1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Sasori, Itachi, and Kisame vs. The Sannin

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Kuya, Sep 26, 2006.

Team Akatsuki vs. Team Sannin

1. Team Akatsuki

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  2. Team Sannin

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  1. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

So... are the Sannin really the best 3 person team?

I'm not going to handicap the Sannin this time by saying boss summons not allowed ... sooooo

Boss Summons Allowed

Everyone can fight to their fullest potential.

(Orochimaru's whole body is useful now)

Edo Tensai allowed if enough time.

Tags:
  2. Khamzul Read over there ->

What do you mean by enough time here? Since you did not state preptime - we cannot know if Edo Tensei is useable or not.
    By full body I assume something equalent to original body, this is ok right?
    In addition - where do they fight? Near water?

Sasori would probably be one of the biggest problems here, atleast if Jiraya gets taken down early. If not we got his duo Katon together with gamabunta. Kisame would probably be taken down by Tsunade, and Orochimaru could probably have taken down Sasori. That leaves Jiraya and Itachi.

I'll see if I get opposition in this thread - right now my bet is on the Sannin.

3. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

the akatsuki bois take this, someone has to back them up.

4. Grrblt Banned

I think Sannin. Three boss summons plus Jiraiya/Oro should be enough to fend off all three (with no boss summons) while Tsunade heals the other guy. Even while they might be on equal offensive powers, or even slightly in favor or Akatsuki, the healing qualities of team Sannin will decide this battle. Sasori's poison is effectively negated if Tsunade gets the time to remove it without interruption.

5. Woofie Coordinator

I'm not sure how she would get chance to remove it without interruption, though. That would mean that either Orochimaru or Jiraiya (whichever one wasn't poisened) would have to hold off all three of the Akatsuki guys for a relatively long period of time, which I don't see as being that likely - it would be far too easy for one of them to slip past, for Sasori to just attack them with Satetsu or any number of things like that.

If the Sannin could take down one of the opponents before anyone gets poisoned then it might be possible though (holding off just two of them doesn't seem so unlikely). Or if Orochimaru gets chance to use Edo Tensei.

6. Grrblt Banned

With three boss summons forming the meat wall and Jiraiya/Oro filling the gaps, I think it would be very possible to hold off these three attackers long enough for Tsunade to remove the poison. Jiraiya's battlefield altering jutsu would also help in that regard (although it could be countered by a 30000000 km/h tsunami), and Oro's Rashoumon could probably fend Amaterasu or the strongest Satetsu attack at least once.

7. Woofie Coordinator

LOL. :laugh

But good answer, it does seem possible then. Not guaranteed, but it's likely to work at least.

8. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Also for the Sanin, I haven't see any of them (well, matbe Tsunade) Fighting at all their ability. I do not say that the three akatsuki are weak, only that the Sanin has experience and ability.

9. Jun'ichi Religious Executor

I love akatsuki and am a huge fan of their organistation and members.
    But no matter how much I love them, this one goes the Sannin.
    Itachi could take 1 (maybe 2 but now I go out on a limb, 2...and Itachi himselfs dies that's the limit)

Now Itachi can not face all 3 (and he never would) and looking at his partners, he doesn't have much backup.
    Kisame can't do anything against 1 (as he said so himself, so he would loose his fight) Which gives 1 sannin the upper hand to let 2 sannin attack 1 Akatsuki. Sasori might defeat 1 sannin (since he mainly lost to his grandmother for she knew a lot of his tricks and hidden traps).
    But even he can't face all 3, so this one truly is for the sannin.

10. Khamzul Read over there ->

^Words of wisdom.
    Seems I assumed correctly then and won't need to explain my reasons any further.

11. nejirules New Member

Where is the logic in you people Itachi Sasori and Kisame would win even though the fight will be great because they have the better team effort Itachi takes out Orochimaru Sasori takes out Jiraiya and Kisame takes on Tsunade he most likely will lose leaving It to Itachi and Sasori and they win. Does the summonings include the 1st and 2nd hokage

12. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

Ya you Oro can do edo tensai and ya Sannin would own them. The summons would hold em off. Shit Jiraya is the man.

13. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Well, I would explain my vote, again:

The Akatsuki Side: We have 3 great shinobi, Itachi is the strongest tier, followed by Sasori and Kisame. They are good fighters, The sword of Kisame absorb Chakra, we know all about Sasori abilities and Tsukiymi/Amaterasu are first level techniques, also Kisame and Itachi are a team, so they know how to work together.

The Sannin side: Orochimaru is one of the strongest Shinobi, he is good at swordmanship and we never see him fight at all, even against Sarutobi he prefer using the 1st and 2nd hokage. Jiraiya is a mystery, but at least know the Rasengan, which is a strong technique. Tsubame is the strongest ninja in Konoha, and can heal the wounds of the team. Also they are summon experts, have at least twice the expereience in combat and know the team (they should have some teamwork).

I give Jiraiya and Orochimaru the benefit great hidden ability, without saying that the Akatsuki is weak, i think in a campal 3 on 3 the Sannin will win the fight.

