1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sasori + Gaara vs. Kisame + Zabuza + Haku + Kimimaro

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MasamuneX7, Oct 29, 2005.

Sand vs Mist

1. Sasori + Gaara

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Kisame + Zabuza + Haku + Kimimaro

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. MasamuneX7

Sand against Mist. This is Kazekage Gaara, pre-bijuu extraction. This is healthy Kimimaro. Everyone else, needless to say, is at 100% power, no holding back.

Tags:
  2. Jonas

Difficult since Gaara will be facing Zabuza , Haku and Kimimaro (healthy?) and Kisame goes 1on1 with Sasori where i think he will lose due the poision. And Kazekage Gaara should handle all of them 3 alone.

Sasori and Gaara for me.

3. martryn

Gaara might be a match for Zabuza and Kimi together now. Maybe. Sasori can take Zabuza, Kimi, and Haku at the same time. I think Gaara can hold off Kisame and maybe be able to beat him. I don't know. It'd all be close. I go for Sasori and Gaara. I think Sasori is much stronger than Kisame. Gaara can definitely take Kimi and Haku at the same time. Haku is sorta lame in this fight as he brings nothing to the table really. Gaara's sand will definitely be able to stop the needles and Kimi was almost defeated by a much weaker Gaara before. Yeah, I'll say Gaara and Sasori.

4. TenshiOni

Team Kiri's awesomeness can't defend against Sasori's poison and adding Gaara there will secure this victory.

5. Hyuuga Neji

kimimaro would not hav died if he wasnt sick. if he alone can hit even with gaara (remember he died when he was at point blank distance from peircing gaara)
    thats sasori against kizame and zabuza AND haku. he cant beat all 3 of them

6. Ulquiorra Schiffer

Kimimaro almost defeated Gaara Pre-timeskip. If he could do that before, and assuming he's healthy, then he can do it again with 2.5 years of training and growing under his belt. Haku isn't really doing much in this fight...He should sit back and try to distract Team Suna with needles. Gaara and Kimimaro going at it means that Sasori will be in a one on two with with the Shinobi Swordsmen of the Mist. Kisame and Zabuza are master assassins and with Zabuza's Kirigakure no Jutsu Kisame and Zabuza would probably be able to kill Sasori. I personally think that Kisame is a Jinchuuriki so I don't think this will be too complicated. Also considering Kisame makes them fight on water. Gaara is too heavy to fight on water and would probably sink under makeing him easy prey for Kisame's Shark jutsu.

I think that Team Kiri will win this after a pretty long battle. Team Suna will put up a good fight but the numbers are stacked against them.

7. Satetsu

I think that Gaara himself would be able to handle a ninjas at the level of jounins and chuunin preety easily and from Kisame's statement of his strength then I'll have to go with Sasori.