1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sasori vs. Kabuto + Kimimaro

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MasamuneX7, Nov 8, 2005.

Sasori vs. Kabuto + Kimimaro

1. Sasori

25 vote(s)
    75.8%
  2. Kabuto + Kimimaro

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  1. MasamuneX7

They're all healthy and at their full power.

Tags:
  2. MasamuneX7

Oops, someone move this to the battledome.

3. martryn

Kabuto being a medical ninja won this one for me. He's better than Sakura, and could probably be unaffected by the poison. And Kimi's speed and taijutsu are pretty much perfect. I bet he can dodge better than Sakura too. Sasori would take Kimi down rather easily if not for Kabuto being there for support though, but with Kabuto there, Kimi should be able to fight on par with Sasori.

4. Terryc250

dont forget that sasori once took out a whole country with his crazy puppets

5. OniTasku

True, I will give you merit that Kabuto is most likely better with Medical ninjutsu than Sakura, though she had an edge. She didn't just come up with the antidote for Sasori's poison out of nowhere, she had a sample from her encounter with Kankuro and curing him.

Kimimaro has amazing taijutsu, probably some of the best we've seen, and if he was healthy and in his prime, that'd be probably x 2 (at least). Sasori (in his first puppet form) could tire out Kimimaro pretty well (as he could most likely dodge all of the poisonious kunai) though I'm not too sure about Kabuto.

In Sasori's second form, with the assistance of the 3rd Kazekage puppet, I'm sure he could do considerable damage to Kimimaro and take down Kabuto. I'm not too sure, but I don't think Sasori would have to resort to using the 100 puppets, as that would most likely be overkill.

Sasori would win.

6. CrazyMoronX

If Kimimaro was smart enough, he could make an exterior bone armor, it can't really be scratched, so the poison will not enter his body.

Kabuto on the other hand, I think everyone is giving him too much credit. I don't think anyone could cure Sasori's poison on the field, short of Tsunade, though Kabuto could likely slow it down.

Kimimaro would be basically invincible in this fight. Steel is stronger than iron, and kimi's bones are harder than steel, suck on that iron sand.

What is Sasori going to do against Kimimaro? Tell me that much. Kimimaro could also protect Kabuto, while he uses his genius to figure out Sasori's one weakness.

It may take them a while, but Kabuto and Kimimaro should be able to defeat Sasori. The only thing Sasori has that might kill Kimimaro is poison gas, and that's were Kabuto can shine, or maybe Kimimaro can actually... HOLD HIS BREATH!! :amazed

The 100 puppet army, however, could prove fatal to the duo. But I see the battle over before that happens.

7. TDM

The whole "Can Kimimaro and Kabuto defeat a country" shouldn't be plausible in here, but if it is, it should be used.

Like anyway, Sasori gets 100 puppets out and fires out a cloud of poison gas, while shooting like 5 million poisonous needles.

Wait, can Kimimaro actually make a suit of bone armor?

8. Sasori-Bot

hahahah!!!!!!! sasori obviously would win......

9. IronFist Alchemist

Not an inch of bias-ness in that post:amuse

I can't see Sasori losing this fight...Kabuto might help delay the inevitable, actually...Kimi's abilities might be perfect against the puppets, but Sasori has the advantage in experience IMO, and I doubt Kimi's bones will protect him from poison gas:S

Sasori for the win.

10. Chamcham Trigger

rofl while I se Sasori winning this one, I don't think it'd be by a wide margin. he'd have to use his puppets really wisely for this one, but I still think he's got this one.

11. Last of the Uchihas

i dont see Kabuto being the problem here.. its Kimimaro ...
    the question comes down to if Kimimaro's underskin-skelo Mask will be penetrated by the THOUSANDS of deadly poisonous projectiles. But then again, even if there is no penetration, then i would expect Sasori quick thinking + poisonous Gas intergration to finish off the job. Regardlessly, Sasori will win, but like i said i do believe that Kimi will hold off better than Kabuto.

13. ~ Masamune ~

Kimimaro and Kabuto win because if sucky sakura and an old chick can beat him they sure can

14. drk_project

beside how can ppl break through his unpenetrable body n his bone is crazy beside when kimmaro was youg he could of kill the whole village of mist but he didnt cuz it was pointless to him no one could defeat him

15. Rokudaime

Of course if Kabuto magically have the world antidote...if not, Sasori's Iron Sand will send both of them to other dimension easily.

16. geminis

I say Sasori wins after pulling out kage puppet to kill off kimmi and Kabuto will die after 100 puppet jutsu.