14. Ae Well-Known Member

i say i tie cuz the both are strog

15. Varuna Banned

do u think the akatsuki's cant stop oro from summoning the other hokages?

16. Itachi5 #1 Ninja of all time

Yeah well if they can summon the hokage's and if Yondaime is dead and can be under Orochimaru mind control he can also control shodai nidaime and sandaime so its 4 hokages and 3 sannin vs 3 akatsuki unless they have some summonings of thier own then they are done for

17. kintaro_oe Violent Shooting Star !!!!

did anyone remember when Itachi and Kisame attacked Konoha after Sandaime's death?? They've met with "JIRAIYA"- Itachi said that it is wasteful to attack Naruto with jiraiya even they will ambush them and even if they call on the others it will cause a draw- death to all

18. Itachi5 #1 Ninja of all time

no its because they didn't want to get any injuries otherwise they would have had to kill Maito Gai and if they would have stayed they would have to fight Maito Gai and Jiraiya

19. Woozie Active Member

I would give this to the Akatsuki but, since boss summons are allowed I'm having real hard time wondering what any of the Akatsuki's could do against such huge summons, assuming no-one has such on their side like it seems.

Though it would probably turn out to be that the Akatsuki's are so fast (well atleast Itachi and Kisame) that the boss summons won't help much in fighting them.

20. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

^ I agree with Woozie.

In fact, when i entered the thread, i assumed that summons were disabled, and was more in favor of Akatsuki.

But the summons tip it towards Sannin IMO.

Although i do still think it would be a difficult fight.

21. Dorfmeister Member

The Akatsuki three are certainly as strong, if not stronger, than the Sannin, but the latter get the advantage of working better as a team.

22. Lucifer the Enforcer Death smiles at us all.

Akatsuki wins this. With Sasori and Sandaime Kazekage (iron Sand tech) + the Amaterasu easily beats useless Tsunade, counters the Rasengan or land altering of Jiraiya, and stops Oro from using Edo Tensei. Also you can throw in Kisame who can spit hundreds of gallons of water and who has Samehada. All in all the Sannin have no manuvers or techniques that can stop this plan.

23. Grrblt Banned

So basically, Sasori just took on the entire team of Sannin by himself and you "threw in" Kisame to spit some water. Itachi wasn't even needed. Wow.

24. Lochen Member

Assuming given by fighting styles of each I assume it would split into 3 1v1 fights

Sasori vs Tsunade (Close enough to Sakura)
    Itachi vs Orochimaru (His interest in the Sharingan would draw those 2 together)
    Kisame vs Jiriya (Excessive use of chakra is Kisames specialty isn't it?)

Given that Tsunade is far more skilled as a medical ninja, stronger, and has a summon that would quite easily compare to, overpower and could split apart to help against even 100 dolls, undoubtedly she would win, but take enough time and damage that she probably wouldn't help out in any other fight.

Jiriya would not be able to use any close combat taijutsu or Rasengan against Kisame, but would probably try at some point in time, and would be a bit back and forth, with Kisame being on top. Jiriya would probably rely more on the toad's stomach, and poisonous gases etc. I'd say it would be the longest fight between the two, but in the end Gamabuntas sword > Kisame's.

Itachi and Orochimaru would probably be the one fight that would be the most intense, because the Kaleidascope Sharignan would definately be an issue. But then again, being a former member of Akatsuki, and also since if Kakashi knew about the Sharignan, Orochimaru certainly would know all about it, and probably its weak points too. Itachi has quite a reliance on the Sharignan that when fighting Orochimaru, which is so well rounded, and knowing so many jutsu's, theres simply too many ways to counter it. He would begin atleast 3 steps behind Orochimaru, the only way he would lose, is if he spends too much time playing around with his prey.

Overall, the Sannins would come out on top, but each fight seems pretty fair, but prior knowledge and specialties are what puts them on top, not sheer strength.

25. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

1) Sasori would kill Tsunade.
    2) Jiraiya would be in control of the match. And would win
    3) Itachi doesn't have the same Kaleidoscope Sharingan like Kakashi. His MS is different. I still don't understand why Orochimaru fears Itachi, because personally (especially after the KN4 fight) i think Orochimaru > Itachi. But since it's been stated already ... Itachi would beat Orochimaru.

So i think may come down to a really tired Jiraiya vs. a near dead Itachi and broken down Sasori. I don't know what happens from there.

26. Uchiha_E.B. Master Of Sharingan

I totally agree, and I think Itachi would have killed Jiraiya and anybody else that wanted to fight him, if he wanted to.

27. Kakuzu GB Imperator

I think the summons make this a fight the Sannin would win.

28. Terryc250 Me

the sannin r a deadly combination, wut would sasori itachi and kisame do, if all of the sannin use there summons?

29. Gohan Everything has a weakness.

One vs ones, fighting individually Akatsuki win. As a team Sannin win.

Healing is very crucial here.

30. Itachi5 #1 Ninja of all time

Well if Orochimaru can summon the 4 dead hokage's its a dundeal unless Akatsuki has summonings of they're own