topic yourself?

Well, there aren't anything to discuss about lately, since the fillers are still going on.

4. Futagokage Runaway Kage

It's hard to find new topics, most users are so tired of fillers that even serious disscusion about them are impossible, I think next month Naruto (next 4 chapters) would give something important to talk about.

5. Splintered Active Member

I've been here for over a year, I've seen every topic that could possibly be done. Some people have been here for over two years. :/

Try making an interesting and unique topic if you find it dull. Or visit other subforums.