1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

sasori and kisame battles

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by eerie, May 29, 2007.

1. eerie Rock Lee has no MP.

I made an amv on the fight between sasori and kankurou along with kisame and gai. check it out and lemme know what you think. :)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpCWiSkv1sE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpCWiSkv1sE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

and if this doesn't work just go to

Speaking of Soundwave...

Tags:
  2. Creator ♥Tsunade's Husband♥

the video was awesome and can u give me a link for ur sig picture cause i want to add it too mine cause it's hilarious

4. eerie Rock Lee has no MP.

Does anyone know anyway to get around the delay in audio that usually happens when you upload to youtube? I'm sick of the audio being like a second off of my video so the cuts aren't on beat. It's annoying.

I mean, I know I can just move the audio when I make it into a video, then when I upload it it will be fine, but does anyone have any advice?