1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Sasoris Spy..

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by PoeX, Nov 16, 2005.

1. PoeX New Member

Do you guys think it's possible for Sasori to have made this up?

Like; there really is no spy, there walking in to an akatsuki trap.

Naruto and the team get to wear the spy "supposedly" is and itachi and kisame appear and itachi says "narutol-kun you're coming with us".

It would be one hell of a fight, naruto and his team would loose ofcourse but naruto wouldn't be captured cos Jiraiya would come and we would see Jiraiya fight against 2 akatsuki at the same time.

Do you guys think this is possible at all? :D

Your thoughts.

Tags:
  2. Katsura She moves she

3. m0nr tremulant

no i reckon he was telling the truth, after all he owed it to his granny.

4. hesd Anomic.

Sakura's forever sniffing for Sasuke's nefarious scent...and it was an akatsuki whom they met and defeated, which intuitively, was directed by Kishi to establish a lead to Orochimaru and Sasuke of course...the three will reunite again. I reckon Tsunade and Sakura conversing about a "possibility of a trap". Then Sakura said that if it is, then they'll fight. Is that what you're referring? Hmmm. I guess a bigtime battle's going to happen once Team 7's complete.

5. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

Oh yeah, its gonna be a trap alright, but its not gonna be Akatsuki. You see, this "Spy" has already been exposed within Oro's camp. So team 7 wil make it to this bridge and this "spy" will be no where around.....instead out will jump Sasuke and hopefully some other sound goons, Orochimaru might show up allthough I doubt it. You will never this "spy" that Sasori had beacuse this dudes been dead for like month already. You dont "spy" on Orochimaru.....Sasori should have known better.

And yes, I believe everything I just typed......thats my theory...oooohhhh

6. TimCat Member

I think Criminal is probably correct. I think they will show up and it will be a trap, but from whom I am not yet sure. While I would like it to be Orochimaru, it might be Akatsuki as well. Maybe all 3 teams will show up for a Battle Royale lol. It could be Akatsuki, as they found Sasori's ring, and he was "still alive" inside the ring or something, I was kind of confused there. Anyways...either way it's gonna be on like donkey kong soon!